PDA

View Full Version : Club #'s

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 02:01 PM
Hey guys i need some help.

Anyone have the Owners # for Mynt / Victorias & Tantra?

I need to give the damn owners a peice of my mind.
If any of you can help.. i would really appreciate it.

PINOY-X
05-28-2007, 02:04 PM
haha. if you dont mind me asking is this about not letting you in with a stupid reason ?

why dont u just call the club and get the number from them

Euro_Trash
05-28-2007, 02:12 PM
Yeah I want to hear this story too

PINOY-X
05-28-2007, 02:14 PM
yea me too .. i mean if it is about not gettin in with a stupid reason .. nothing is going to change

bobby_lu
05-28-2007, 02:22 PM
phonebook
whitepages.ca
yellowpages.ca
411.ca
etc.

:thumbsup: :english: :dunno:

ken-gsr
05-28-2007, 02:23 PM
i also want the story. My day is very boring.

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 02:23 PM
Victorias Incident:

My buddies b-day.
Me and my wife get to the club and told the doorman, we like hey we here for the b-day party and etc.
The door man says sorry we are filled to cap.
Im like what are we going to do man its me and my wife.
Hes like sorry no chances.. right behind us is some sorry to say White girls... he lets them in right away, my wife goes balistic on the guy shes like wtf, why did they get in and not us (shes not from a racist place like calgary) and the doorman goes sorry i let the ppl i want in and thats that, i ask for the managers name he says that if we dont leave he will call the cops and etc. so we left i was like fuck it.
txt's my buddy and i was like ur fuckin doorman asshole buddy there that had the guestlist didnt let us in .. and hes like sorry man.. and etc.. so my buddy tried to get the managers name and # and that didnt work either... so.....

VICTORIAS SUX!

Mynt Incident:

This time my wife goes up and two bouncers at the door, one of them moves to the back and starts to move his hands and signals the other guy sayin that runners and etc, i heard this.
the buddy checkin the ids says ok to my wife and to me he says no runners... im freaking wearing lifestyle nikes .. all white with like 1 line of black and he says sorry no.. they not pumas so no go, i was like buddy wtf.. this is my wife u think im gonna let her go in without me.. and hes like if she wants she can stay.... but u cant no runner.. i then turn around and some super young teenage white boys walk rite up with super ugly runners and they let them in.. i was like WTF.. told my wife lets go and as we were leaving i was yelling out that the doormen are a bunch of dickless racist dick suckin assholes.....soo.....

MYNT SUX !!

is it me or is SOHO's the ONLY GOOD CLUB Left in the city that will let in a sikh who wears a turban and has on nice dress like lifestyle shoes?...

I swear i have NEVER EVER had a prob. with SOHO's... NEVER...
but everywhere else we try they keep sayin no.

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by PINOY-X
haha. if you dont mind me asking is this about not letting you in with a stupid reason ?

why dont u just call the club and get the number from them

dont know the club #'s

n1zm0
05-28-2007, 02:25 PM
here (http://www.clubvibes.com/index.asp?city=14)

natejj
05-28-2007, 02:28 PM
Join my facebook group.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2348352425

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 02:30 PM
Tantra Incident:

Pretty much the same as the other 2...
I dont know whats wrong with this city anymore...
Its pretty much turning into a racist city in regards to its night life......

PINOY-X
05-28-2007, 02:31 PM
Mynt: 262-6468
Victoria: 244-9991 (i think)
Tantra: 264-0202

PINOY-X
05-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by DNSDJS
Tantra Incident:

Pretty much the same as the other 2...
I dont know whats wrong with this city anymore...

Thats simple .. color of ur skin .. thats all they see .. u can try and let the owners know about it .. but i doubt there will be any changes realli

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0
here (http://www.clubvibes.com/index.asp?city=14)

hmmm i think this will help ...
i just hope that the owners check the vmail and not the managers or other staff.. cause then i know i will never get any answers at all.

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 02:39 PM
Mynt: 262-6468
Victoria: 244-9991 (i think)
Tantra: 264-0202

thankz
:thumbsup:

MintRacer
05-28-2007, 02:40 PM
That's life here... nothin you can do about it.. young underaged girls will still be keeping the bars busy with chumps buyin drinx all night long

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 02:42 PM

Thats simple .. color of ur skin .. thats all they see .. u can try and let the owners know about it .. but i doubt there will be any changes realli

yeah tru...
they dont do jack shit..

i just wish that i win the lottery..
i would make a club of my own...
everyone from beyond would get discounts.. on entry and drinks..
and ppl of color would be the only ones allowed in or foreigners..
ppl that dont have color present... and doormen from other clubs and bars would be blacklisted... LOL

but thats only a dream.. LOL

PINOY-X
05-28-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by MintRacer
That's life here... nothin you can do about it.. young underaged girls will still be keeping the bars busy with chumps buyin drinx all night long

so true..thats why i only go to clubs where i know ppl .. or i jsut go to lounges ..

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by MintRacer

hahah tahts soo tru..
damn pedos..
80% of those chumps prob have kids of their own.. at other bars... doing the same shiet.. LMAO

Euro_Trash
05-28-2007, 02:44 PM

ppl that dont have color present... and doormen from other clubs and bars would be blacklisted... LOL

You are pissed because of the way they treat you, so you want to treat other people the same way? That doesn't make any sense. Just because a few power-tripping bouncers are like that doesn't mean the rest of us are

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Euro_Trash

You are pissed because of the way they treat you, so you want to treat other people the same way? That doesn't make any sense. Just because a few power-tripping bouncers are like that doesn't mean the rest of us are

i know..... but u didnt read it.. beyond members would get disc....LOL
i mean ALL members.. LOL
and besides what are the chances of me winning the lottery..
the chances are higher that i would be hit my lightning over winning the lotto.... LOL

PINOY-X
05-28-2007, 02:54 PM
not all the bouncers are like that .. only some of them are a**holes..some are really nice you can have a conversation with them ... and get to know em ... but more half of the bouncers in calgary are a**holes tho .. but nothing you can do about it ...

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 02:58 PM
yeah.. i know thats what i hate.. i dont know where the freaking club owners find these a**holes
prob some junkyard rejects or something

thinmyster
05-28-2007, 03:00 PM
Ive been turned away for runners. And girls always get in ahead of me simply cause im a guy. I dont really see the problem.

"i was like WTF.. told my wife lets go and as we were leaving i was yelling out that the doormen are a bunch of dickless racist dick suckin assholes.....soo.....

MYNT SUX !!"

This also doesnt help you get in either.

Gurpy
05-28-2007, 03:04 PM
I dont understand the fascination with clubs..especially in this case, they dont want to let you in, then why the fuck do you even want to go in? I'd never wait in line to get in to a club.

DNSDJS
Originally posted by thinmyster
Ive been turned away for runners. And girls always get in ahead of me simply cause im a guy. I dont really see the problem.

"i was like WTF.. told my wife lets go and as we were leaving i was yelling out that the doormen are a bunch of dickless racist dick suckin assholes.....soo.....

MYNT SUX !!"

This also doesnt help you get in either.

well i was going there with my wife... if they dont let us in.. on some gay ass reason tahts just pathetic of them.. but i still want to see what the owners are willing to do about this.

5hift
Years of filed complaints and even global news features did nothing to change the situation in calgary's clubs, but one guy calling the owner and bitching to him is going to do what exactly?

The fact that you said you would create your own club that discriminates against whites if you had the money, shows more than you feeling offended for being discriminated against, your just pissed off you couldnt get in. And honestly I'm brown myself, and when I go clubbing I adhere to the bullshit rules some bouners create, and guess what, I havent for the most part had a problem. I.e I'm not surprised at all you got singled out for having white shoes.

PINOY-X
05-28-2007, 03:05 PM
i think the best excuse i get is ... sorry i cant accept ur id .. becuz my id is the older alberta drivers license! ahahaha ( roadhouse and tequila)

KRyn
05-28-2007, 03:10 PM

PINOY-X
05-28-2007, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by KRyn

/agree

The owners of the clubs don't care who gets in, as long as at the end of the night they are making money.

TRUE//

and sometimes its not the bouncer in the front that "doesnt" let you in ... ppl inside with the camera will tell them through their ear piece not to let u in

tictactoe2004
05-28-2007, 03:12 PM
VICTORIAS SUX!

MYNT SUX !!

he says no runners...

im freaking wearing lifestyle nikes

my wife goes balistic on the guy shes like wtf, why did they get in and not us (shes not from a racist place like calgary)

as we were leaving i was yelling out that the doormen are a bunch of dickless racist dick suckin assholes.....

You two sound like such nice mature people.. I'm sure with that attitude and level of maturity that it cannot be anything other than racism for sure. :rolleyes:

PINOY-X
05-28-2007, 03:19 PM
yea and most of their reasons they dont let u in is jsut ... "racism" ... or they think ur "trouble" ... or they are actually packed .. or they jsut dnt want u in period.. but who knows realli .. nothing u can do but deal wit it or stop going to clubs

BrknFngrs
05-28-2007, 03:25 PM
Im glad you dont get into clubs to be honest, things dont go your way so you start running off your mouth and trying to start fights. Your definetly the kinda person we need in night clubs :thumbsdow

You can blame it on race all ya want but the majority of my brown friends can get in without issue, but they also dont act like thugs so maybe their is some other correlation here.

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by 5hift
Years of filed complaints and even global news features did nothing to change the situation in calgary's clubs, but one guy calling the owner and bitching to him is going to do what exactly?

The fact that you said you would create your own club that discriminates against whites if you had the money, shows more than you feeling offended for being discriminated against, your just pissed off you couldnt get in. And honestly I'm brown myself, and when I go clubbing I adhere to the bullshit rules some bouners create, and guess what, I havent for the most part had a problem. I.e I'm not surprised at all you got singled out for having white shoes.

well u try going thru what i go thru
ur talkin to somene who these bouncers thinks is a terrorist.
wtf.. just cause i have a turban im a terrorist????

the fact that i said i was jokin shows how much u can read....
and the fact that i have never had problems at SOHO's.. doesnt that mean anything or do u only read certain things?

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004

You two sound like such nice mature people.. I'm sure with that attitude and level of maturity that it cannot be anything other than racism for sure. :rolleyes:

yeah thankz for the help buddy...
i just asked for some help ...

when a white person runs their mouth ppl dont give a shit
when a brown guy says anything
all u go nuts on him

wtf. ?

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 03:28 PM
yea and most of their reasons they dont let u in is jsut ... "racism" ... or they think ur "trouble" ... or they are actually packed .. or they jsut dnt want u in period.. but who knows realli .. nothing u can do but deal wit it or stop going to clubs

tru nothin can reali be done
btw
thankz ur only 1 of the 2 ppl who acutally helped me out.
just wanted to say thankz to ya.

Gurpy
05-28-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by BrknFngrs

You can blame it on race all ya want but the majority of my brown friends can get in without issue, but they also dont act like thugs so maybe their is some other correlation here.

Gotta agree with this, I dont do the club thing but in Fernie whenever they were charging cover or there was a queue at a pub they waved us right through almost all of the time, fernie isnt exactly brown town and i'm sikh too...its not always racial man.

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by BrknFngrs
Im glad you dont get into clubs to be honest, things dont go your way so you start running off your mouth and trying to start fights. Your definetly the kinda person we need in night clubs :thumbsdow

yeah and im sure that the your brown friends all wear turbans tooo rite?
and since when am i acting like a thug?

DO JU SEE ME SAYINZ THAT I WANTZ TO GOZ AND FUCKZ UPZ THEIR CLUBZ & SHIZ NITZ?...

wtf?

:rofl:

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Gurpy

Gotta agree with this, I dont do the club thing but in Fernie whenever they were charging cover or there was a queue at a pub they waved us right through almost all of the time, fernie isnt exactly brown town and i'm sikh too...its not always racial man.

gurpy.. kindly go and ready my first posts please...
and i remind u
i wear a turban...
unlike most of the sikhs i have seen at clubs...who dont.
on the rare occasion that i do get in.. i can honestly say that in total i have only seen 1 other turban wearing sikh in the club...
besides SoHO's... they let us in no matter what.. we wait and we get in.. and they kewl and nice about it all.

DepTrotter
05-28-2007, 03:37 PM
Bud, if you act anything like you type on beyond, i wouldnt let you into a Mcdonalds let alone a dark place like a club

Gurpy
05-28-2007, 03:38 PM

gurpy.. kindly go and ready my first posts please...
and i remind u
i wear a turban...
unlike most of the sikhs i have seen at clubs...who dont.
on the rare occasion that i do get in.. i can honestly say that in total i have only seen 1 other turban wearing sikh in the club...
besides SoHO's... they let us in no matter what.. we wait and we get in.. and they kewl and nice about it all.

Just to clear the turban thing up, I do wear a turban/have a unshaved beard as well. But since I don't go to clubs in calgary very often ill shutup since you could very well be right.

5hift
05-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by DepTrotter
Bud, if you act anything like you type on beyond, i wouldnt let you into a Mcdonalds let alone a dark place like a club

:rofl:

PINOY-X
05-28-2007, 03:46 PM
yea no problem .. since i know wut its like to be turned down for some stupid reason .. but jsut deal with it dont give them attitude and just comply with them .. who knows maybe next time u try to go back there they'll be different .. which in some cases is true, some never gonna happen .. or just start going to lounges or pubs ... lounges dont usually turn ppl down ....

well gl with the owners

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Gurpy

Just to clear the turban thing up, I do wear a turban/have a unshaved beard as well. But since I don't go to clubs in calgary very often ill shutup since you could very well be right.

nah.. its all good.. i was just askin for some help
but instead im getting flamed on.. cause some ppl are too immature to see a story from another p.o.v.

5hift
05-28-2007, 04:15 PM

but instead im getting flamed on.. cause some ppl are too immature to see a story from another p.o.v.

You asked for contact numbers and you got them. What did you expect, a 5 page thread of people agreeing and sympathizing with you? A Beyond march to the club doors demanding retribution?

Yeah it sucks that bouncers go on powertrips, but you cant do anything about it. All you can do is try to go by their rules. They pick on your white shoes, wear black/dress shoes like the majority of the club.

Also when you as a turban wearing Sikh are denied entry, and your only response is to release a bunch of insults and swears, do you really think this is going to make the bouncers harder or easier on the next turban wearing Sikh that tries to enter?

tictactoe2004
05-28-2007, 04:26 PM
right behind us is some sorry to say White girls...

(shes not from a racist place like calgary)

as we were leaving i was yelling out that the doormen are a bunch of dickless racist dick suckin assholes.....

ur talkin to somene who these bouncers thinks is a terrorist.
wtf.. just cause i have a turban im a terrorist????

when a white person runs their mouth ppl dont give a shit
when a brown guy says anything
all u go nuts on him

Seems to me like your the only racist in this thread so far... but you're right, i'm probably just to immature to see the story from your point of view... :rolleyes: You already stated that we're all going nuts on you because your brown.. lol, just like you couldnt get into the bar because your brown.. err wait, no because you wear a turban.. err wait, maybe its because now you might be a terrorist.. lol what a joke.

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by 5hift

You asked for contact numbers and you got them. What did you expect, a 5 page thread of people agreeing and sympathizing with you? A Beyond march to the club doors demanding retribution?

Yeah it sucks that bouncers go on powertrips, but you cant do anything about it. All you can do is try to go by their rules. They pick on your white shoes, wear black/dress shoes like the majority of the club.

Also when you as a turban wearing Sikh are denied entry, and your only response is to release a bunch of insults and swears, do you really think this is going to make the bouncers harder or easier on the next turban wearing Sikh that tries to enter?

hey this turned into a 2 page thread cause of guys like u ..

no dont want no sympanthizing from u or anyone else

sure a beyond march wouldnt hurt.. LOL

i never knew clubs wear shoes.. and black ones at that.. LOL (but this wasnt an isolated incident...its been going an on going thing)

what do you think about all the other turban wearing sikhs before me tired to do, didnt they make it harder for me and others like me????

i havnt been clubing for all that long, but im pretty sure this isnt a prob that just came up overnight now is it?

do u think that other brown colored ppl who decide to kill each other and think they are some kinda gangster wannabes make it easier for the rest of us with the bad rep. THEY bring upon brown ppl?

do you feel like a bigger man by tryin to flame me and tryin to bring me down to sayin .. yeah sure ur rite i guess it was my fault for wearing white shoes like other ppl were.????

like where u tryin to get at with this man.. i got the #'s i said my thankz and thats that...
i dont get why ppl still keep flaming me on an incident that happened to me... i mean if someone else did this.. no one would have said anything or done anything the fact that i was just asking for some help.. i get flamed on ????

wheres the justice in that?

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004

Seems to me like your the only racist in this thread so far... but you're right, i'm probably just to immature to see the story from your point of view... :rolleyes: You already stated that we're all going nuts on you because your brown.. lol, just like you couldnt get into the bar because your brown.. err wait, no because you wear a turban.. err wait, maybe its because now you might be a terrorist.. lol what a joke.

yeah seems like
im freakin racists against the zoo
now what?:nut: :rofl:

yeah man im a terrorist..
'DOWN WITH BUSH !!'
:drama: :rofl:

ken-gsr
05-28-2007, 04:31 PM
I honestly hope for yours and all of ours sake that these people did not discriminate towards you because you where a turban, but it sounds like you use that as an excuse for everything that doesn't go your way.

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by ken-gsr
I honestly hope for yours and all of ours sake that these people did not discriminate towards you because you where a turban, but it sounds like you use that as an excuse for everything that doesn't go your way.

hahah
sounds like it doesnt it ?.
well first off with the rest. green olive or w/e.. the manager there said it to my face..
the clubs.. its just understood that when they let others in that are behind us... and dont let us in.. there has to be a reason.. (victorias incident)

but.. w/e
cant do much about it..

tictactoe2004
05-28-2007, 04:47 PM

hahah
sounds like it doesnt it ?.
well first off with the rest. green olive or w/e.. the manager there said it to my face..
the clubs.. its just understood that when they let others in that are behind us... and dont let us in.. there has to be a reason.. (victorias incident)

but.. w/e
cant do much about it..

You know, when someone is being a jackass or an idiot and you want to try to put them down, a lot of people will look for the quickest and easiest way to try to put someone down...

van
05-28-2007, 04:49 PM
If it ain't white it ain't right.. ha ha ha..

How old are you?

I've been turned down at shitholes like Tequila before wearing clothes that would ward me with walking down the runway, for real. It doesn't really matter about what you wear, dress shoes versus sneakers, it's all about who the bouncer wants in.

My friend who is white (not that it matters) came in 30 seconds before me and I approach the door I see the stare of denial already. Same situation my girlfriend is all good to go and they look at my I.D. for 5 minutes and deny me entry saying I'm not old enough.

Not because I was wearing sneakers (cause I had on dress shoes, dress pants, hell even a nice sweater to boot, had my hair done, everything you think that would grant you entry to a shithole like tequila) and of course nope, denied, which was so weird considering it was dead inside (from what my friends told me)

The same things happen at Mynt and Whiskey, Cowboys and Roadhouse, it's all the same shit. Is it my age? My color? Who cares cause seriously you shouldn't. If you can't get in, don't bother trying to expore the situation, it's been done countless times before you.

If we were in a city like Toronto things like this would never happen.. it's because we have shitty clubs owned by shitty people with even shittier people watching the door.. though I do know some bouncers at some clubs who are super nice people.. the rest I can't say I would miss 'em if they weren't here anymore.

I mean talking about it on beyond won't really help you much. If you want to do something about it then take the necessary steps and make home videos. The more home videos the better and with that you can approach the media.

Even then, I'm sure nothing will come from it, this city will never change, that's why people think we're cowboys here.

DNSDJS
05-28-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by defekt1
If it ain't white it ain't right.. ha ha ha..

How old are you?

I've been turned down at shitholes like Tequila before wearing clothes that would ward me with walking down the runway, for real. It doesn't really matter about what you wear, dress shoes versus sneakers, it's all about who the bouncer wants in.

My friend who is white (not that it matters) came in 30 seconds before me and I approach the door I see the stare of denial already. Same situation my girlfriend is all good to go and they look at my I.D. for 5 minutes and deny me entry saying I'm not old enough.

Not because I was wearing sneakers (cause I had on dress shoes, dress pants, hell even a nice sweater to boot, had my hair done, everything you think that would grant you entry to a shithole like tequila) and of course nope, denied, which was so weird considering it was dead inside (from what my friends told me)

The same things happen at Mynt and Whiskey, Cowboys and Roadhouse, it's all the same shit. Is it my age? My color? Who cares cause seriously you shouldn't. If you can't get in, don't bother trying to expore the situation, it's been done countless times before you.

If we were in a city like Toronto things like this would never happen.. it's because we have shitty clubs owned by shitty people with even shittier people watching the door.. though I do know some bouncers at some clubs who are super nice people.. the rest I can't say I would miss 'em if they weren't here anymore.

I mean talking about it on beyond won't really help you much. If you want to do something about it then take the necessary steps and make home videos. The more home videos the better and with that you can approach the media.

Even then, I'm sure nothing will come from it, this city will never change, that's why people think we're cowboys here.

24 and married , went with my wife

hahah tru... city will never change.....
yeah i just thought i would talk about it on beyond cause maybe someone would know the #'s or something...
thought i would try and see what would happen if i call the owners and etc.

doesnt hurt to try rite.

PINOY-X
05-28-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by defekt1

shitholes like Tequila

^^^ agreed i hate tequila!! lemme guess the guy dat turned u down has redish/oranges beard? and always wears a touqe?(dunno how to spell it :rofl: ) and if his not his bald! and his a lil short prolly 5'6-5'8?

me and my buddy got turned down their and I had a VIP card ... so wut did i do? nothing .. next time i went i talked to the supervisor bouncer guy not going to mention his name for his privacy ... and ever since then no problems

but i still hate tequila! and its not even dat great of a place! some nights its alright

ken-gsr
05-28-2007, 05:07 PM
and its not even dat great of a place!

this is exactly why I dont go to those shit holes. They are full of e-gangstas that type like that :rofl: :rofl:

PINOY-X
05-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by ken-gsr

this is exactly why I dont go to those shit holes. They are full of e-gangstas that type like that :rofl: :rofl:

that "type" like that? you mean the way i type? if so then ill type properly haha .. and no im not an "e-gangstas"

gatorade
05-30-2007, 12:15 AM
runners thing is common, but sometimes its just an excuse, the turban thing I can understand, most clubs don't allow hats, so I don't think they'd allow any headwear of any kind even though your turban is part of your religion.

Godfuader
05-30-2007, 12:30 AM
You know its only cuz you are a Pugh Life. There is no Pugh Love in Calgary. :rofl:

PINOY-X
05-30-2007, 12:34 AM
this thread is still up:rofl:

dj_rice
06-01-2007, 04:07 AM
I'm glad I'm Vietnamese :thumbsup:

SilverGS
06-01-2007, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by dj_rice
I'm glad I'm Vietnamese :thumbsup:

You have never had a problem?

There was a period of time not too long ago where places like the Palace was discriminating against Asians because of all the violence happening with Asian gangs at the time. I got turned down at the front door after all my friends, including my Wife, got in. I just went around to the back and got in that way.

All depends on the door people.

dj_rice
06-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by SilverGS

You have never had a problem?

There was a period of time not too long ago where places like the Palace was discriminating against Asians because of all the violence happening with Asian gangs at the time. I got turned down at the front door after all my friends, including my Wife, got in. I just went around to the back and got in that way.

All depends on the door people.

Sometimes, not too too often, if your travelling in a pack, dressed all in black thennnnnn you might have issues...

I'll never forget the time me and my 5 buddies who were all asian + 1 white dude all dressed in black got into Cowboys VIP door :thumbsup: