PDA

View Full Version : FS: AS NEW WII + Games + Extra Wiimote + Other Extras

soobad
05-22-2007, 08:39 PM
Well, as much as I don't want to, I'm selling my Wii and everything that goes along with it.

System (As New, have box, receipt, everything - has been played about 4-5 hours.) Includes 2 Wiimotes, Wiiplay, Wario Ware Smooth Moves, and Wii Sports.

Included w/ the system are some already downloaded games - Bomberman (awesome 5 player multiplayer), Super Mario 64, Super Mario World.

Retail:

System: 280 (I believe?)
Warioware: 60
Wiiplay: 60 (Includes extra wiimote)
Bomberman: (10$)
Mario 64: (10$)
Super Mario World: (10$)
Classic controller: 25$ (I believe)

Total retail: 455 (probably more, I lowballed)

Willing to part with the whole set of everything for 440 picked up. I live in shawnessy. I want this sold now - hence why I'm not pricing above retail like everyone else on this board :dunno:

I also have 2 extra gamecube controllers that I bought to go along with the system that work fantastic for playing the classic games like Mario 64, and are awesome and necessary for getting 3-4-5 player bomberman going which is amazingly fun - especially on a big screen.

My cell is 969-7177 , first person to call me and come pick it up gets it!

soobad
05-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Alright. I want this gone now so it's...

440 $ for:

AS NEW WII w/ box and everything.
TWO Wiimotes.
FIVE EXTRA GAMES ontop of the Wii Sports that comes with it.
One extra classic controller.
One nunchuck.

For reference the other two guys selling Wii's in this forum are 450 for just the wii and wiiplay... and 350 for just the wii.

First person to call my cell to come pick it up gets dibs.

KenP
05-23-2007, 02:24 PM
PMd

soobad
05-23-2007, 06:45 PM
System is on hold for Steve.

I still have:

Warioware
Wiiplay
Extra Wiimote
Classic Controller
2 Gamecube Controllers

Make me an offer :)

Edit: Forgot to tell Steve on phone system would be 300$, forgot to take into consideration that there is already 30$ worth of games on it. Still alot less than retail, and no gst :)

soobad
05-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Retail is:

Warioware: 60 + GST
Wiiplay + Extra Wiimote: 60$ + GST
Classic controller: 25 + GST

Gamecube controllers - both bought brand new - nintendo ones... I believe 25$ a piece + GST.

Total retail: 195 + GST totaling 11.70.

Will sell the whole bundle for 120 - I just want it gone ASAP.

Would be more than worth it for just the controllers... think of it as 2 free games with your controllers I guess.

soobad
05-24-2007, 07:13 PM
Okay, Wii is SOLD, gone.

Will sell the rest of my gear as a package for 120 - or individually you can make me an offer.

I also have an Energizer battery charger with four NiMH batteries that works awesomely for a pair of Wiimotes, cost me about 25$, I'll sell it for 10$ with the package, or whatever else.