PDA

View Full Version : Kobe wants out

Roadrage
05-30-2007, 01:19 PM
Well...looks like he's had enough of the Lakers and there "lies."

Link here (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/basketball/nba/05/30/kobe.lakers.ap/index.html?cnn=yes)

PINOY-X
05-30-2007, 01:21 PM
finally .. bought time he moves :burnout: :burnout:

bobby_lu
05-30-2007, 01:24 PM
to the HEAT

lol yeah right:D

ken-gsr
05-30-2007, 01:24 PM
some hearts are going to be broken.

kdwebber
05-30-2007, 01:29 PM
my guess is he will end up in the eastern conference. Imagine Kobe in orlando with Dwight Howard... that wounld be nuts

HoisinSauce
05-30-2007, 01:31 PM
him going to miami would be insane

PINOY-X
05-30-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by HoisinSauce
him going to miami would be insane

no chance wade is der alrdy

Roadrage
05-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Can't see him going somewhere with an established star (Washington with Arenas, Cleveland with LeBron, etc.) already as he doesn't share the rock. Best bet is a team like Boston (even with Pierce), Orlando, or Philly. Minnesota would be intriguing with KG looking like he wants out unless the TWolves do something very soon (Kobe MAY work out there).

ChokeEmOut
05-30-2007, 01:45 PM
Kobe wouldn't go to Miami... Shaq?
I could see KB8 going to Philly..

USHER
05-30-2007, 03:32 PM
lol why would u go to philly from the lakers? even though its his hometown their franchise is worse off than where the lakers are.kobe wants to win plain and simple

he already said he still wanted to be a laker but isnt happy with the direction its moving.

PINOY-X
05-30-2007, 03:35 PM
i think he should go to the nets wit kidd and get rid of carter!!!

5hift
05-30-2007, 03:38 PM
The only East coast team with even close to what the Lakers would ask for in a trade is Chicago.

I was kinda hoping to see Garnett go to the Lakers and watch him and Kobe show the league how its done.

USHER
05-30-2007, 03:43 PM
if hes going it will be to the east. and it could possibly be to new jersey since vince could opt out to free agency.

although i think he would be a good fit in portland and they have tons of salary cap

DepTrotter
05-30-2007, 03:48 PM
It will be interesting to see where Kobe goes in the off season

urbannomad
05-30-2007, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by ChokeEmOut
Kobe wouldn't go to Miami... Shaq?
I could see KB8 going to Philly..

they boo him in philly! :eek:

lol, i love this. what a gong show. vince was more discreet but this is fucking hilarious imo.

i think the bulls might make a run at him, with all the players that they have! :eek:

possible desitinations, imo.

PHX, Hornets, Pacers, ATL, hell, maybe even portland! but i don't think that'd happen.

i'd love to see him in Tdot, but that is not happening.

bobby_lu
05-30-2007, 03:54 PM
^Portland has a SICK future....Grizzlies got jacked in te draft ahaha...

urbannomad
05-30-2007, 04:07 PM
haha yeah,

kobe officially fucked the lakers.

it gives the team no leverage...lakers might get a shitty deal outta this.

they deserve it though for lying to their players and coaches.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5hift
05-30-2007, 04:17 PM
Maybe its just me, but this doesnt make any sense. I personally think Kobe is just doing what he thinks will get Dr. Buss to fork up some cash for decent players.

Why would a star player want to leave one of the biggest markets in the game to a smaller market (with the exception of Chicago). It would do nothing but cost him millions. If he wants to play for a better team, getting traded wont help as only a bottom feeder type team will have cap room, not to mention all the good players/draft picks they will have to give up to get Kobe.

md14
05-30-2007, 05:21 PM
He isn't going anywhere,

beecue
05-30-2007, 06:17 PM
I would like to see him on a new team ... maybe a sign and trade for vince carter :dunno:

TeamBestBud
05-30-2007, 06:24 PM
To Portland for Zach Randolph, then they draft Greg Oden.

Ajay
05-30-2007, 06:24 PM
Now he says he doesn't want to be traded.

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/news_story/?ID=209377&hubname=

toyboy88
05-30-2007, 06:39 PM
Well if he is in fact traded...imagine all the bryant jerseys left in LA! :rofl:

silver_gs-R
05-30-2007, 07:36 PM
can you imagine Kobe in Toronto, wow I would be moving lol, i mean never gonna happen but w.e.

pinoyhero
05-30-2007, 07:48 PM
^ Haha, TO would be nice but I dont think they have the jack, they could just sign like no one and go after him but I can't see a guy like that wanting to live in TO. But KB24 + CB4 = $

smontyLS1
05-30-2007, 08:00 PM
I think lakers have to get KG if they want to keep kobe.
it would make them both happy until they actually play together. then who knows. I could see kobe in orlando.

sexualbanana
05-31-2007, 09:24 AM
Kobe's not going anywhere. He's just venting right now. He knows he's not going to get a better situation anywhere else like the one he's got right now in LA. Essentially, the Lakers are his team, his organization. Which is exactly what he wants. It's why he played a pretty significant role in Shaq leaving, he wanted the Lakers to be his team, not Shaq and Kobe's team.

With that said, the only thing that he said would "convince him to stay" would be re-hiring Jerry West. Thinking that West can fix all right away. Obviously that's not the case. If West were to come back, he's got Kwame Brown and Lamar Odom, both coming off surgery. And when the biggest trade your predecessor made is Kwame Brown, you're in for a tough ride ahead.

bigboom
05-31-2007, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
Kobe's not going anywhere. He's just venting right now. He knows he's not going to get a better situation anywhere else like the one he's got right now in LA. Essentially, the Lakers are his team, his organization. Which is exactly what he wants. It's why he played a pretty significant role in Shaq leaving, he wanted the Lakers to be his team, not Shaq and Kobe's team.

With that said, the only thing that he said would "convince him to stay" would be re-hiring Jerry West. Thinking that West can fix all right away. Obviously that's not the case. If West were to come back, he's got Kwame Brown and Lamar Odom, both coming off surgery. And when the biggest trade your predecessor made is Kwame Brown, you're in for a tough ride ahead.

Yeah Kobe is just whining right now, the lakers are pretty much willing to bend over and do whatever he wants, why would you leave a team that does that for you?

and i think he is just frustrated with the last part of the season, if you look at how the lakers were doing before walton got hurt that would have been a team that would have had a chance to put up a fight in the playoffs but then injuries just derailed them.

to be honest with you if he does go anywhere...i could see him heading to the Knicks.

CKY
06-03-2007, 07:15 AM
Kobe is goin' no where, but I'm just shocked at something like that (the Jerry Buss not willing to pay Shaq thing) leak out, especially a few years after too

max_boost
06-03-2007, 09:59 PM
What's this I'm hearing about the Lakers going after Jermaine O'neal and Ron ARtest? WTF? is that even possible?

Kobe forced the trade of Shaq so he can become the man, big mistake! Shaq got his ring with D-Wade. Kobe is becoming a little bitch because he can't carry the team like King James can.

Kobe FTMFL and I hope he will never win another ring and this is his legacy.

lexIS300
06-03-2007, 10:03 PM
well kobe is in the west...

if he was in the east he could go alot deeper in the playoffs.

the lakers should sign rashard lewis prob one of the best free agents this year.

gongSHOW
06-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
What's this I'm hearing about the Lakers going after Jermaine O'neal and Ron ARtest? WTF? is that even possible?

Kobe forced the trade of Shaq so he can become the man, big mistake! Shaq got his ring with D-Wade. Kobe is becoming a little bitch because he can't carry the team like King James can.

Kobe FTMFL and I hope he will never win another ring and this is his legacy.

Kobe has carried the team all year, they wouldn't have made the playoffs if it were not his March. The Lakers are in the toughest division in the League, while LeBron is in the much easier east. While what LeBron did was unreal against the Pistons, he is still not the player Kobe is.

If the Lakers didn't have so many injuries (Odom, Walton, Brown, Radmanovic), they may have had a chance against the Suns.

GingeRRRBeef
06-11-2007, 03:32 PM
For those of you that thinks Kobe should go to Miami, that's about as likely as Kobe becoming a nugget

Black Gts
06-14-2007, 02:25 PM
^^^^^ hahaha whats wrong with denver??
I heard they have great rehab facilities there...