PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?

Spoons
06-02-2007, 09:53 AM
Now, I know I'm usually dislike bitching on this forum about shit on the street, so this is a tad hypocritical, but this I have to share.

What the fuck is wrong with kids these days? And it's not even kids, I'm 18 and these are kids the same age as me doing this shit. I'm sitting at a red light driving my POS 91 Grand Marquis because I sold my truck and now I'm in the market for a new car. Some dumbass punk with his two pals come up beside me and starts revving his car. I can tell you what kids if you happen to be on here, that little whistling sound you get when your revving aint nothing special, its your rev limiter, and it sounds like shit. I have my window down and he rolls down his window and calls me his bitch. HIS BITCH? I didn't know that my POS 91 Grand Marquis is intimidating enough to start calling me his bitch! So I just turn to him and I said, "It's probably a little late to be out boy's with mommy's echo, and I don't think she'd like you driving around town revving your engine to the limiter being a complete tool." Then the light turned green and I drove off. Funny thing is the guy didn't even speed past me, he just stayed back and wouldn't even come past me.

Damn it I hate what some make of the car scene, cause they are making it dumb and make the rest of us look bad.

Coles Notes: Punk kids with mommy's car being idiots, revving engine to limiter, bitch calling, etc.

katana9x4
06-02-2007, 11:07 AM
I read about some guys street racing with their grandma in the back seat in the newspaper the other day.

You are right about "kids" (I'm 19) these days...

Must be something in the water.

Euro_Trash
06-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Next time take his car out with your tank of a car (my buddy had a Marquis in high school and that thing could go through anything hah)

stevo 27
06-02-2007, 02:48 PM
this happened in an echo?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAS IT WHITE BY CHANCE HAHAHA

PINOY-X
06-02-2007, 02:58 PM
hahahah dats funny! alot of ppl try to race anybody nowadays tho!

adidas
06-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Had a young dude(20 or so) almost hit my dad last night in the neighbourhood, my dad avoided the accident barely.

I was about 2 min behind my dad(we were in 2 different cars for the slow ones) and i saw him crash into a mini van about 500 or so meters from the spot where he almost hit my dad. Def the young dudes fault.

My dad said he was driving 80 or so in a residential area in his dodge avenger. Unfortunate for the family in the mini van but hopefully the idiot in the avanger never drives again.

Thought id share my story, not meant to be a thread jack.

GGTTSS-44
06-02-2007, 05:37 PM
There is racing everywhere.

Spoons
06-02-2007, 11:24 PM
Nah It was an orange echo.

ashee
06-03-2007, 09:25 AM
I was at a light on 9th in my dad's '72 Chevelle and some kids in a '95ish Mustang pulled up beside me revving their engine and when the light turned green the guy stalled, it was funny.