PDA

View Full Version : So who saw the Viper go down to the Omni last night??

Toma
06-14-2003, 06:42 PM
muhahahahaha, man that was a HOOOT. @ things were hugely in my favour.... the clocks at Race City were not showing times, and the guy in the 03 viper had never raced before. Nice guy though, beutiful car :drool:

Anyway, here is a link, I don't feel like typing it again...

http://www.performance-shop.com/yabbse/index.php?board=14;action=display;threadid=10988

LUDELVR
06-14-2003, 07:13 PM
Man, I'd let you win too dude!! I'd be afraid of you kicking the crap outta me if I beat you!! hahahahah If only you weren't suck a fucking tank it'd be on!!! ;);) hahahahahah :rofl:

dj_honda
06-14-2003, 08:03 PM
haha i saw that, that was awesome man.....
i dont think the viper guy launched the car very well....but like you said it was his first time out. and i swear i heard like atleast 5-10 people going "is the viper automatic?" just because of how the shifter looked......

4G63Power
06-14-2003, 09:58 PM
I've never heard the crowd at race city go so wild, like they did during your race...:rofl:

theken
06-14-2003, 11:18 PM
my dad told me about it nice toma :thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
06-14-2003, 11:22 PM
Haha right on Toma, a buddy of mine has a blue modified glh that would make for a good match against you. Ill try to get him to meet you at secret street:thumbsup:

Chris Ng
06-14-2003, 11:51 PM
We've got your runs against the viper on video Toma...we'll host them up as soon as possible :)
Great runs, I have never seen the crowd react the way they did then when you lined up all those times :) You are now my own personal hero....

Are you for hire?? I should let you take my car down the track and show me what it can actually do with someone who knows how to drive in it.... :)

Toma
06-15-2003, 04:20 AM
LOL....thanks guys. That was a lot of fun. The funny thing is, I don't think there is a car made that would have got such a reaction other then the Omni. People laughed at first, but when I beat the WS6 TA, some people stopped laughing ;)

Chris.... stroking my ego will not get you free dyno time ;) But thanks for trying ;)

I would love the runs on video. The second one especially... :D

cocoabrova
06-15-2003, 08:31 PM
There was quite a riot wanting to see your guys' race, an dalot of them wanted to see Pat run the Viper too......Either way, a new Viper getting spanked by an Omni GLH OR a boosted Civic is definitely a race worth the $5 admmision:thumbsup::rofl:

Ekliptix
06-15-2003, 08:36 PM
haha
http://streetchallenge.com/uploadpix/up/RC25.jpg

nookmumracing
06-15-2003, 09:48 PM
LOL Toma thats hilarious

The Viper got Toma'ed........

rx7_turbo2
06-16-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Toma
LOL....thanks guys. That was a lot of fun. The funny thing is, I don't think there is a car made that would have got such a reaction other then the Omni. People laughed at first, but when I beat the WS6 TA, some people stopped laughing ;)

I would love the runs on video. The second one especially... :D

I believe it's the second one that was taped:D

I was down pushing Chris' car after you beat that WS6 TA, you should have heard the guy come up with excuses
"I heard his car pop so I got off the gas"
"I could'nt get traction at all the whole way down the track"

Hahaha B.S he got owned by an Omni and could'nt face it:D

Can't wait to see what it kills next time.

Initial-D-Nerd
06-16-2003, 06:19 PM
i wanna see this vid... baad. lol, it will be waaay better than that Neon killing the viper! nice kill :thumbsup:

Chris Ng
06-16-2003, 08:41 PM
Well.. here is the eagerly anticipated video link of Toma's run against the Viper...

Clickey (http://members.shaw.ca/sumps/omni_vs_viper.wmv)

Boost Infested
06-16-2003, 09:22 PM
gggggggggoooooooooo tommmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaa! ROFL :rofl:

you have a fan club now toma... muahahhahehe...

Redlyne_mr2
06-16-2003, 09:54 PM
4 years ago when I was a punk ass ricer I hated the turbo dodges, I thought they were worthless pieces. Today my opinion is opposite of what it was when I was younger. I have nothing but respect for the turbo dodges, keep it going guys...respect

redec
06-17-2003, 10:25 AM
here's a vid, compliments of Stealth R/T

http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/qlambert/omni.WMV

Toma
06-17-2003, 10:44 AM
Right on.... thanks guys, those are pretty good! Who the hell was the really loud chick in the video chris posted?? lol Too funny.

Toma

James
06-17-2003, 04:14 PM
just saw the video, wicked! :thumbsup:....i cant wait to buy an old 2.2 Turbo shelby charger!

LancerShelby
06-17-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by James
just saw the video, wicked! :thumbsup:....i cant wait to buy an old 2.2 Turbo shelby charger! I know of one that might be for sale. T2 motor, roll cage, koni suspension.

air_mikey
06-17-2003, 10:33 PM
damn, you got skills toma. lol whats the fastest time you've ran so far?

Boost Infested
06-17-2003, 10:44 PM
just saw the video, wicked! :thumbsup:....i cant wait to buy an old 2.2 Turbo shelby charger!

solo 2 race car. its up fer sale.
http://members.shaw.ca/Boost-b/DSCF0022.jpg

James
06-18-2003, 12:35 AM
Nice, how much does the guy want for it?....looks to be in really good shape!...i was thinkin of picking one up for real cheap, then doing alot of the work myself over the winter, prefect project car. I Need to Sell my car first, and then buy an old VW as my Daily Driver before i should even consider starting up a project car.

4wheeldrift
06-18-2003, 07:02 AM
Nice, how much does the guy want for it?....looks to be in really good shape!...i was thinkin of picking one up for real cheap, then doing alot of the work myself over the winter, prefect project car. I Need to Sell my car first, and then buy an old VW as my Daily Driver before i should even consider starting up a project car. It's a really well prepped car, the owner took good care of it. Very fast, but needs some suspension development to really stick in the corners. The interior is stripped though, hope you like NVH.

James
06-18-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
It's a really well prepped car, the owner took good care of it. Very fast, but needs some suspension development to really stick in the corners. The interior is stripped though, hope you like NVH.

the paint even looks nice, which is something i wouldnt even care about, is there somewhere i can get more info about this car? to get an idea of what all has been done to it...oh and whats NVH?

:dunno:

cocoabrova
06-18-2003, 04:47 PM
the paint even looks nice, which is something i wouldnt even care about, is there somewhere i can get more info about this car?:
PM Boost Infested:thumbsup:

ninspeed
06-18-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Boost Infested

solo 2 race car. its up fer sale.
http://members.shaw.ca/Boost-b/DSCF0022.jpg
I have seen this car around... hes got a bigger wastegate done he not?

As for toma... i went up to the guy in the ws6

me: "who won between you and that omni?"
Him: " The omni, but.."
me: " Oh ya, so hows that feel????"

the air was to warm though... oh well, next week

4wheeldrift
06-19-2003, 06:49 AM

the paint even looks nice, which is something i wouldnt even care about, is there somewhere i can get more info about this car? to get an idea of what all has been done to it...oh and whats NVH?

:dunno: I'll try and find shane's email address for you, so you can talk to him directly. NVH is just noise ;)