PDA

View Full Version : Accident on Deerfoot Southbound

kvanderlaag
05-21-2007, 08:14 PM
Around five tonight, the 21st, I was kinda just chilling on my way home from Edmonton, coming in on Deerfoot right near the airport in the left hand lane. A lady in a green Sunfire changed lanes into me or something, because she sideswiped me pretty good. Bounced off, kept going, slowed down, and pulled over on the left hand side of the road. Since this accident happened at around 120km/h, it wasn't exactly like anyone stopped to help or witness or anything.

I know it's a bit of a long shot, but if anyone was coming home from the north at the end of the long weekend, and saw this, could you guys let me know? A witness would probably make this a lot easier if she decides to be difficult.

Took a bunch of photos, she said a van swerved into her lane and hit her, and she was trying to dodge it. No damage to the passenger side of her car. She was also missing her driver's side mirror. It was not on the road behind us. (Just the glass piece was missing, the housing was still there.)

I smell bullshit, but if anyone saw or knows anything let me know!

jdmXSI
05-21-2007, 11:29 PM
Sorry i cant help you out. I do wish you good luck though! I once had some old lady side swipe me and it took 9 months for her to finally confess and i got 60% from her insurance company:guns: All i hope is everything goes smoother for you than it did for me :thumbsup:

LilDrunkenSmurf
05-21-2007, 11:37 PM
pics?

Tik-Tok
05-22-2007, 11:16 AM
That sux.

The sign of a bad driver: One who avoids an accident, buy getting into another.

Annoyingrob
05-23-2007, 01:15 PM
Poor MKI

cloud7
05-24-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
That sux.

The sign of a bad driver: One who avoids an accident, buy getting into another.

yup, probably avoided a small "potential" accident by getting into a larger accident.

modded46
05-24-2007, 01:35 PM
There was a accident on Deerfoot no way??

:eek:

PINOY-X
05-24-2007, 01:59 PM
:confused: