PDA

View Full Version : got egged

tegdream
06-15-2003, 11:48 AM
dammit wa sparked at lake sundance last nite and we were walking back to my car and we were still like 5 mins away bu ti could see my car noticed a person there but then they started walking away...get in the car and realized i got egged :banghead: fuck and i didnt know what to take it off with and now its all caked on....:banghead:...any ideaS?

Speed_Dreams
06-15-2003, 01:12 PM
Dish soap? but hurry theres some chemical in egg whites that burns into your paint

ryder_23
06-15-2003, 01:32 PM
Especially in the sun, it eats away at your paint badly...

omar_allibhai
06-15-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by tegdream
dammit wa sparked at lake sundance last nite and we were walking back to my car and we were still like 5 mins away bu ti could see my car noticed a person there but then they started walking away...get in the car and realized i got egged :banghead: fuck and i didnt know what to take it off with and now its all caked on....:banghead:...any ideaS?
haha thats y u dun saranwrap, waterbomb (through their window) and cheese peeps cars cuz they'll always get u back.

GTS Jeff
06-15-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by omar_allibhai

haha thats y u dun saranwrap, waterbomb (through their window) and cheese peeps cars cuz they'll always get u back. if i remember correctly, your bro had ppl do all of the above to his/your accord.

tegdream
06-15-2003, 04:13 PM

haha thats y u dun saranwrap, waterbomb (through their window) and cheese peeps cars cuz they'll always get u back.

it wasnt them

tegdream
06-15-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Speed_Dreams
Dish soap? but hurry theres some chemical in egg whites that burns into your paint

gave it a good ol washing today and it seems fine :dunno:

tegdream
06-15-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
if i remember correctly, your bro had ppl do all of the above to his/your accord.

:rofl: :rofl: pwn3d

Seanith
06-15-2003, 04:27 PM
how the hell do you cheese someones car?? :dunno:

Abom
06-15-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~

THAT, is a very good question :confused:

air_mikey
06-15-2003, 05:29 PM
a couple years back, for my sisters b-day. my bro made my sisters car look like a cake when it was parked at her school. used whip cream, chocolate syrup and a bunch of other things. she felt so embarrased driving in it. LOL

ZMan2k2
06-15-2003, 06:08 PM

Cheese in a can dude! Great on crackers.;) :D

Oh, and I'm glad that your car is okay. Someone needs to find little disrespectful punks like this and give 'em a good a$$ whoopin' !!:guns: :guns:

omar_allibhai
06-15-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
if i remember correctly, your bro had ppl do all of the above to his/your accord.
what:eek: rly i never knew bout this were you part of this.

ohh and what jeff is this??

ninjak84
06-15-2003, 06:31 PM
in my grade 12 year, one kid took a shit on another kid's car hood
there was about 400 people gathered around to watch him drive it away when he found it

it was the grossest thing i've ever seen

tegdream
06-15-2003, 08:22 PM

kraft singles on the windshiled :D aka ant farm :rofl:

MistaBrent
06-16-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by air_mikey
a couple years back, for my sisters b-day. my bro made my sisters car look like a cake when it was parked at her school. used whip cream, chocolate syrup and a bunch of other things. she felt so embarrased driving in it. LOL

oooooooook ?:rolleyes:

RiceCake
06-16-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84
in my grade 12 year, one kid took a shit on another kid's car hood
there was about 400 people gathered around to watch him drive it away when he found it

it was the grossest thing i've ever seen

Dude that's fuggin sick....:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

aiy_yah
06-16-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by tegdream

Yeah, some jerk egged my car a few months back. It was about 3 or 4 in the morning and I heard my alarm go off. I looked out the window in a half dazed and heard a car drive off. I assumed it was some idiot who was just setting off alarms (which happened a couple of years ago for about 2 weeks straight before we scared the crap out of them by jumping out of the shadows one morning :D ) so I just went back to sleep. Next morning I saw the 2 eggs over my driver side window and door :thumbsdow . I just took it to a car wash during my lunch break and it worked fine.

Abom
06-16-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by aiy_yah
I just took it to a car wash during my lunch break and it worked fine.

Yeah, if you use a GOOD quality car wax (Meguiars is the best I've personally tried), then it'll take a while for stuff like eggs to actually damage the paint. If you use quality car wax, and you wax when you're supposed to, the paint will have the protection it needs to last a while without damage. The worst is if it's done to cars that never get hand waxed, just that "spray" wax from automated car washes :(

SilverRex
06-17-2003, 12:22 AM
fyi, I got egged too a year ago.. while driving on shagganippi when I turned right some kids lobbed one and it hit my front windshield, fortunately it didnt get on to the body or any paint area... I try to wash it off but it smelled for dayz =/

GTS Jeff
06-17-2003, 12:31 AM

what:eek: rly i never knew bout this were you part of this.

ohh and what jeff is this?? no, but i heard the funniest shit about how ppl would open his door while stopped at the lights and throw half-full drinks into the car

aiy_yah
06-17-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Abom

The worst is if it's done to cars that never get hand waxed, just that "spray" wax from automated car washes :(

Good thing I hand waxed my car last summer, then... :D