PDA

View Full Version : FS: Lord of the Rings Limited Edition (2006) DVD's *SOLD*

Vagabond142
05-30-2007, 10:15 AM
Will not part out.

********TENTATIVELY SOLD**********

I have for immediate sale all 3 movies (Fellowship of the Rings, The Two Towers and Return of the King) in absolutely 100% mint, untouched condition. They are untouched because they are still in the original shrink wrap :eek: :thumbsup:

These limited edition discs come with a second DVD that is a lightly censored, raw documentary on the making of the films from an independant documentarian's point of view. Jokes are left in, mistakes are left in, some very humiliating stuff is left in (the crew digging through 7 cans of garbage, for example). These are true collectors discs, and are very hard to come by in stores as far as I know.

Also, these are the fully extended edition movies. They're even more extended than the extended versions, have been digitally gone over with a fine tooth comb to make them even better looking and sounding. I do notice better sound quality over my Fellowship of the Ring extended package from 2004 o_O!

Last price I saw for new was $35 per DVD package before tax, so I am willing to let these three go for:

$90

That is $30 per package, still in original retail packaging.

http://members.shaw.ca/simon142/IMG_0060.JPG

Preferred method of contact is PM so I can prioritize who sends their message first. If PM is out, then call me at six one eight nine eight seven nine

Taz_Tuff
05-31-2007, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the disks.....

Vagabond142
05-31-2007, 11:31 PM
Sold :D

And Taz, no probs ^_^