PDA

View Full Version : FS: 5SFE parts

hollywood_35
05-24-2007, 01:51 PM
When the engine in my celica seized I bought a 5SFE from an MR2 and ended up swapping it over, and the other day I found a box of parts that someone may need.

- all 4 injectors, work just fine - $60 for the set
- oil pan, no cracks or dents, can sandblast and paint any color (even weld in oil line bungs if anyone wants to turbo)
- a set of spark plug wires, worked just fine (no coil wire) - $20
- a distributor cap, works just fine - $5
- intake manifold - $20, more if you want I can sandblast and paint it
- head casting, good for doing a port polish(i tossed the camshafts and camshaft retainers accidentally)
- block, the reason the engine was pulled was due to spun connecting rod bearing, it still has all the pistons in the block though - $40

I know the prices of toyota parts from a dealership so I figured someone would want these for spares or even a project.

jvillain
05-24-2007, 03:41 PM
Do you have a pic of the intake? This is a gen 2?

If any one is looking at doing a stroker that block would make a great starting point.

hollywood_35
05-26-2007, 11:13 AM
A gen 2 MR2, or a gen 2 5SFE? It's off of a 2nd gen MR2, I can snap a picture, it's pretty tarnished and oil soaked but I can sandblast it, clean it and paint it within an hour.

jvillain
05-27-2007, 08:25 PM
Don't worry about cleaning it up. Just a quick pick would be nice. I just want to confirm the design.