PDA

View Full Version : going prices for bomex and Tsumani

Barlow
06-15-2003, 10:55 AM
nebody know the answer, or know what shops carry bomex i know a few that carry Tsunami , but yeah ne hep would be greatly appreciated:D

dj_honda
06-15-2003, 01:03 PM
check out sponsors, its what the banners are there for

lil_Civic_HB
06-18-2003, 04:45 PM
i think speed tech carries bomex stuff... but i hear bomex is pretty expensive though, maybe better off getting a copy cat because it is just for the name....

Rsxstacy
06-18-2003, 10:39 PM
bomex isnt the best quality either. I have seen there kits come in and it did have some thin areas that you could see light through although it is hand laid. I dunno its kinda too pricey for what you get unless you like the style but most likely you will be able to find a replica.

Barlow
06-18-2003, 11:30 PM
since I'm not getting as many replies to this thread as i thought i would, now what are some decent sites to check out or does neone know or have a kit that they really like and would wanna sell or know where i could get one all the fun stuff???

Redlyne_mr2
06-19-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Rsxstacy
bomex isnt the best quality either. I have seen there kits come in and it did have some thin areas that you could see light through although it is hand laid. I dunno its kinda too pricey for what you get unless you like the style but most likely you will be able to find a replica.
Not sure where you got that impression, are you sure it wasnt a replica, Bomex makes some of the finest parts around