PDA

View Full Version : spotted scion tc coupe

4doorj
05-28-2007, 08:32 AM
i have pics from a cell phone but really shitty... i will post it up later
but i saw a scion tc coupe at the lexus dealership
i thought they weren't legal in canada for sale?
but yeah saw one... thought it was interesting to see in calgary

Aleks
05-28-2007, 08:34 AM
Have seen a few of those over the last year as well as lots of the boxy ones. Xb?

funkedelic
05-28-2007, 08:46 AM
i also thought they were illegal in Canada.. are you sure that it was for sale? I have seen some before but only in the states and I've seen a couple XB's from down south as well..

I had a friend that was dying to buy a TC.. but then found out that he couldn't.. would be cool to see them being sold here.. their nice!

Aleks
05-28-2007, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by funkedelic
i also thought they were illegal in Canada.. are you sure that it was for sale? I have seen some before but only in the states and I've seen a couple XB's from down south as well..

I had a friend that was dying to buy a TC.. but then found out that he couldn't.. would be cool to see them being sold here.. their nice!

Your friend should look on Canadatrader right now. There are 2 for sale this moment at toyota (lexus) dealers.

el-nino
05-28-2007, 08:57 AM
2007 are not illegal. I looked into this as my dad owns a 2006 TC and we were gonna bring it up. Pretty decent ride. Not worth the 27k that lexus is selling at.

4doorj
05-28-2007, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by funkedelic

yeah thers one right now at the lexus between the automall and ikea

brownchild
05-28-2007, 11:08 AM
Why were they illegal?

l/l/rX
05-28-2007, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by brownchild
Why were they illegal?

i would guess that it failed the crash test, since canadians are really anal on that.

BokCh0y
05-28-2007, 01:28 PM
i heard they made some changed to the crash testing...hence why the new 2008 mitsu evo is coming to canada. please correct me if i am wrong.