PDA

View Full Version : rsx premium vs. 323ci

RSeXy
07-24-2002, 05:03 PM
i won! bwhahaha

...but then buh_buh came a long and beat us both :(

cocoabrova
07-24-2002, 05:12 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Good kill RSeXy, and my condolensces to max..:dunno: :( :rofl:

boi-alien
07-24-2002, 05:17 PM
GJ RSeXy!!! heheh it's ok max that she beat u, hehe never underestimate a woman!!

G
07-24-2002, 05:29 PM
I don't think Max's BMW is a Ci...:dunno:

cocoabrova
07-24-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by GSpot
I don't think Max's BMW is a Ci...:dunno: yeah u're right, his is a 323i. Then shouldn't the 323ci be slightly quicker? Maybe max_boost and RSeXy should line it up @ SS for a few friendly runs?? THEN we'll see who owns: women or men :burnout: :burnout: :thumbsup:

Hakkola
07-24-2002, 06:55 PM
I wanna race em both.

RSeXy
07-24-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
yeah u're right, his is a 323i. Then shouldn't the 323ci be slightly quicker? Maybe max_boost and RSeXy should line it up @ SS for a few friendly runs?? THEN we'll see who owns: women or men :burnout: :burnout: :thumbsup:

opps my bad...he talks about bimmers so much i dunno what is his...but its a sedan...and the fact of the matter is i still BEAT him!

muahahha

*cocky plug*

yeah we are gonna be there on friday to line up! ..and once again...as it has always been...the women will OWN the men.

*cocky plug*

:burnout:

2000impreza
07-24-2002, 08:00 PM
the "ci" is 2 doors i think. just the "i" is 4 doors. they should be equal as far as performance goes.

lol. no comment on the race :devil: . maybe the beamer needs mods? :confused:

girlRACER
07-24-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy

yeah we are gonna be there on friday to line up! ..and once again...as it has always been...the women will OWN the men.

*cocky plug*

:burnout:

So True :thumbsup: ! Good Job RSeXy!

Evan
07-24-2002, 09:58 PM
RSeXy,

Are you going to buy that Hondata stage 2 thing for the RSX? Seems like a great deal.

CRXguy
07-24-2002, 11:13 PM
boost got 0wned???

You disappoint me.:thumbsdow

:rofl:

The Raptor
07-24-2002, 11:23 PM
it looks way..damn now we gotta call my "Min_Boost" :dunno: :dunno: :D

Evan
07-24-2002, 11:48 PM
Poor Boost. His car is heavier after all, we'll let him get away with this one.

max_boost
07-24-2002, 11:52 PM
yes...:(

RSeXy beat me. fair and square...and i don't even think i can redeem myself at race city!

i wish i had her driving skills :drool: :rofl:

btw...this ISN'T RSeXy....hehe :angel:

Evan
07-24-2002, 11:54 PM
I didnt even know she was a girl. Haha

That's even worse!

:rofl: J/K :)

Next time, eh Max?

max_boost
07-24-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Evan
I didnt even know she was a girl. Haha

That's even worse!

:rofl: J/K :)

Next time, eh Max?

hopefully...

eventhough she is the best and i worship her! haha

my driving skills can't even compare. teach me RSeXy! i need to learn the ways of the road! :love:

RiceCake
07-25-2002, 12:00 AM
poor min_boost:rofl:

buh_buh
07-25-2002, 12:12 AM
too bad men still own since I wasted both of you guys.

Superesc
07-25-2002, 12:29 AM
OH man How can this be Boost???? I think Rsexy should now own the title of Max_iVTEC and Max Boost to Mo'Boost.

max_boost
07-25-2002, 12:41 AM
i won! bwhahaha

...but then buh_buh came a long and beat us both :(

:bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:

BuhBuh Pulled a ricerfly by! haha

max_boost
07-25-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by max_boost

hopefully...

eventhough she is the best and i worship her! haha

my driving skills can't even compare. teach me RSeXy! i need to learn the ways of the road! :love:

:bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:

max_boost
07-25-2002, 12:43 AM
The truth is, I didn't win but didn't lose. Both cars were side by side up until 170km/h and we decided to shut it off!

We will find out at racecity, who is the better automatic straightline driver haha

Insert 4WheelDrift line

*There is life after the 1/4 mile, there is no skill involved*

Oh who cares Warren, shut up! haha

buh_buh
07-25-2002, 12:50 AM
]Insert 4WheelDrift line

*There is life after the 1/4 mile, there is no skill involved*

Oh who cares Warren, shut up! haha
bahahahaha, now that was funny.

Redlyne_mr2
07-25-2002, 05:19 PM
this thread is painful to read...must re-establish male ego:banghead:

RSeXy
07-26-2002, 10:12 PM
The truth is, I didn't win but didn't lose. Both cars were side by side up until 170km/h and we decided to shut it off!

We will find out at racecity, who is the better automatic straightline driver haha

bwhaha..it doesn't matter if you win by and inch or a mile...winning's WINNING!

tee hee:rofl:

boi-alien
07-26-2002, 10:16 PM

bwhaha..it doesn't matter if you win by and inch or a mile...winning's WINNING!

tee hee:rofl:

OMG!!!! LAME!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Angisio
07-30-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I wanna race em both.

So you can lose with your shitty Mercedes? Your car isn't fast by any standards, face the facts.:clap:

No one is impressed with the car that Daddy bought for you.:dunno:

Hakkola
07-30-2002, 05:55 PM
Actually it is fast, who said it was my car, it's not my dad's, It's not mine, it's the car I drive.

Ferrari Enzo eh??:bullshit:

Angisio
07-30-2002, 06:02 PM
Actually it is fast, who said it was my car, it's not my dad's, It's not mine, it's the car I drive.

Ferrari Enzo eh??:bullshit:

No, its not fast. Its really slow, even as far as Mercedes goes. So you don't own it. Congrats, you don't own it, now I'm more impressed that you talk about it as if its your own. Oh you guessed that I don't own a Ferrari Enzo, way to go detective. If its not yours or your dads, then whose car is it?

Hakkola
07-30-2002, 06:10 PM
It's my mom's ride. Doesn't matter though, I drive it when I need to go out.

So why would you put ferrari if you don't drive one? Actually my car is pretty quick considering it's size, I've raced my friends 528 and I destroyed him. Now let's talk highway, cruising above 100km/h is where my car really shines.

Mind if I ask what you drive, and how old you are?

Angisio
07-30-2002, 06:21 PM
It's my mom's ride. Doesn't matter though, I drive it when I need to go out.

So why would you put ferrari if you don't drive one? Actually my car is pretty quick considering it's size, I've raced my friends 528 and I destroyed him. Now let's talk highway, cruising above 100km/h is where my car really shines.

Mind if I ask what you drive, and how old you are?

Oh?! You managed to beat a 528?! Wow, thats only the slowest of the 5 series! In fact, they don't even make them anymore because it was underpowered!
I like how you say you destroyed it. You dont even have a clue how fast or slow you are you raced a slow car without any timing equipment. Sedans arent fast unless youre talking about the M5 or that Australian one. Youre car isnt fast stop telling people it is.

And lets just say i'm a car 'enthusiast' and i drive a whole lot nicer car then you but i wont say it because i'm not a car name dropper.

Hakkola
07-30-2002, 06:25 PM
Haha, where did I say I have the fastest car? I know I'm not even close, it's a 4 Door sedan! It's not a sports car fool. My car's only slow because I've got 4 hot chicks in the back.

A whole lot nicer car eh?? That's great, I'm sure you'll make it far in life and make a whole lot of friends with an attitude like that.

My friends car is actually chipped, but yeah, still not that fast, I'm just doing a comparison to a closely priced car that's supposedly sportier.

RSeXy
07-30-2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Angisio

Oh?! You managed to beat a 528?! Wow, thats only the slowest of the 5 series! In fact, they don't even make them anymore because it was underpowered!
I like how you say you destroyed it. You dont even have a clue how fast or slow you are you raced a slow car without any timing equipment. Sedans arent fast unless youre talking about the M5 or that Australian one. Youre car isnt fast stop telling people it is.

And lets just say i'm a car 'enthusiast' and i drive a whole lot nicer car then you but i wont say it because i'm not a car name dropper.

holy dude! you don't need to come into the forums carrying all this attitude...its good that you are a car enthusiast but you don't need to go bitching at forum members...chill!

...and who cares if you "drive a whole lot nicer car than Hakkola"...you just come off as very arrogant. status isn't gained here by your car being nicer than someone else's

Angisio
07-30-2002, 06:30 PM
Haha, where did I say I have the fastest car? I know I'm not even close, it's a 4 Door sedan! It's not a sports car fool. My car's only slow because I've got 4 hot chicks in the back.

A whole lot nicer car eh?? That's great, I'm sure you'll make it far in life and make a whole lot of friends with an attitude like that.

My friends car is actually chipped, but yeah, still not that fast, I'm just doing a comparison to a closely priced car that's supposedly sportier.

Whats all this talk about fastest coming from? I know its 4 door, i said your car isnt fast, and i gave you an example of an actual fast 4 door. Now is your car fast as you claim it to be or is it fast for its weight? Or is it fast for the price or is it fast? Or is it fast considering the competition. Theres a big difference.

Good to see youre boosting yourself up though by saying youve not only got 4 chicks in the back (with only 3 seat placings) but they're hot. Good job. I believe you.

Now youre just personally insulting me. Thats hurtful.

Hakkola
07-30-2002, 06:35 PM
Haha, so what if there's only 3 seats, I've had four girls in the back before.

Fast as I claim it to be? When did I claim it to be a rocket? Never.

I met max boost and Rsexy, it was a friendly question for a race. Personally insulting you? It's hurtful? Have you ever left your house or does your mom just breast feed you all day. Grow up a little, take some critism, don't cry about it. I don't usually bitch at anybody for any reason. But when you come and say you have a nicer car than me, which noone cares, and you don't even say what you drive, or if your older then 6 years I don't have much choice but to show you something called humility.

Angisio
07-30-2002, 06:35 PM

holy dude! you don't need to come into the forums carrying all this attitude...its good that you are a car enthusiast but you don't need to go bitching at forum members...chill!

...and who cares if you "drive a whole lot nicer car than Hakkola"...you just come off as very arrogant. status isn't gained here by your car being nicer than someone else's

It just makes me mad that he is bragging about his moms car that really isn't that great. Also, the only reason I mentioned my car was because he asked what I drive.
By the way, RSX's kick ass.

Angisio
07-30-2002, 06:37 PM
Haha, so what if there's only 3 seats, I've had four girls in the back before.

Fast as I claim it to be? When did I claim it to be a rocket? Never.

I met max boost and Rsexy, it was a friendly question for a race. Personally insulting you? It's hurtful? Have you ever left your house or does your mom just breast feed you all day. Grow up a little, take some critism, don't cry about it. I don't usually bitch at anybody for any reason. But when you come and say you have a nicer car than me, which noone cares, and you don't even say what you drive, or if your older then 6 years I don't have much choice but to show you something called humility.
obviously someone around here has never heard of the word 'sarcasm.' Another good pickup though detective.
(thats sarcasm again i'm telling you so you wont get confused)

Oh by the way dont call me a momma's boy when you drive your mommy's car.

Hakkola
07-30-2002, 06:41 PM
Haha, that's actually a good comeback, it's about time. I'm happy to see that my further comments didn't hurt your feelings too much more. :D

Have a good day, I have better things to do than argue with some 6 year old over the internet.

buh_buh
07-30-2002, 07:34 PM
My car's only slow because I've got 4 hot chicks in the back.

your car's slow because it was slow to begin with.
And its even slower because you have 4 fatties in the back.:rofl:

status isn't gained here by your car being nicer than someone else's
That's right! Status is gained by how much you burn Leo's mom multiplied by how good it is (scale from 1-10) and then divide by 3.

RSX's kick ass.
:thumbsdow

redline
07-30-2002, 08:36 PM
RSX's kick ass.

Originally posted by buh_buh

:thumbsdow

well just on ludes with CF bumbers!

4wheeldrift
07-30-2002, 08:40 PM
I don't even have to whore this thread with solo 2 comments, Min_skillz is doing it for me :D :rofl: :devil:

Hakkola
08-01-2002, 12:51 PM
So angisio you have an rsx, not rsx type s?

Angisio
08-01-2002, 12:55 PM
what makes you say i have an RSX dumbass?

mwmhong
08-01-2002, 01:00 PM
what makes you say i have an RSX dumbass?

Hello PR5owner

Angisio
08-01-2002, 01:02 PM
hey detective better take a better look at the clues. Right now they all point to you being a total dumbass.

Hakkola
08-01-2002, 01:29 PM
Only cuz all I read was you talkin about RSX's. I haven't given much thought to anything, not worth it. So what do you drive, I'm to lazy to read your posts again. PR5owner? Prelude, if so, stock, those are slow as hell.

Angisio
08-01-2002, 01:32 PM
of course i've been talking about RSX dumbass, look at the topic!no not a prelude or a mazda .5, but preludes are way faster stock then your crap mobile if you want to really know.

G
08-01-2002, 01:35 PM
Only cuz all I read was you talkin about RSX's. I haven't given much thought to anything, not worth it. So what do you drive, I'm to lazy to read your posts again. PR5owner? Prelude, if so, stock, those are slow as hell.

Prelude slow? ummmm...doubt your mom's E320 could beat one stock or not. Plus I wouldn't be too proud driving mom's car around.

Hakkola
08-01-2002, 02:29 PM
Wouldn't be proud? Who cares, I'm prefectly happy driving it, it's awesome, fun car, and it get's lots of looks. I don't have money to buy my own car, I make do with what I got. It's all good. I'm sure lots of you have parents who've bought your cars anyway, so there's no difference there as far as I'm concerned.

I'm saying my car is pretty quick because that's what people from my school had told me, and there was a guy with a prelude, and people said the car was slow.
And calling a Mercedes a piece of crap, are you on crack?

What car do you drive?

G
08-01-2002, 02:34 PM
Wouldn't be proud? Who cares, I'm prefectly happy driving it, it's awesome, fun car, and it get's lots of looks. I don't have money to buy my own car, I make do with what I got. It's all good. I'm sure lots of you have parents who've bought your cars anyway, so there's no difference there as far as I'm concerned.

I'm saying my car is pretty quick because that's what people from my school had told me, and there was a guy with a prelude, and people said the car was slow.

What car do you drive?

Sorry I hate to disappoint but I paid for school, car and my house myself. Preludes are not that slow if driven right. I had one and my friend has a E320 I can testify that the E320 is not quicker.

This is not a bash I was just upset that you think a Prelude is slower than your tank.

I drive a sedan now much like you but by choice.

Angisio
08-01-2002, 02:54 PM

What car do you drive?

Nobody gives a shit that you have an entry level mercedes that you drive around in. You obviously know nothing about cars and neither do your friends or they would know a 94 E 320 is quite slow. You probably get looks because you think your the show and you are practically the opposite. If anyone who knows anything about cars hears you talking about racing your damn automatic transmission tank they would laugh in your face.

No one cares that you live in 'pimphill' way to name drop that one, but it goes quite well with your car name drop, and that you like your car because it gets 'looks.' I like 'pimphill' too instead of pumphill. And your warner bros avater that says warn a bro. Ya, cause youre a real big pimp right, driving around in your parent's car.

Just so you know, just because your car is a mercedes doesnt make it good. Gspot has an infinity that cost a lot less then your crapmobile when new and it's by far a superior car. Road and Track placed it in 1st place with a competition against the likes of the BMW 330i, Jaguar X Type, Cadillac CTS and yes, the newest Mercedes C320, a much sportier and nicer car then yours. You dont hear Gspot talkin about racing an RSX or name dropping, and he actually owns his car.

And I keep telling you, i'm not gonna say what car i drive because i dont name drop.

G
08-01-2002, 03:11 PM

Nobody gives a shit that you have an entry level mercedes that you drive around in. You obviously know nothing about cars and neither do your friends or they would know a 94 E 320 is quite slow. You probably get looks because you think your the show and you are practically the opposite. If anyone who knows anything about cars hears you talking about racing your damn automatic transmission tank they would laugh in your face.

No one cares that you live in 'pimphill' way to name drop that one, but it goes quite well with your car name drop, and that you like your car because it gets 'looks.' I like 'pimphill' too instead of pumphill. And your warner bros avater that says warn a bro. Ya, cause youre a real big pimp right, driving around in your parent's car.

Just so you know, just because your car is a mercedes doesnt make it good. Gspot has an infinity that cost a lot less then your crapmobile when new and it's by far a superior car. Road and Track placed it in 1st place with a competition against the likes of the BMW 330i, Jaguar X Type, Cadillac CTS and yes, the newest Mercedes C320, a much sportier and nicer car then yours. You dont hear Gspot talkin about racing an RSX or name dropping, and he actually owns his car.

And I keep telling you, i'm not gonna say what car i drive because i dont name drop.

:thumbsup:

Hakkola
08-01-2002, 03:29 PM
So you don't name drop, good for you, want a cookie?

C is entry level, not mine. E320 is not a race car, no shit. I never said it was, it's not a tank though, it's actually pretty small. What year is your friends E320, mines a w124 so it's very different from the ugly 4 eye benz's which I actually don't like.

Lol, I am a pimp, thanks a lot. Cool that you paid for your house and school and car, gotta respect that. I'm just starting school I don't have to pay for it but that doesn't make you any better then me, or me better than you.

You shouldn't say what car's nicer than mine because you haven't seen mine. Haha, pimphill, so what, I'm young and immature, no problem, I'm having fun and I'm more than happy with my life, you sound very bitter. So what if it's an automatic transmission, look at the guys on this site with slk 32's, they're automatic and will smoke just about any car on this forum, and most of the car's in the city. Mercedes makes a very good automatic.

That infiniti and my car are completely different classes, that's comparing apples and oranges. I'm very happy with the car I have, it has really good top end power, those small car might take me off the line or around the twisties but that's fine, when I'm driving on roads like crowchild I can go fast comfortably without my car feeling like it's gonna fall apart.

I'm gonna leave this alone now though, nothing but a waste of time, despite you being an ass I'm a very happy person who doesn't have problems with anybody, you really shouldn't say shit to people you don't know. Good luck with your life, I hope things get better for you, you must be bitter for a reason.

Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have even said anything about racing, why race a sub compact car with a luxury car. different classes, different purposes. Sorry if I offended anybody, I actually do like rsx's and preludes and those car's, but they're for a different purpose than what I drive, very different cars. But if you think they're fast your wrong, they're not sport car's either. I guess you don't really hate Benz, you just hate me for driving one, that happens though, if you care what other people drive so much you have a problem.

Peace, from a young thug that get's hand outs from his parents but is happy with life. :) I hope one day you'll be as happy as I am.

G
08-01-2002, 03:36 PM
So you don't name drop, good for you, want a cookie?

C is entry level, not mine. E320 is not a race car, no shit. I never said it was, it's not a tank though, it's actually pretty small. What year is your friends E320, mines a w124 so it's very different from the ugly 4 eye benz's which I actually don't like.

Lol, I am a pimp, thanks a lot. Cool that you paid for your house and school and car, gotta respect that. I'm just starting school I don't have to pay for it but that doesn't make you any better then me, or me better than you.

You shouldn't say what car's nicer than mine because you haven't seen mine. Haha, pimphill, so what, I'm young and immature, no problem, I'm having fun and I'm more than happy with my life, you sound very bitter. So what if it's an automatic transmission, look at the guys on this site with slk 32's, they're automatic and will smoke just about any car on this forum, and most of the car's in the city. Mercedes makes a very good automatic.

That infiniti and my car are completely different classes, that's comparing apples and oranges. I'm very happy with the car I have, it has really good top end power, those small car might take me off the line or around the twisties but that's fine, when I'm driving on roads like crowchild I can go fast comfortably without my car feeling like it's gonna fall apart.

I'm gonna leave this alone now though, nothing but a waste of time, despite you being an ass I'm a very happy person who doesn't have problems with anybody, you really shouldn't say shit to people you don't know. Good luck with your life, I hope things get better for you, you must be bitter for a reason.

Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have even said anything about racing, why race a sub compact car with a luxury car. different classes, different purposes. Sorry if I offended anybody, I actually do like rsx's and preludes and those car's, but they're for a different purpose than what I drive, very different cars. But if you think they're fast your wrong, they're not sport car's either. I guess you don't really hate Benz, you just hate me for driving one, that happens though, if you care what other people drive so much you have a problem.

Peace, from a young thug that get's hand outs from his parents but is happy with life. :) I hope one day you'll be as happy as I am.

:rofl:

Angisio
08-01-2002, 03:40 PM
i cant believe youre even comparing your car to rage2s. The only thing those two cars share is a mercedes logo. You obviously still dont know anything about cars.
I have seen your car you have pictures of it with you standing beside it looking like an idiot.
They're different classes but extremely close. Any car would take you in the corners dude, and your top end power isnt that great. Its average at best.

Ya, youre right, you shouldnt ever even talk about racing. It embaresses everyone. Youre finally getting it.

Oh, and just so you know, youre not black. I think you may have forgotten that when you typed your last message.

oh...oh god...youre happy? Thats the best revenge you could have gotten on me! no.....no.....nooooooooooooooo!

cocoabrova
08-01-2002, 04:03 PM
Oh, and just so you know, youre not black. I think you may have forgotten that when you typed your last message.
oh...oh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oasis
08-01-2002, 04:53 PM
yo hakkola,

your benz if worth about as much as the avrage 92-98 civic, $14,000 if your lucky. So why are you trying to act like such a baller in your old beater benz........oh sorry your parents old beater benz :dunno:

can't stand these forums because off shit like this

kenny
08-02-2002, 01:13 AM
Another useless thread on the verge of being closed, but I'll keep it open to see if you guys can work things out and realize that arguing on a car forum is pointless.

max_boost
08-02-2002, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by kenny
Another useless thread on the verge of being closed, but I'll keep it open to see if you guys can work things out and realize that arguing on a car forum is pointless.

Hey Kenny, if everything was perfect on the site we wouldn't need moderators!! We need a little controversy every now and then! LOL j/k:thumbsup:

5.9 R/T
08-02-2002, 03:37 AM
Angisio - Shit you sound more bitter then me, WTF is up with that?
And please get over how you drive a better car then everyone here and you don't want to 'name drop'. Your the only person here doing it and there are some very nice cars here, both factory and modified.

Hakkola - Boy are you ever WHITE. I would love to see you talk that way to a black man from Harlem. I don't have a problem with you driving your moms car, but braging about 'pimping' your moms car is just not cool.

Commentary provided by your resident Domestic Driving E-Thug.

Hakkola
08-02-2002, 12:24 PM
Yeah, I know that, I was just being an ass because I know it annoys him. I was just playing along with him, I was pretty white in those pics and it's funny. I like fooling around, like I said, I'm immature! But not always immature, how many 18 year olds have 20 y/o gf's, she was a really good girl, pretty, so don't be saying anything about that and I can leave it all alone. I'm not the only one being immature here though, I don't like everyone, but that doesn't mean I should say shit. Don't say anything about me til' you know me, or meet me.
The car's actually worth about 20 000 now though not 12, it's in perfect condition and a mercedes hold's it's value. NOt that it should matter to any of you what it's worth. I really don't care about people who think what I drive is cool and wanna be friends because of it. There are girls on the roads who honk and wave and tell me to follow, but I don't, just happened the other night actually, but girls like that aren't worth the light of day, I've only followed girls that told me to once because I was with friends and they wanted to. I don't try to brag or anything, it's just this guy that started bitchin so I'm having some fun, I don't hate him, wouldn't mind meeting him actually, it's just keeping my day a little bit more interesting. I've got no hard feelings though, it's all good. :)

Hakkola
08-02-2002, 12:26 PM
Ohh, and comparing E320 to Slk32, they're both mercedes and automatic and closely priced, that's my comparison. Slk is an automatic but very fast.

Angisio
08-02-2002, 12:37 PM
Yeah, I know that, I was just being an ass because I know it annoys him. I was just playing along with him, I was pretty white in those pics and it's funny. I like fooling around, like I said, I'm immature! But not always immature, how many 18 year olds have 20 y/o gf's, she was a really good girl, pretty, so don't be saying anything about that and I can leave it all alone. I'm not the only one being immature here though, I don't like everyone, but that doesn't mean I should say shit. Don't say anything about me til' you know me, or meet me.
The car's actually worth about 20 000 now though not 12, it's in perfect condition and a mercedes hold's it's value. NOt that it should matter to any of you what it's worth. I really don't care about people who think what I drive is cool and wanna be friends because of it. There are girls on the roads who honk and wave and tell me to follow, but I don't, just happened the other night actually, but girls like that aren't worth the light of day, I've only followed girls that told me to once because I was with friends and they wanted to. I don't try to brag or anything, it's just this guy that started bitchin so I'm having some fun, I don't hate him, wouldn't mind meeting him actually, it's just keeping my day a little bit more interesting. I've got no hard feelings though, it's all good. :)

Yeah, you can stop lying about the girls on the road, nobody is impressed and nobody believe yous. And yes you were trying to brag, but it failed. It doesn't annoy me, it makes me laugh because you think you're your the shit. Good try on the girl friend one too, not trying to brag there either.

Hakkola
08-02-2002, 12:43 PM
Actually all the girl stuff is true. The one's I met with my friends were sluts. I kept in touch with one of them but then I got my gf and the slut got pissed off and haven't talked to her since, which is perfectly fine. Girls like that aren't worth my time. You don't have to believe it's fine, I know it's the truth. Like I said, you don't know me, so you shouldn't think anything I say isn't true, but I can understand if you don't believe me because you probably don't think that stuff like that actually happens, but it does.
You're kinda right on me thinking I'm the shit though, I try not to be like that but I can't help it, I do try though.
Witht eh gf thing, I was just showing how I'm immature, but can act mature and have relationships with people older than me.

cocoabrova
08-02-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Another useless thread on the verge of being closed, but I'll keep it open to see if you guys can work things out and realize that arguing on a car forum is pointless. :thumbsup:

max_boost
08-02-2002, 02:49 PM
Hakkola, don't get too high on yourself, your not as great as you think you are. And no one really cares about these girls you are talking about. Your parents wealth have nothing to do with you, be grateful for what you have and there is no need to brag about something that is not even yours.

D'z Nutz
08-02-2002, 02:56 PM
Kenny's right. This thread's gone long enough and I'm sick of this shit. If you guys want to fight you guys can PM each other.