PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Whats up!

STI Guy
07-24-2002, 09:28 PM
Hey you guys and girls I just registered here. Umm I guess I will start off by saying a few things about myself. My name is Duncan I am 14 I drive my mom's sentra :barf: The mods to the sentra are: A 15 dollar tach. My favorite car Is the Impreza. My Hobbies are R/c cars. They run On nitro and a lil bit of alcohal and oil :thumbsup: I have a traxxas T-maxx and a Hpi super nitro rally if anybody in this forum has em and wants to know. If you want to know anything else Just pop up a question C U Guys and girls later.

2000impreza
07-24-2002, 10:13 PM
here is a question for you. where is Hattiesburg MS? :confused:

Ferio_vti
07-24-2002, 10:21 PM
Dude, your from Missippissi???
Uh, this forum is for Alberta, CANADA based peeps. Just a heads up if you get severly confused by locations and small talk going on and hope you don't expect to meet any of us on the street any time soon.
Well, at least you don't type with an accent...

And just a word of warning, things do get a bit, um rated R. Just incase you mom catches wind of us here. We don't want Leo and co. getting in trouble with yet another mom....

That aside, welcome aboard. You have been warned.

STI Guy
07-24-2002, 10:21 PM
Eh, Hattiesburg is about 1 and 15 minutes from the coast of Mississippi. Also known as the gulf of mexico.

boi-alien
07-24-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti
snipped:

We don't want Leo and co. getting in trouble with yet another mom....

That aside, welcome aboard. You have been warned.

it's a bit late for that i think, leo's been with everyone's mom... he's a manslut!! for moms!

STI Guy
07-24-2002, 10:26 PM
Ya ferio I know. Just wanted to post around here to figure out stuff about cars and to give me a place to check out when the otha forums I check out are dead. Ya thats fine that its like R rated. The Comp. is in my room so you won't see it.

Evan
07-24-2002, 11:24 PM
Welcome! Got any pics of the Sentra? :)

STI Guy
07-24-2002, 11:33 PM
Nope Unfortunatly I don't. Umm its green its a gxe and its got a dent in the side. So I guess you can picture it in your head.

Ben
07-24-2002, 11:42 PM
Bienvenue au Canada!

LOL sorry, just wanted to give you the steriotypical Canadian welcome, Eh!

Ths is a great site, theres no doot aboot it...

STI Guy
07-24-2002, 11:45 PM
Eh, LOL thx man. *STI Guy trys to fit in by saying "eh"*:bigpimp:

5.9 R/T
07-24-2002, 11:49 PM
Don't fall off the ruff or you'll be up the crick.

Just trying to make you feel at home!

Canadian Translation:

Don't fall off the roof or you'll be up the creek.

STI Guy
07-24-2002, 11:53 PM
LOL ok thx man. Eh you canadians are preety cool, I know a few of em from a site called maxxtraxx.com Thats usally where I'm at.