PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever stolen your emblems?

brabus190e
06-14-2003, 03:59 PM
Damnit....last night was grad we partied nice and hard....and i get back to my car this morning only to find some fuckers decided to try and take the front and back emblems off.....they didn't succeed to take them.....they just broke them and left them hanging on my car :banghead:

I hate people who do this kind of shit...and this happened on elbow drive in a fairly popular area :thumbsdow

sorry just had to get this out:guns: :guns:

Slow5Oh
06-14-2003, 04:08 PM
Shitty.

littledan
06-14-2003, 06:51 PM
man that is so gay... people shouldn't be cheap and just go buy some emblems. my friend at university had his stolen a couple of years ago. he had white acura emblems on his white teg so i don't even know how they noticed them.

Seanith
06-14-2003, 07:24 PM
thats gay..i know what its like
i had my ricey yellow ones taken years ago..i guess in a sense they did me a favor.

dkhy
06-14-2003, 07:37 PM
I had one time that there was a used condom covered my dad's W129

FiveFreshFish
06-14-2003, 07:37 PM
Sorry to hear.

Bimmer and Benz badges are most popular amonst the young hooligans.

dj_honda
06-14-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by dkhy
I had one time that there was a used condom covered my dad's W129

who in their right mind would go and do that??? that is disgusting man........it was probably just lotion or something but if not that is freakin disgusting.:barf:

Abom
06-14-2003, 09:25 PM
Emblem stealing fuckers. If anyone ever sees someone on a parking lot or something, stealing emblems off cars, give them a swift kick in the ass :thumbsdow :guns:

variable_x
06-15-2003, 12:14 AM
Just got my emblem stolen. It's not cool at all.... Wait til I catch one of them...

Lo)2enz0
06-15-2003, 12:20 AM
i got my honda emblem jacked when i was in china town a couple months ago. fuckers fucked up my grill to

sillyd
06-15-2003, 12:49 AM
A friend had the front one taken from her teg on fri nite in front of her house. So stupid. Now she's all scared of worse things happening.

RiceCake
06-15-2003, 12:52 AM
Hmmmm.. I had Pontiac emblems stolen off the beater :dunno: :rofl:

three.eighteen.
06-15-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
Sorry to hear.

Bimmer and Benz badges are most popular amonst the young hooligans.

wish someone would take my front one...some how when i bought the car the white quarters of the badge were stripped so my roundel is silver/blue

XylathaneGTR
06-15-2003, 01:00 AM
BMW ones are harder to take, Their kinda, more in the hood...so you have to damage it to get it out.
Sadly, i think Honda and Acura are the most popular with young hooligans, Caddilac and Benz are good targets, but most hooligans dont have a chance to go at them...
I know one guy who stole a caddilac emblem, and he wears it as a belt buckle :rofl:

Abom
06-15-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
I know one guy who stole a caddilac emblem, and he wears it as a belt buckle :rofl:

Give him a swift kick in the ass, then turn him around and give him a swift kick in the nuts :thumbsup:

EG STyLeZ
06-15-2003, 01:41 AM
yep had a honda emblem jacked once. stupid fuckers.

KLCC
06-15-2003, 01:42 AM
they stole my mazda symbol! f@ck my mazda!??!?!?!?!? why?????
shiet some people have no class whatsoever

DonJuan
06-15-2003, 02:50 AM
Back in High school this dude stole the BMW symbol off my bro's 80 320i beater and put it on his freakin Pontiac 6000! That boy got his ass kicked so hard and soooo many times in one day, he never walked the same way again... haha, he gave me back the symbols by the end of the week, upon wich he got his ass kicked again cuz he reminded me. stupid retards stealin emblems Timmaay!!!! and Jimmaay!!!!

James
06-15-2003, 05:49 AM
My friends parents 2002 Impala got all its emblems jacked last week, who the fuck steals an impala logo!! :confused:

T5Bird
06-15-2003, 09:40 AM
Apparently alot of guys with new Mini's have been getting they're emblems jacked as well.:dunno:

brabus190e
06-15-2003, 10:43 AM
It really is bullshit.....not only did they not manage to take mine....they left some nice deep scratches on the grill and trunk lid too :banghead:

Speed_Dreams
06-15-2003, 10:58 AM
I only take Emblems From the Junk Yard Cars and Stick them on my tool box and bed Room door. I have the Riceyest door around!!! but i alsot get them from the body shop at work

gkAeris
06-15-2003, 02:27 PM
Fcuk ya mine got ripped off during the DAY while i was at work!!! and then i put a new one on, i think someone tried to steal it too becasue i was hanging on my car...stupid ppl

Hash_man
06-15-2003, 03:20 PM
that sucks, i've never had anything happen like that, but i did find a few land rover badges lying on the street a while ago, i think someone jacked them, and dropped them while running away or some shit.

Seanith
06-15-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Hash_man
that sucks, i've never had anything happen like that, but i did find a few land rover badges lying on the street a while ago, i think someone jacked them, and dropped them while running away or some shit.

did you claim them as your own? :)

RiceCake
06-16-2003, 01:30 AM
Damn I checked the Pontiac, and once again the trunk emblem is missing. I think I just replaced it last year from the juunkyard... :rofl: WHY???

mad_psyentist
06-16-2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by James
My friends parents 2002 Impala got all its emblems jacked last week, who the fuck steals an impala logo!! :confused:

Oh man... I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself. :rofl:

How much of a looser do you gotta be to jack off a logo period. Ok, from something like a Ferrari or a Lambo, that's one thing... but like honda, toyota... heh heh... Chevy Impala logos???? You can like to a junk yard, pry one off, stick it in your pocket and walk out. Why ya gotta scratch up someone's ride for their logo? Or better yet, go all legit and spend $20 and buy one at the local nick-nak Megazone dealie.

Seanith
06-16-2003, 04:21 PM
jacking a ferrari or lambo is just low... :(

B17a
06-16-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~
jacking a ferrari or lambo is just low... :(

Lower than from a church parking lot?? That's where my Acura one got jacked once!

mad_psyentist
06-17-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by B17a

Lower than from a church parking lot?? That's where my Acura one got jacked once!

Ew... nasty. I was all ready to complain about mine being jacked at a boxing day sale at Future Shop, but suddenly that don't sound so bad anymore.

Hn. dealers need to wise up. Since when has double-sided tape ever held ANYTHING together, especially on a car.

redx2nv
06-17-2003, 08:57 AM
hmm had my front one stolen and rear stolen twice, although they didnt fully get it off the second time...

oh well you can buy these badges for $40 pair and they are identical to the original ones, only with a zest of rice :)

yankeefan
06-17-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by mad_psyentist
Since when has double-sided tape ever held ANYTHING together, especially on a car.

its a tradeoff I guess... haveing some cat steal your emblems or haveing your trunk rust through. I like the look of no emblems on a car so I usually pull them off myself.. but it would piss me off if someone took em;)