PDA

View Full Version : How about making Car specific forums?

KleanCord
06-13-2003, 12:32 AM
as said above

sin
06-13-2003, 12:36 AM
that would get a little tedious to mod

04blackMAX
06-13-2003, 12:38 AM
what about just getting rid of street encounters, and anyone under 18??

Superesc
06-13-2003, 12:38 AM
hmm maybe too many subforums to be useful/use-able; usability issues. Also I think most ppl would go to the bigger car specific forums if they have specific problems (ie: honda-tech / i-club / etc).

Beyond serve its purpose by bringing every Car Enthusiast together in variety of topics and events and is a good connection point for different car model owners.

sin
06-13-2003, 12:39 AM
or instead of everyone under 18, get rid of the ppl who only flame e.g. vsmSIR :rolleyes:

KleanCord
06-13-2003, 12:45 AM
only problem as to why I don't use this forum is because there is simply too many posts that don't always concern my car. When I try to find info on just my car it is not there. I came here probably about 3 days ago and there has already been over 300 new threads since then. That is the only reason I suggested it.

04blackMAX
06-13-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by sin
or instead of everyone under 18, get rid of the ppl who only flame e.g. vsmSIR :rolleyes:

why get rid of me man, iam the life of the fuking party, if theres nobody stirring the pot what fun would these fourms be??

Zephyr
06-13-2003, 01:11 AM
that be too many sub forums... look at automotive forums. its like a freaking town u need a map to get around..

more sub forums = more beyond time for mods = no life but beyond life

5.9 R/T
06-13-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by KleanCord
only problem as to why I don't use this forum is because there is simply too many posts that don't always concern my car. When I try to find info on just my car it is not there. I came here probably about 3 days ago and there has already been over 300 new threads since then. That is the only reason I suggested it.

This is a general car forum. If you want car specific forums there are plenty of sites out there for your accord. :thumbsup:

buh_buh
06-13-2003, 03:59 AM
There ARE specific car forums out there. 403honda, Alberta RSX club, Alberta Celica club, a DSM crew, you name it, they got it.

KleanCord
06-13-2003, 08:57 AM
I know there are specific car forums for my car. but they are usually for the v6 accords. The one I go to is hondasociety. They are good I don't think there is one canadian in there though. Sometimes hlep from other people where you live around is nice. Such as, when you are asking about shops, parts, events, etc.

Scat
07-05-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by vsmSIR
what about just getting rid of street encounters, and anyone under 18??

That would not be fair at all.
Why would you descriminate like that? Hater!