PDA

View Full Version : Official "what does your name mean" thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

ReMiXed lude
10-18-2002, 01:25 PM
What does your beyond name say about you?
=================================
Before you think that this is stupid, just read what I'm writing and think about it first....

ThE ReMiX
~the remix to most people means a song that is taken and changed, added to, made better, gotten ppl together even after the first product became old.......
- don't be like everything else, be the remix of it all
-be unique, be original, be the remix of everyone else
-don't drive a stock car, add your own style to it, make it the remix of everyother prelude out there
-don't make small goals, make yourself reach higher, make your accomplishments the remix of previous goals
-redo things and make them better, make them the remix
REMIX-far and beyond the norm!
as nike says just do it! ThE ReMiX-just do it over and over again and make it better each time through.

James
10-18-2002, 01:32 PM
My name says i couldnt think of anything at the time to use as a Username:dunno: .......I would be able to now, but i dont want to change it.

ancient
10-18-2002, 01:35 PM
Cause im old and wise....

Hmm wait a sec, im neither.....

I dunno why I chose this name

RX-7_TWINTURBO
10-18-2002, 01:43 PM
Rotary's and Turbo's rule all!!!... period !!!

LUDELVR
10-18-2002, 01:53 PM
Most people think that the name LUDELVR implies my love of the prelude. Even though I have owned 3 different generations of preludes, and I have loved them all, this notion is shortcoming.
I have chosen the name LUDELVR with reference to Quaalude.

The trademark Quaalude for the sedative and hypnotic agent methaqualone is an example of how a product name is carefully chosen for a positive public response. Methaqualone was developed in the 1960s by William H. Rorer, Inc. At that time, the company's best-known product was Maalox, a digestive aid that derived its name from its ingredients, magnesium and aluminum hydroxides. To enhance the product recognition of their new sedative drug, the company incorporated the aa of Maalox into the name Quaalude. The other elements of the name are presumed to be a contraction of the phrase quiet interlude, a soothing, even poetic description of the drug's effect.

So in short, I enjoy the sensations caused by these substances as well, I enjoy the related effects that a woman may feel as a consequence to any substance that promotes a similiar sensation, thus ultimately allowing me and her to enjoy the fruits of said substances and in the end, both of us enjoying me tapping that ass!!

Or if you would rather take my name to mean the first meaning, by all means, go right ahead.:thumbsup:

Ben
10-18-2002, 01:59 PM
Benny - Self Explanitory.

Bens My name, Benny is whay my friends call me...and you are all my friends:love: :thumbsup: :rofl:

Arthur Dent
10-18-2002, 01:59 PM
character from Douglas Adam's classic Hitchhicker series

redec
10-18-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by ThE ReMiX
-be unique, be original, be the remix of everyone else

No offence, but you have an oxymoron there....remixes are not original....they are a ripoff of someone else's original idea :P

mwmhong
10-18-2002, 02:02 PM
mwmhong is my U of C computer name, so I use it whenever I use a computer. :)

nookmumracing
10-18-2002, 02:05 PM
Nýớc Mắm (Fish Sauce)
Nýớc chấm (Dipping sauce)
Not everyone takes to Vietnamese fish sauce, nýớc mắm, on the first try - but it is a taste well worth cultivating. A definitive ingredient in Vietnamese cuisine, nýớc mắm is used almost as the Chinese use soy sauce or Europeans use tale salt. In cooking, it adds a layer of depth to even the simplest dish; it is the basis of the fresh, tart, and spicy dipping sauce called nýớc chấm; and it's a bracing condiment at the table, where a little bit goes quite a long way.

But not all fish sauces are created equal. Nýớc mấm is produced all along Vietnam's coastline, with some regional differences in the fish used. The best and most famous nýớc mấm is made from anchovies, on the island of Phú Quốc, southwest of Vietnamese mainland. Here, the fresh fish are layerd with salt in large porcelain jars or wooden barrels and allowed to ferment for three months, at which point liquid is tapped from the bottom and poured back in at the top. After six months, the sauce may be tapped again, bottled, and sold - but fine nýớc mấm can be aged further, for as long as two year. Fish sauce is graded in somewhat like olive oil. The best grade, usually labeled "nhỉ" is from the first draining. Darker and more expensive, it is used to make nýớc chấm, or employed full-streingth as a dipping sauce. After the top-grade sauce is draining off, water is added to the container and the mixture is pressed again, to produce lighter, clearer grades of sauce. This nýớc mấm is used for cooking.

Powered by Fish Sauce
:burnout:

LUDELVR
10-18-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by redec

No offence, but you have an oxymoron there....remixes are not original....they are a ripoff of someone else's original idea :P

haha, he makes a very valid point!!! haha

And one more thing...

Originally posted by ThE ReMiX
ThE ReMiX-just do it over and over again and make it better each time through.

I don't know about you, but I've heard of some pretty shitty remixes!!!! hahahaha

:rofl:

kevie88
10-18-2002, 02:18 PM
My mom called me 'Kevie' in front of my friends and after they were done laughing -it stuck, now all my friends call me Kevie.. heck, even my boss does!

8 is a lucky number in Chinese lore (The number 8 (pronounced "ba") sounds close to "fa" which means "prosper" ) so I used it for my racing number, and it brought me much luck. (yeah yeah I know I'm white! :D )
http://www.roadracing.org/riders/km/images/km-3.jpg

Davetronz
10-18-2002, 02:19 PM
Hmmmmm
pretty self explanatory as well..
Lets see, my car is a turbo, and well its a DSM....
TURBODSM....

LUDELVR
10-18-2002, 02:25 PM
I don't know about your fish sauce, but the shit that I've had is described a bit differently, but at the same time, does inherit a lot of similar traits!! haha

Originally posted by nookmumracing
it's a bracing condiment at the table, where a little bit goes quite a long way.

Yes, I've had my fish sauce at the table, as well as on the bathroom counter, the floor, the back seat (and front seat) of my car as well as both the washer and dryer and many other places, so the table is not the only place where you can enjoy fish sauce!
:poosie: :drool: :rofl:

But not all fish sauces are created equal.

This is a sad and true fact!!! hahahahah Some odors are more potent than others!!!! hahahaha And then there's the shit that smells as though it has been aged for 100 years!!!:thumbsdow

The best and most famous nýớc mấm is made from anchovies.

It's definately a fish of some sort! Prolly a dead one!!!

Here, the fresh fish are layerd with salt in large porcelain jars or wooden barrels and allowed to ferment .

It's called semen and a condom!!! Or as others have come to know it as man chowder and a sock cock!!

The best grade, usually labeled "nhỉ" is from the first draining. Darker and more expensive.

This is purely a myth!!!!

This nýớc mấm is used for cooking

What the fuck! You're just sick dude! I'd never use this shit to cook something! Eat it, fine, but cook with it! you're just sick in teh head!!!!
hahahahahaha
:rofl: :rofl:

RX-7_TWINTURBO
10-18-2002, 02:29 PM
Hahahah :rofl:
Only ludelvr would take somthing that far out of context :rofl:
You truly are a hillarious man ...Twisted ...but hillarious none the less :bigpimp:

LUDELVR
10-18-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO
Hahahah :rofl:
Only ludelvr would take somthing that far out of context :rofl:
You truly are a hillarious man ...Twisted ...but hillarious none the less :bigpimp:

Just furthering your boundaries man!! haha, :rofl: Trying to expand some minds here!!! hahahaha

van
10-18-2002, 02:32 PM
I am a birth defekt. First one too. haha

boi-alien
10-18-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Benny
...and you are all my friends:love: :thumbsup: :rofl:

that's what you think!! heheh

Dirty_SOHC
10-18-2002, 03:23 PM
I dont like my name but my friends says it suites me.

Stratus_Power
10-18-2002, 03:27 PM
Stratus_power
Stratus- the car i used to drive
power- the car has no power, but i still use power.. ohh oxymoron! ohh irony! :P

that or i used to drive a stratus so i ownz! .. right:confused:

Davan
10-18-2002, 03:39 PM
Davan - my real name.

max_boost
10-18-2002, 03:46 PM
Max Boost
from the comics in Import Tuner

About a guy who doesn't know much about cars, has no skillz but tries to take out the V8 stangs......I don't follow the comic much anymore but this much is still true......still don't know much about cars, don't have much driving skillz and my car "was" fast but now is mainly just a cruiser, how appropriate lol:confused: :rofl:

5gluder
10-18-2002, 03:57 PM
5gluder = i'm a 5th generation Prelude owner :bigpimp:

B17a
10-18-2002, 04:03 PM
I drive a G2 GSR which has a B17a motor....

cocoabrova
10-18-2002, 04:26 PM
cocoa---> The color of my skin (or so I've been told by LUDELVR)
:barf: :barf: :rofl: :rofl:
brova---> slang for brutha, which is further translated from the
term brother:werd: :thumbsup:

GreenLude
10-18-2002, 04:28 PM
I drive a Green Prelude and whats under the hood is a secret :poosie:

4G63Power
10-18-2002, 05:48 PM
4g63 is the engine code for the DSM Turbo Motor...and Power well that's just Power

[GaGe]
10-18-2002, 05:50 PM
Gage just sounds cool. :thumbsup:

And no, Gage doesn't stand for Gay-G

Stratus_Power
10-18-2002, 06:18 PM
holy your name is gage.. always been reading it GeGe

Hakkola
10-18-2002, 06:28 PM
t's called semen and a condom!!! Or as others have come to know it as man chowder and a sock cock!!

Dude, where did you come from??? That's funny shit. LoL, reminds me of "cream of sumyunguy."

My name is my name.

[GaGe]
10-18-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
holy your name is gage.. always been reading it GeGe

Gege? wtf? I'm not homosexual or female.

Stratus_Power
10-18-2002, 06:30 PM
yeh but your avator sorta.. lean that way

[GaGe]
10-18-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
yeh but your avator sorta.. lean that way

hehe, i should change my avaltar.. let me find a good one.

Dope Dealer
10-18-2002, 07:07 PM
I think GaGe wanted his name to ryhme with his brothers -- Rage2. Hahah :)

GTS Jeff
10-18-2002, 07:11 PM
Jeff TYPE R.

well my real name is jeff and i like hondas. i guess im just a stupid ricer.

dj_honda
10-18-2002, 07:13 PM
dj honda is a hip hop dj from tokyo...and he has recorded and produced with many artists....

cocoabrovaz are a rap group on Rawkus records also...they have sweet music.

and as far as the number 88.....i remember someone saying that 88 stands for hail hitler amond white supremecists or something? cuz 8 is the eighth letter of the alphabet??

haha....not that u are one at all....jus mentioning this

Zephyr
10-18-2002, 07:17 PM
uhh i picked this name randomly at the end of the dictionary....i want a name with a "Z"

Ekliptix
10-18-2002, 07:19 PM
Back when I thought "k's" and "X's" were cool to replace "ck's" and "cs's", I joined my 1st internet forum and thought of it. I use it on all 5+ message boards that I frequent.

There are some funny one's I've seen:
-We-todd
-(.)(.) yes it's a name!
-I have no computer

[GaGe]
10-18-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
I think GaGe wanted his name to ryhme with his brothers -- Rage2. Hahah :)

hey, i never really noticed that until now.. hehe

infamous
10-18-2002, 07:23 PM
way back in junior high and the start of high school when i thought tagging was cool, the tag that i came up with was infamous....ever since then i have used it for everything from doodling to screen names for just about everything on the net....

meaning: causing or bringing evil reputation brought about by something grossly criminal, shocking, or brutal

hehehe i never knew that....:thumbsup:

cocoabrova
10-18-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by dj_honda
cocoabrovaz are a rap group on Rawkus records also...they have sweet music.
:clap: Someone recognized my name. Never thought that possible cuz ppl are always thinking it's "bravo" and I just misspelled it:rolleyes: :rofl: Not much new out from the Brovaz tho :( :werd:

lammer
10-18-2002, 08:21 PM
lam is my last name. some one called me lammer man so i kept with it.

BigShow
10-18-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Captain_Dirty
I dont like my name but my friends says it suites me.

are you dirty?

infamous
10-18-2002, 09:02 PM
yeah he's super dirty with a super clean civic that's :bigpimp:

rage2
10-18-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Arthur Dent
character from Douglas Adam's classic Hitchhicker series

Don't Panic!

I too was once a Hitchhiker's geek, but I try to hide that nowadays :D.

As for my name, I used to run a company called Beyond (hehe now you know where the beyond.ca name came from) and sold computers. Went on the net and needed a name. Saw an ATI rage2 video card on my desk and called myself rage2. Yes, I'm a geek.

exr90
10-18-2002, 10:05 PM
my ride

exr = trim
90 = year

some of you guys got novels as to why you choose your name...

szw
10-18-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by mwmhong
mwmhong is my U of C computer name, so I use it whenever I use a computer. :)

My U of C name is szwliew...but I just cut it to szw...hehe

Fuji
10-18-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
Most people think that the name LUDELVR implies my love of the prelude. Even though I have owned 3 different generations of preludes, and I have loved them all, this notion is shortcoming.
I have chosen the name LUDELVR with reference to Quaalude.

The trademark Quaalude for the sedative and hypnotic agent methaqualone is an example of how a product name is carefully chosen for a positive public response. Methaqualone was developed in the 1960s by William H. Rorer, Inc. At that time, the company's best-known product was Maalox, a digestive aid that derived its name from its ingredients, magnesium and aluminum hydroxides. To enhance the product recognition of their new sedative drug, the company incorporated the aa of Maalox into the name Quaalude. The other elements of the name are presumed to be a contraction of the phrase quiet interlude, a soothing, even poetic description of the drug's effect...

.:thumbsup:

Where the Fack do you come up with this stuff??? Do you ponder what you will write.. then research ???? Or are you just a nerd that looks like a nerd trying to look cool? :D j/k

three.eighteen.
10-18-2002, 10:31 PM
three.eighteen. i was looking for sorta neat looking ways to write out my cars name...it ended up with dots in between and after lol

[GaGe]
10-18-2002, 11:11 PM
oh, and i forgot to mention. I found the word gage on the cover of the Gage dictionary.. hehe

Ben
10-18-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Don't Panic!

I too was once a Hitchhiker's geek, but I try to hide that nowadays :D.

As for my name, I used to run a company called Beyond (hehe now you know where the beyond.ca name came from) and sold computers. Went on the net and needed a name. Saw an ATI rage2 video card on my desk and called myself rage2. Yes, I'm a geek.

Ah, the truth come out!

Audi Kid
10-19-2002, 12:21 AM
im a Audi Kid :)

2000impreza
10-19-2002, 12:30 AM
2000impreza..... what do i drive? duh.....:confused:

Redlyne_mr2
10-19-2002, 12:40 AM
I wish I could come up with an amusing annecdote like some of the guys on this board but my name is basically broken down like this...MR2 for the kind of car that I have and Redlyne to explain my mad driving habitz..spelt wrong for that extra coolness:thumbsup:

Ben
10-19-2002, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
I wish I could come up with an amusing annecdote like some of the guys on this board but my name is basically broken down like this...MR2 for the kind of car that I have and Redlyne to explain my mad driving habitz..spelt wrong for that extra coolness:thumbsup:

Hmmm, I was informed that it was for an extra helping of Gayness, but hey, you keep telling yourself that and everything will be fine on your side of the rainbow

finboy
10-19-2002, 01:17 AM
...my last name is FINdlay.

finman doesn't really go togeather.

i am not finnish.

frenchdriver
10-19-2002, 02:24 AM
i'm french (and sorta Italian) but mostly french

i also drive like a maniac so its the perfect combination... "french people have priority to drive on the sidewalks, its like our own private lane"

:thumbsup:

girlRACER
10-19-2002, 02:54 AM
One day I was flipping through import mags at Banana Jak's and I came across a girlRacer ad which was selling decals and t-shirts and stuff. When I got home I visited the website and bought a decal for my Infiniti. girlRacer is just a branch of Pacific Rim which is targeted to selling products to females. So, I just ripped the name off of them and I changed the capitalization of the words to girlRACER coz I like it that way better. But the sig says it all...girlRACER...fast girl...fast car (and I didn't even have to think of it)!

LaughingTiger
10-19-2002, 03:04 AM
LaughingTiger...............................Is a tiger that laughs with you.......and by the time you have stopped laughing... He has already taken a bite out of you................:devil:

Dope Dealer
10-19-2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by dj_honda
and as far as the number 88.....i remember someone saying that 88 stands for hail hitler amond white supremecists or something? cuz 8 is the eighth letter of the alphabet??

haha....not that u are one at all....jus mentioning this

Yup, that is correct. I remember reading something on the internet about a brand sold at Target named '88' and it was pulled from shelves. Also Eric Lindros wears 88 in the NHL. Heheh :) All a big conspiracy!

legendboy
10-19-2002, 09:35 AM
Legendboy--------->Acura Legends---------->owned 2 of them------------>one of my favorite cars.....:)

sml
10-19-2002, 09:46 AM
SML - Saturday Night Live (Spelt incorrectly...) haha! jk...
Sai My Lo - Chinese desert (Don't ask cause I dunno why either...)

HRD2PLZ
10-19-2002, 02:14 PM
HRD2PLZ = Hard to please (some people didn't know and pm'd me)

I got this nickname from a friend. Apparently I'm never happy with anything for very long = so, I'm Hard to please :D

lammer
10-19-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

Yup, that is correct. I remember reading something on the internet about a brand sold at Target named '88' and it was pulled from shelves. Also Eric Lindros wears 88 in the NHL. Heheh :) All a big conspiracy!

man asian people have this thing for the number 8. it is supposivly lucky number.

szw
10-19-2002, 02:55 PM
8 means everything good and prosperous..you know stuff like that.

LUDELVR
10-19-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by szw
8 means everything good and prosperous..you know stuff like that.

shit, I always thought that it was 69!!! Oh well!:dunno:

ancient
10-19-2002, 03:54 PM
8 is my lucky number too.... Didn't know it had a meaning .....

I think its my favorite number, cause when I was alot younger (like 3) I had a small toy car that you could take apart, the wheels and the body and stuff the wing was like a screwdriver for the bolts... was pretty cool, you could pull it back and it had a wind up inside and it would cruise pretty fast.... COOL TOY LET ME TELL YA....

anyways it had a number 8 on the front.... So i think subconsiously I just sorta liked that number from seeing it when I was younger.

szw
10-19-2002, 04:05 PM
Hey is that same toy have a gearbox on the roof of it? Where you can shift 1-2-3-4-5?

I had a toy like that when i was really small, you could put it in different gears, wind it up and it would go. I dont' think the gears actually did anything though...and the car would never go straight. I used to think the different gears made it go in different directions (straight, left, right, circle) and then I rode in my sister's bf's integra and wondered why his car wasn't going in circles when he was in first. haha

HRD2PLZ
10-19-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by ancient

I think its my favorite number, cause when I was alot younger (like 3) I had a small toy car that you could take apart, the wheels and the body and stuff the wing was like a screwdriver for the bolts... was pretty cool, you could pull it back and it had a wind up inside and it would cruise pretty fast.... COOL TOY LET ME TELL YA....

:rofl: :rofl: I had one of those! :rofl: :rofl:

Ben
10-19-2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

the only form of "gayness" Ive ever come close to is when I gave it to your mom up the ass:angel:
ps: say hi to her for me

:rofl: fool.

redline_13000
10-19-2002, 05:31 PM
my jimmy redlines at 13000 rpms:D :bullshit: :rofl:

4wheeldrift
10-20-2002, 09:41 AM
Four wheel drifts are most commonly seen in rallying, although they do happen on pavement too (although a well executed four wheel drift on pavement is quite a different beast from the rallying variety). I'm just a motorsports fanatic :D

GP_DrIvEr
10-20-2002, 12:59 PM
gp ---> '98 Grand Prix
driver ---> thats the car i drive

buh_buh
10-20-2002, 06:06 PM
my name means absolutely nothing.
I don't remember how I came up with it, but its been my e-mail address for as long as I remember, so I started using it for other stuff (every forum I'm on, everything I ever sign up for)

got M
10-21-2002, 03:11 AM
for some reason "got Sauerkraut" or "got Schnitzell" just didnt sound as good

kenny
10-21-2002, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
my name means absolutely nothing.

Perhaps it was a traumatic experience in the slammer that brought on that name? haha

T5_X
10-21-2002, 03:26 AM
I don't really know what I mean by the X in my name, but X is a cool letter.
31 is my lucky number. It's also been my number in hockey for most of my life. 31 is always designated as a goalie number. Its the opposite of 13 and therefore supposed to be lucky.

mwmhong
10-21-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by ancient

anyways it had a number 8 on the front.... So i think subconsiously I just sorta liked that number from seeing it when I was younger.

Is that the Fisher Price Indy Car? White Body, red engine, yellow wing/screwdriver socket , 3 blue body bolts, red rubber tires, yellow wheels and a single blue bolt for each wheel. :)

The number 8 is supposed to be good luck because in Chinese it sounds like 'long life' or something, just as 4 is bad luck because it sounds like 'death'. So......it's better to have an 8 cylinder engine instead of a 4 cylinder engine. :)

rage2
10-21-2002, 08:38 AM
3 sounds like life
4 sounds like death
8 sounds like rich

Ferio_vti
10-21-2002, 08:47 AM
Ferio is the Japanese name they use for Civic sedans. I drive a sedan.

DUBBED
11-29-2003, 09:15 PM
what does your name mean?

i.e. DUBBED - i used to be obsessed with my integra sold it and bought a 94 GTi, therefore i got DUBBED....

hahaha theres some odd names out there and i thought it would be cool to know what everyone elses name means...

hahah shuttup im bored

air_mikey
11-29-2003, 09:30 PM
i used to be really into b-ball and ppl said that i had mad hops for my size. and plus i really like mj. therefore you get air_mikey :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
11-29-2003, 09:31 PM
i drive a corolla gts and my name is jeff.

KoukiS14
11-29-2003, 09:36 PM
People call me Nismo and I drive an S14

Nismo + S14 =NismoS14

djfob
11-29-2003, 09:37 PM
i'm a fob who used to spin:thumbsup:

962 kid
11-29-2003, 09:44 PM
962 (dauer)= ultamite roadgoing porsche
kid = me

A_3
11-29-2003, 09:52 PM
A_3 my initials AAA

Dj_Stylz
11-29-2003, 09:59 PM
:dunno: meh....

Davetronz
11-29-2003, 10:02 PM
FastDak318
Basically it means that I am an eccentric beer drinking pickup truck driving white boy who likes hot dogs, and to wear wife beaters...

4G63Power
11-29-2003, 10:28 PM
Joined Beyond when I had my Eagle Talon...hence 4g63Power. For those that don't know, 4g63 is the engine code.

3G
11-29-2003, 10:30 PM
I like MX6 Gt Turbos, was going to buy one when i signed up with this name, but said fuck it the guys not trust worthy. now still looking for a decent one

finboy
11-29-2003, 10:45 PM
findlay is my last name, so finboy seemed to work fine.

sikh_n_destroy
11-29-2003, 11:01 PM
my name u could tell!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

/////AMG
11-29-2003, 11:18 PM
^^ ur name isn't sikh...thats your middle name, and obviously destroy aint your name...

my user name is 944 cause I like em?:dunno: lol
time to change it to Benz or something

aiy_yah
11-29-2003, 11:44 PM
aiy_yah is a Cantonese (maybe other Asian cultures use it?) expression in the same vein as D'OH!, but with more flexibility. If you forget something, or if you stub your toe, or if you see someone trip, or whatever, you can use it.

girlRACER
11-30-2003, 12:02 AM
Girl because I'm a girl.

RACER because I am one of the few girls that likes to participate in track days and other track events etc.

the name girlRacer is a division of Pacific Rim. Therefore I changed the Racer all to capitals :)

...but basically I wanted the name to convey that I not only like cars but also actively participate in driving events.

Lorne@UrbanX
11-30-2003, 12:05 AM
Sho&Go CRX-
enuff said... had a fast and show car CRX......Key word "HAD"
~ends bitching
Sho&go

NickGT
11-30-2003, 12:40 AM
Fox body LX Coupe Mustang.

Team_Mclaren
11-30-2003, 12:46 AM
Team_Mclaren <---- best F1 team

I wish that i could work for them one day!!!:bigpimp:

thich
11-30-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by aiy_yah
aiy_yah is a Cantonese (maybe other Asian cultures use it?)

lol... "aiya" i think is purely asian in general ... most of the Chinese ppl i've met and known as well as most (if not all) Vietnamese ppl use it. i love it's flexibility :thumbsup:

My nickname is just a derivative of my first name. nuff said.
my name is Thich and it means "like" in Vietnamese; my full name means "10,000 likes"... how's that for a weird name? :tongue: