PDA

View Full Version : Predator Vs AutoStart alarm

Barlow
06-14-2003, 12:16 AM
was at a shop shall remain nameless, guy siad same shit different name, is this true they made by the same manufacturer, yet some ppl love autostart and bash predator too shit?>???? or am i on crack!!!!!!!

Abom
06-14-2003, 01:38 AM
Doesn't ring a bell off hand to me that it's the same product. And upon checking Autostart's web site, I see nothing saying that Predator is made by the same company. I'm going to raise the :bullshit: flag.

James
06-14-2003, 02:20 AM
I was told by Visions that the "Predator" line is made by Autostart :dunno:

Barlow
06-14-2003, 11:50 PM
yeah well so much for leaving the name of the place nameless, it was visions that told me this too ...

Abom
06-15-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Barlow
yeah well so much for leaving the name of the place nameless, it was visions that told me this too ...

Better question is, why do you need to know?

James
06-15-2003, 05:59 AM

lol, didnt notice :rofl:.....meh

Barlow
06-15-2003, 10:58 AM
cause i was thinking about getting an autostart, but they (visions) didn't have the pager model i wanted, so they said it was the same as the predator, so i was hjust making sure it was true or if it was BS! thats why i wanted to kknow

Abom
06-15-2003, 11:02 AM
cause i was thinking about getting an autostart, but they (visions) didn't have the pager model i wanted, so they said it was the same as the predator, so i was hjust making sure it was true or if it was BS! thats why i wanted to kknow

If you wanted the pager model, go elsewhere where they will have pager model (I know of one place that carries them for sure, PM if you want the info). From experience, if you don't get exactly what you want, you won't be happy in the end.