PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1993 Eagle Talon TSi

black_shadow_18
06-13-2003, 05:15 PM
1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, 200,000 km on chassis. Engine rebuilt less than 35,000 km ago, and powertrain has been rebuilt less than 1,000 km ago. A little bit of rust is beginning around windshield, other than that there is none. There are a few dents, and the windshield has a crack starting on the passenger side from faulty installation. This car is in incredible condition, and i must sell it soon. I will post pics ASAP, please PM me or email [email protected] for more info, or if you have any questions.

I must sell this car ASAP. I lost my job and need to pay off my debts! I am asking $10,000. for the car.

What the car needs:
the wheels need to be balanced, thats it,

Car has been lowered 2.5" and has been alaigned.. It does have an alarm and remote starter/keyless entry (Ungo paging system). The car has had a tune up 2,000 km ago, and has a K&N filter installed. The turbo has always been well maintained, and was rebuilt at the time of engine rebuild. thats all i can think of right now, i will go out and snap some pictures and post them.

black_shadow_18
06-13-2003, 05:16 PM
please forgive my spelling mistakes.

black_shadow_18
06-13-2003, 05:24 PM

TrevorK
06-15-2003, 12:18 PM
Maybe you should describe what exactly was rebuilt when the engine/powertrain was rebuilt?

Rebuilding the complete engine (Pistons/etc...) is a lot more than just replacing a set of lifters.

black_shadow_18
06-15-2003, 07:39 PM
engine:
head sent away and redone.
all new gaskets
new rod and crank bearings
rigns and honed.
turbo sent out and rebuilt
(all done be blaskin and lane)

tranny:
ALL new bearings (8 in total)
replaced 1st and 2nd gear syncro's
new roll pins & snap rings

T/C:
Replaced all seals

Drive line:
All new CV axles (remanufacutred lifetime warranty)
3 New U-joints
removed old heat shielding from exhaust