PDA

View Full Version : New Kanye West video!

brownchild
05-27-2007, 08:55 PM
http://kanyewest.com/video/kanye_video.html

Awesome song, and video. This guys a legend for sure.

Importz
05-27-2007, 09:48 PM
ghey

dj_rice
05-27-2007, 09:55 PM
As NAS put it best......Hip hop is dead

Toms-SC
05-27-2007, 09:59 PM
aww nigga aww

hjr
05-27-2007, 11:18 PM
shittttay

turbotrip
05-27-2007, 11:45 PM
kanye and that video are both terrible, he should stick to making beats

KuruptEX
05-27-2007, 11:47 PM
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

vadeit
05-28-2007, 12:17 AM
weak sauce

EK 2.0
05-28-2007, 07:16 AM
I love the track...as I am a HUGE Ye fan...BUT...the video is kinda hack...especially when directed by Hype??...I mean come on Hype...you have done some of the sickest videos in the past and then this??:confused:

finboy
05-28-2007, 07:43 AM
song is decent

DepTrotter
05-28-2007, 08:22 AM
i dont know why yall are hating on Ye. This song is wicked, listen to the lyrics, but thing is, that kanye is an ugly motha, why would they make a video with him as the focus point?

this is a good first song to release - .. but i think he might have been better with dropping bittersweet!

I feel the pressure, im under more scrutiny, what do i do?.. act more stupidly

Hah - spittin hot firah mun!

Whats with the Kanye hate for Magic?

- if magic johnson got a cure for aids, and all those broke motha fuckas passed away you tellin me if my granny in the nba right now she would be ok? - Roses - Late Registration

- Know I already Graduated, and you can live through anything if Magic Made it - Can't Tell Me Nothing - Graduation???

Overall good song though, anyone know when the cd drops?

DepTrotter
05-28-2007, 08:25 AM
just read this up on wiki

looks like we gotta wait until September

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graduation_(album)

PINOY-X
05-28-2007, 08:33 AM
i personally dnt like kanye .. but some of his songs arent dat bad,, this is meh

IntegraG2
05-28-2007, 09:37 AM
song is decent the vid is garbage... but like said before he is better at producing....

here is a prime example of a good recent production of kanye's. Song is sorta new. Beat is good but anything Common spits to sounds good.
Common - The People

Link: http://www.speedyshare.com/886636610.html

Right click on the song and "save link as" when the page opens...hope you guys like it.

Les

Jackc
05-28-2007, 09:46 AM
I liked that track a lot, although that vid didn't really do it for me.

Edit: That Common track is really good, he never seems to disappoint me :thumbsup:

ken-gsr
05-28-2007, 11:10 AM
I dont know why everyone hated the video - I think it is one of the better hip hop vids. Maybe you guys don't like it because there isn't a bunch of skanky women in them?

yeah, yeah, I agree if could have used a little more, but I still really enjoyed it. Song was awesome too!

5hift
05-28-2007, 11:59 AM
Kanye gets a lot of hate because he acts cocky and isnt gangster, but he is at the top of the game when it comes to rapping and production.

Maybe its because he raps about real things and problems in his life instead of being a wannbe dboy like 90% of the rap game?
He should just move onto rapping about 24" rims like Rich Boy or slanging yayo like Jeezy.

I personally liked the video, it was a good change from seeing the same coked out video hoes and the same rented Escalade trucks that we usually get to see in every single video.

BlkMaxima
05-28-2007, 12:07 PM
GAY gay GAY gay!!!

brownchild
05-28-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by 5hift

I personally liked the video, it was a good change from seeing the same coked out video hoes and the same rented Escalade trucks that we usually get to see in every single video.

Thats why I liked the video too, not the same bullshit were all used to seeing these days. I loved the scene with the old school Lambo, I wish it was in the video more often.

IntegraG2
05-28-2007, 03:36 PM
Kanye gets a lot of hate because he acts cocky and isnt gangster, but he is at the top of the game when it comes to rapping and production.

Maybe its because he raps about real things and problems in his life instead of being a wannbe dboy like 90% of the rap game?
He should just move onto rapping about 24" rims like Rich Boy or slanging yayo like Jeezy.

very true....i just expected a better vid from hype

DRKM
05-28-2007, 10:23 PM
I like the new song. His I LOVED College Drop out but Late registration was not very good in my opinion. His voice seemed kinda weird. Like he put less effort into recoding his voice. It always seemed distant...

Anyway this new song sounds really good, along with the Common song.

I love how the Haters don't give any reason. I would not worry there replies are unintelligent anyway....

euro_racer
05-28-2007, 10:47 PM
...hih hop is dead :thumbsdow

slick2404
05-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by euro_racer
...hih hop is dead :thumbsdow

f that. as long as common, mos def and talib are still in the game its still kickin

Donmega
05-28-2007, 11:34 PM
song wasnt that bad, and that sounds like jeezy in the background??

IntegraG2
05-28-2007, 11:47 PM
Well got another song for you guys...

this one is a good sample of the Daft Punk - Stronger song. I think its quite interesting. I like it alot maybe because i like daft punk. He flows pretty good on this track IMO. Only have the snippet for now since its brand new...

Kanye West - Stronger (Snippet Only)
http://www.speedyshare.com/747767225.html

Once again once the page is open right click on the song link and save as...

Holla

IntegraG2
05-28-2007, 11:48 PM
Shit we need a music section in this forum...i have lots of music to share....

Jackc
05-28-2007, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Donmega
I thought that sounded a lot like jeezy too, found it kind of odd.

Zephyr
05-29-2007, 12:33 AM
nbgg3_0oUe0

Throw some Ds on that bitch!

Karim316
05-29-2007, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by IntegraG2

share em

Zephyr
05-29-2007, 12:47 AM

General Forum Rules:

10. Discussion of piracy, and other illegal activities will not be tolerated

EK 2.0
05-29-2007, 07:01 AM

Hoi Lester...haha...I made a few hip-hop threads...and there is what is your favourite hip hop song thread too...you can add them to there...just don't link. Post title and artist...

DepTrotter
05-29-2007, 08:05 AM
that stronger song sounds pretty good too :thumbsup:

IntegraG2
05-29-2007, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Hoi Lester...haha...I made a few hip-hop threads...and there is what is your favourite hip hop song thread too...you can add them to there...just don't link. Post title and artist...

WHOOPS my bad...haha

brownchild
05-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Hip hop will never die, Nas just made that stupid title to promote his cd, which suprisingly wasn't even that great. I lost a lot of respect for him making that statement, and then making a song with Will.i.am that sounded like a total Black Eyed peas song, just needed Fergie in the mix. If anything Nas contributed to ending Hip hop with pop shit like that. What a hypocrite. I really used to like Nas.

Hip hop's not dead, it's asleep in the west. ;)

treg50
05-29-2007, 07:57 PM
Good video, good song.

I like it because it's not your average dime-a-dozen hip-hop video. It's actually artistic/original to degree which is something you can't say for 95% of most the hip-hop videos out there:

No bullshit chrome 24's
No blingy cars
No sports team jackets
No big chains (he's got 1 but it's not really focused on)
No skanks perpetuating sexism and stereotypes

I like that the one woman in this video is portrayed in an artistic and classy way --- that's pretty rare. Some really cool visuals with the cloak /shawl that she's wearing.

I love the dusty old Countach. It seems pretty out of place at first and didn't make any sense but i liked the big slide it did and the way the dust kicked up.

Euro///Tuned
05-29-2007, 09:32 PM

:werd:

So true, I loved the video, such a nice change from the bling garbage every half-assed rapper puts out nowadays.

urbannomad
05-29-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Euro///Tuned

:werd:

So true, I loved the video, such a nice change from the bling garbage every half-assed rapper puts out nowadays.

i'd agree too.

i mean the video is different, of course, but change is a good thang! it'll probably grow on some of you.

kanye is an intellectual, he won't do something to stoop to the level of BET-styled music vids.

i love the beat though, that is dope.

slick2404
05-30-2007, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Donmega

haha i listened to it again, sounds like him man

after watchin the video again, i didnt think it was that bad...good change from the sterotypical videos

stevo 27
05-31-2007, 01:22 AM
not that bad of a song

dont like any music vids (other than the girls)

like letting my mind wondering and makin it own vid :D

IntegraG2
06-06-2007, 01:00 AM
Got some new tunes...dont know how new they are but they are new to me so i would like to share them. No DL links here...sorry once again mods

Kanye West - Stronger (Full Version)
Cyssero ft Kayne West & Ne-Yo - Finer Things
Talib Kweli - Oh My Stars ( from upcoming album 'Ear Drum')
Kanye West Nas & KRS-One - Better Than I've Ever Been (feat. Rakim) (DJ Premier Remix)
Justin Timberlake - Ur My Light [Unreleased] (RnB)

thanks

Les

EK 2.0
06-06-2007, 07:09 AM
ssssssssst hoi pare...you need to send me those tracks hahaha...

Put them in my MSN shared folder if you can please??...salaamat pare.

DepTrotter
06-06-2007, 08:49 AM
Got some new tunes...dont know how new they are but they are new to me so i would like to share them. No DL links here...sorry once again mods

Kanye West - Stronger (Full Version)
Cyssero ft Kayne West & Ne-Yo - Finer Things
Talib Kweli - Oh My Stars ( from upcoming album 'Ear Drum')
Kanye West Nas & KRS-One - Better Than I've Ever Been (feat. Rakim) (DJ Premier Remix)
Justin Timberlake - Ur My Light [Unreleased] (RnB)

thanks

Les

those are legit songs - but the stronger version i have has a gay ass DJ in it - i guess he premiered the song on his podcast?

IntegraG2
06-06-2007, 09:37 PM
^^^ yea the stronger does have the gay dj shit in it....hopefully the CDQ version comes out soon....i will let everyone know

ssssssssst hoi pare...you need to send me those tracks hahaha...

Put them in my MSN shared folder if you can please??...salaamat pare.

Sure thing

n1zm0
06-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Rap music isn't what it used to be, imo everything pretty much went to gay in 2001-2002.

we need more biggies, eazy e's, more of that good ol 9 millimeter heata/Creepin on ah Come Up shhiat like BTNH :thumbsup: , but their new album isn't what it used to be :(

HuMz
06-06-2007, 09:53 PM
^^^ yea the stronger does have the gay dj shit in it....hopefully the CDQ version comes out soon....i will let everyone know

Sure thing

ITs out on Tinman now...

IntegraG2
06-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0
Rap music isn't what it used to be, imo everything pretty much went to gay in 2001-2002.

we need more biggies, eazy e's, more of that good ol 9 millimeter heata/Creepin on ah Come Up shhiat like BTNH :thumbsup: , but their new album isn't what it used to be :(

you are just looking in the wrong places...

and thanks for the update humz....tinman is sick...

EDIT:

Talib Kweli's new Album 'Eardrum' is floating around....some good songs...has some collabos with KRS-ONE......so who said hip-hop was dead...

EK 2.0
06-07-2007, 07:14 AM

so who said hip-hop was dead...

QB's finest, Nasir Jones did Les...haha...

DepTrotter
06-07-2007, 08:06 AM
wtf is tinman? - share the new version?

[edit]

CDQ Version - http://freddy08.imeem.com/music/clM_A1ia/stronger_kanye_westfullcdq/

IntegraG2
06-07-2007, 10:32 AM

QB's finest, Nasir Jones did Les...haha...

gosh i know who said it....haha

D'z Nutz
06-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Holy shit, what a horrible video! I can't believe Hype thought he could get away with that. It may be acceptable for some video directors, but with Hype Williams, you should expect better.

Videos with bling, blang, and bitches have never been good, except for this one

ZdmCW5n2P1E

The song's over 10 years old and yet the message is still the same...

DepTrotter
06-07-2007, 12:19 PM
gotta love the roots!

DepTrotter
06-15-2007, 12:23 PM
anyone here noticed they changed the beat on bitersweet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYvFEXEBv2U

LongCity
06-15-2007, 12:41 PM
Yah it did change.

Evro
06-15-2007, 01:14 PM
haha song dowloaded