PDA

View Full Version : Luxury rentals in Edmonton?

Godfuader
05-28-2007, 03:24 PM
Anyone know companies in Edmonton that rent out higher end cars? Anything from S-Class to Hummers to Bentleys.

C4S
05-28-2007, 10:34 PM
Rent a Bentley in Edmonton ?

Wow .. not even in Calgary ..

Good luck !

Euro_Trash
05-29-2007, 07:36 AM
For grad I am guessing?

97'Scort
05-29-2007, 09:30 AM
Like I told the other guy who asked this about two weeks ago:

Budget has a few BMW 3-series sedans, a couple of Escalades, all bone stock. They have Hummers too, if that's what you want. If you want anything fancier than that, you'll have to bring it in from Calgary or out of province.

ken-gsr
05-29-2007, 09:47 AM
If it is for grad then who cares. I remember going to my grad - you pull in to the parking lot, and no body sees you. If you are not getting a limo that parks out front, then i recommend not wasting your money.

Unless of course this isn't for grad, then I apologize.

Anton
05-29-2007, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by ken-gsr
If it is for grad then who cares. I remember going to my grad - you pull in to the parking lot, and no body sees you. If you are not getting a limo that parks out front, then i recommend not wasting your money.

:werd:

Plus who really cares, everyone will know that you just rented it :dunno:

snowboard
05-29-2007, 10:59 AM
actually im pretty sure this dude is a business man. haha

pepschnops
05-29-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by ken-gsr

you would think that but at my grad a couple years ago some guy pulled up with his date in a lambo murcielago.....

Euro_Trash
05-29-2007, 11:18 AM
Never mind his profile says he is 27

Godfuader
05-29-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Euro_Trash
For grad I am guessing?
A Wedding

Originally posted by 97'Scort
Like I told the other guy who asked this about two weeks ago:

Budget has a few BMW 3-series sedans, a couple of Escalades, all bone stock. They have Hummers too, if that's what you want. If you want anything fancier than that, you'll have to bring it in from Calgary or out of province.

Called Budget, they have nothing. The Hummer they have is non-reservational...apparently you show up and if they have it, you can rent it. weird stuff :dunno:

Originally posted by pepschnops

you would think that but at my grad a couple years ago some guy pulled up with his date in a lambo murcielago.....
I would just hang out in the parking lot and screw grad.

Anton
05-29-2007, 01:58 PM
Sorry, thought it was for a grad. :D

Your best bet is to get one from here. However, with it being grad time, it might be tough booking something.

97'Scort
05-29-2007, 03:53 PM
I know they have the 3-series and Caddy's; I've seen them! They're the same as the Hummer: First come, first serve.