PDA

View Full Version : FS: Wii - BNiB Cheapish!

RobTheGob
05-24-2007, 07:39 AM
Skip to the bottom, if you don't want the whole story...

My kids pooled their money together and bought a Wii recently and then a few weeks later I saw them in stock at Superstore, during a week with a coupon (last Saturday).

I bought the one at Superstore, thinking that they could return the other one and save the coupon amount. Unfortunately, I forgot that they had added a Wii Points card to the one they own and would lose that if it was returned.

Anyways, to make a long story less long, I'd like to sell this new Wii and recover a few bucks to pass onto the kids.

$310 - firm.

I think that is about the minimum amount they ever sell on Beyond for. My feeling is that I am passing on a reasonable deal to the buyer and still helping out my kids. I'm pretty sure I could get more - but I figured this is a win/win situation...

Rob
[email protected]

mod edit: As low as it is to use your kids, if you aren't buying his Wii, GTFO of the thread. next user who doesn't abide by the rules gets the ban stick!

RobTheGob
05-24-2007, 12:56 PM
SOLD

I really don't understand the problem with my kid selling his Wii through me - I'd be more worried about someone wanting to deal directly with my 11 year old.

I'm really surprised by the mod's comment - $40 is a lot of money to my kids and the guy that bought the Wii seemed to be happy that he was able to get one for the same price as buying at FS or BB (neither of which have stock).

If I would have asked the going rate for a Wii - there wouldn't have been a single comment. Instead, I tried to be fair by passing on a deal and supply a reason for being so fair...

Man - Beyond is something else...