ryder_23
06-15-2003, 12:03 AM
Cancel this thread

Illusionsir
06-15-2003, 12:09 AM
i dont really find the humor in this? maybe i missed something :dunno:

ryder_23
06-15-2003, 12:11 AM
There asnt supposed to be humor...i was asking if this happened to anyone....He laughed because it was exactly like the commercial we just finished seeing/how sad the guy was trying to tell him what to do to his car...

Abom
06-15-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by ryder_23
my friend just started laughing at the guy, payed him his money, and told him to get a life

Your friend is a fucking idiot. Unless there's more to the story, we can assume that your friend has no idea why the guy asked him about the gas grade. It could very well be that the cashier thought the Trans Am needed 91 or higher octane, and was just curious. Not cool of your friend :thumbsdow

VWhooligan
06-15-2003, 12:51 AM
that happened once last year in my old golf. i went home to the small city for the summer and no one had seen a modified golf before. i pull up to the gas station and the kid says "woah.. this is a hot car.. premium?" and i said "nah 87 will do" and he just looked at me and shook his head.

the engine in that car was just a little 2.0 litre and looked faster than it was.

now of course with my new car (the turbo) its highest octane i can get.

rice_eater
06-15-2003, 08:53 AM
GO HOME!!!!! that was a horrible waste of bandwidth

ryder_23
06-15-2003, 11:30 AM
A neon is a horrible waste of gas....

Originally posted by Abom

Your friend is a fucking idiot. Unless there's more to the story, we can assume that your friend has no idea why the guy asked him about the gas grade. It could very well be that the cashier thought the Trans Am needed 91 or higher octane, and was just curious. Not cool of your friend :thumbsdow

Ok, the thread was about has this happened to anyone, i hate fuckin people who post nothing to do with the thread.....if u cant answer what i posted, dont fuckin post

Vitesse951
06-15-2003, 02:38 PM
Well, man, the thread is kinda stupid. And your friend IS an asshole for saying that to the attendant. Berate him for not knowing the octane requirements of a car he doesn't drive, and especially for having the nerve to make sure your friend didn't accidentally put in a lower grade than he meant to.

ryder_23
06-15-2003, 03:03 PM
alright, wathever...just curious if it happend to anyone...i'll try and close thread...plus theres lots of stupid threads, didnt think anyone would notice another one...