PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Honda City Turbo II (Bulldog)

topher91
05-26-2007, 12:20 AM
Any importers on here see them over in Japanland?

How much are these going for now?

I've always wanted one as a project car!

Let me know what you have or where I can find one!

Looks like this:

http://fluorite.fms.saitama-u.ac.jp/kakizaki/bull/t2_f.jpg

Chris

dj_rice
05-26-2007, 12:56 AM
Are u seriously considering this??I mean thats cool you wanna be unique but...U must be smoking some good crack

78si
05-26-2007, 09:25 AM
The City turbo is a huge part of Honda History. The City turbo engine is a direct bolt in swap for the first gen civic (minus wiring and turbo stuff).

"The City Turbo is the brainchild of Hirotoshi Honda, son of Honda founder Soichiro Honda as well as founder and owner of Mugen. In the early 1980s Mugen was a small tuning company that was beginning to make its mark producing performance parts for motorcycles and automobiles, but was yet to gain recognition outside of racing circles. When he created the City Turbo, Hirotoshi took one of Honda's most unassuming vehicles and turned it into an aggressive street rocket, considered to be well ahead of its time. Impressed, Honda took Hirotoshi's idea and made a production version of it."

I told Shoiab @ JDM Source to bring one in for me. I have a feeling they are hard to find.

:dunno:

topher91
05-26-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Are u seriously considering this??I mean thats cool you wanna be unique but...U must be smoking some good crack

Totally serious! its like a collectors car. The crack I have sux. :(

Originally posted by 78si
The City turbo is a huge part of Honda History. The City turbo engine is a direct bolt in swap for the first gen civic (minus wiring and turbo stuff).

"The City Turbo is the brainchild of Hirotoshi Honda, son of Honda founder Soichiro Honda as well as founder and owner of Mugen. In the early 1980s Mugen was a small tuning company that was beginning to make its mark producing performance parts for motorcycles and automobiles, but was yet to gain recognition outside of racing circles. When he created the City Turbo, Hirotoshi took one of Honda's most unassuming vehicles and turned it into an aggressive street rocket, considered to be well ahead of its time. Impressed, Honda took Hirotoshi's idea and made a production version of it."

I told Shoiab @ JDM Source to bring one in for me. I have a feeling they are hard to find.

:dunno:

I found one awhile ago but I never jumped on it to bring it over.... I;m Sure they are hard to find now. Most are probably in junk yards.

hondafetish
05-26-2007, 02:33 PM
Looks like it'd be a cool car to own. Good luck in finding one.

turbo4dr
05-26-2007, 03:23 PM
I wanted one for like a long time but now I dont care I was gonna put the engine in my 74 civic damm that would have been sweet.