PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1995 Dodge Stealth Twin Turbo

94n/astealth
05-25-2007, 07:20 AM
128000 km, loaded including sunroof and leather but no cd changer.

runs perfectly, just completed complete 120000 km service which includes timing belt, timing idler pulleys, timing belt tensioner, waterpump, thermostat and acc. belts. Installed NGK plugs, MSD plug wires, replaced hoses and belts. Replaced oil cooler hoses with double braided high pressure hose. Always use Mobil 1 engine oil, Royal purple 75W90 in Transmission and transfer case, 80W90 Redline in rear diff. All oils have been in the car for about 2000 km and oil is always changed at 4000 km

Mods are only basic-FIPK, downpipe and testpipe from Ontario-built by Mitsuman on 3si (includes proper flex section). no boost mods.

Car is in good overall condition. The body has a few blemishes and has a small dent in the front driver side fender- no rust. The stripes were put on before I purchased it and are stick on, not painted on. The windshield has a crack at the top and all other glass is good.

The interior is also in good condition and the leather is in good shape and not ripped or worn through. The original stereo was replaced before I got it and now has an aftermarket Pioneer

The rims are original 95 rims and are peeling but have fairly new tires in good condition.

The car drives great, has lots of power and is great on trips.

Asking $13,900 obo. Not interested in any trades.

Contact me at [email protected], or call 780-987-4339
Car is located near Devon

HillBilly
05-25-2007, 10:07 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).