PDA

View Full Version : People who return stuff they broke

omagedon
06-03-2007, 06:31 PM
GAH! I hate when people who return stuff they scratched it and return it, and the store (Compusmart)who sells it shrinkwrap it and sell it as brand new sigh!

Just bought a camera from Compusmart and brought it on home and load and behold the camera looks like it got thrown and I can't return it to Compusmart! Teach me a lesson..

And the person who made scratches, Fuk-Q! Learn how to delete photos from the camera :)

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/omagedon/DSC00335.jpg

Looks like the persons room LOL.

BerserkerCatSplat
06-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Why can't you return it?

Also, FYI: It's "lo and behold"

toyboy88
06-03-2007, 06:46 PM
No pics of his GF on there ;) :rofl:

That sucks tho, yea what can't it be returned?

Palmiros
06-03-2007, 06:49 PM
yea.. I don't see why you couldn't return it

chanman
06-03-2007, 06:53 PM
if they returned it why shouldn't you
be allowed to

omagedon
06-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Compusmart "CLOSING SALE", which means "Final Sale" No RETURNS/EXCHANGES. :(

GTS Jeff
06-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by omagedon
and the store (Compusmart)who sells it shrinkwrap it and sell it as brand new sigh! Isn't that illegal?

Thaco
06-03-2007, 07:16 PM
that'll teach you for buying from compusmart.

TeamBestBud
06-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Fuk-Q!

:rofl: :rofl:

*Fuck You.

SCHIDER23
06-03-2007, 07:30 PM
lol man I though people would have notice all of the stuff they had were demo and returns, buddies and me decided to check out the closing sale, and we notice most of the stuff they were selling were either demo's from other stores, they even had sub speakers put together with tape to hold them as a package and open box stuff, we even asked if anything was sealed and you know what the guy said " you can buy some batteries they are still sealed" .... we walked away imediately:rolleyes:

ricefarmer
06-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Compusmart "CLOSING SALE", which means "Final Sale" No RETURNS/EXCHANGES. :(

So then you understood that it had been opened before and probably had some scratch/defect on it from the first sale. :dunno: I don't see why you're bitching here.

mattchatwin
06-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Compusmart is up for sale right now. I work for a company that is uner Hartco's imbrella so they are getting rid of everything by end of June...then Compusmart is history for ever!

Euro_Trash
06-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Hey thats my room!

J/K

omagedon
06-04-2007, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by ricefarmer

So then you understood that it had been opened before and probably had some scratch/defect on it from the first sale. :dunno: I don't see why you're bitching here.

LOL, please read the first post if you can read! If its an open BOX sure should be a scratch/defect. BUT THIS ONE is in Shrink Wrap which means it should not have any scratches/etc since its brand new in the box.

BTW, FU-Q is a a friend of mine who in High School said it in the yearbook, we thought it was gonna be deleted but the yearbook people didn't notice it heheh :) I said S-T-F-U in the yearbook and they didn't delete it either ;)

rage2
06-04-2007, 08:33 AM
haha I would've looked for deleted embarassing pix on the memory card.

IntegraG2
06-04-2007, 09:22 AM
how do you know that compusmart shrink wrapped it. It could have been the person who returned it....i know some people that do that even though i dont approve of it....sucks that you got owned...

adidas
06-04-2007, 09:53 AM
I was very disappointed by the pic, i thought it was gonna be his gf or something! :poosie:

topmade
06-04-2007, 10:13 AM
Happens all the time at a lot of places. The workers get lazy because there is more paper work involved when something gets returned used and beat up. So the lazy employees just take a quick look and say, ahh it's alright and mark it as returned new, never used.

eblend
06-04-2007, 10:19 AM
Hahaha, this is funny in a few ways. Fact that you can't return it is not funny, but the fact that I know what the picture is off. I used to work as a tech at cs a while back, and this picture was taken at Deerfoot Meadows location, and is the back wall of the tech department. That patricular bench belonds to a guy I know, and trust me, you do not want to see a picture of his girlfriend hahaha.

crazedmodder
06-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by eblend
Hahaha, this is funny in a few ways. Fact that you can't return it is not funny, but the fact that I know what the picture is off. I used to work as a tech at cs a while back, and this picture was taken at Deerfoot Meadows location, and is the back wall of the tech department. That patricular bench belonds to a guy I know, and trust me, you do not want to see a picture of his girlfriend hahaha.

Hahaha talk about insanely owned by compusmart. If you aren't shy then just go and complain, say it's damaged and act all pissy because they sold it as new. Best to get it done with ASAP though. Actually you should have done it right away.

--EDIT--
Oh and if they maintain that you did that, then ask how the hell you got a picture of a service room at cs?

nismown3d
06-04-2007, 05:27 PM
shoulda made them take it out of the box so you could look at it first.

you got owned

Supa Dexta
06-04-2007, 06:07 PM
I'm just about to take back a set of dvds thats scratched.. The "earth" series.. I've just got to the 3rd disc after having it for a month, but it only went from the case to the player, then half way thru it skips a few mins.. Theres a scratch/smudge type mark on the disc.. Not my fault... But its not liek they will sell it again..

ghost944
06-04-2007, 06:14 PM
buyers remorse man anyone can do it and if they sold you a new product that was used that is illegal i honestly would go to that better business burrow and complain.

ricefarmer
06-04-2007, 06:19 PM

LOL, please read the first post if you can read! If its an open BOX sure should be a scratch/defect. BUT THIS ONE is in Shrink Wrap which means it should not have any scratches/etc since its brand new in the box.

I did read and could not understand why you can't return the camera. If they sold it as new and it turned out to be damaged grow some balls and tell them they are going to return it! Even if they are having some "Final Closing Sale".

That is not an excuse for them to make everyone who walks through their doors their bitch. Which is what they just made you:whipped:

Maddog55
06-04-2007, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by adidas
I was very disappointed by the pic, i thought it was gonna be his gf or something! :poosie:

Hey Addidas....what is the name of that creepy guy in your avatar? I remember seeing him in old movies but can't think of his name.

em2ab
06-04-2007, 08:52 PM
I bought a couple wife beaters at Wal-Mart a few years back, I like wearing them under a button up shirt in the summer. So an hour into my day I get this horrible smell of B.O. and I think it's someone that was in the room before me or whatever. Time goes by, it's following me, I smell the shirt and it STINKS! Some stinky ass greased up my shirt, folded it, repackaged it and returned it to the store. And of course they put it back on the shelf. I wanted to see just how easy it was to do this so I did the same thing and when she gave me my money back, I started to walk away, stopped, looked back at her and said, "Don't you want to know why I'm returning it?" When she asked why, I told her and she laid it aside.

omagedon
06-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by eblend

I kinda knew that! But didn't think CS would let their workers have a swimsuit calendar on his bench....wow...sexual harassment galore if it is actually is CS.

Wow! How sad....a CS person takes a camera beats it up then puts it back in the box and shrinkwrap it nice!

Oh well, I got owned thats why I learned my lesson LOL at least it ain't that much anyways.

BTW, if there was any more pics on the camera I wouldn't have hesitated to post them :) Only one tho.

Mitsu3000gt
06-05-2007, 01:59 PM

I kinda knew that! But didn't think CS would let their workers have a swimsuit calendar on his bench....wow...sexual harassment galore if it is actually is CS.

Wow! How sad....a CS person takes a camera beats it up then puts it back in the box and shrinkwrap it nice!

Oh well, I got owned thats why I learned my lesson LOL at least it ain't that much anyways.

BTW, if there was any more pics on the camera I wouldn't have hesitated to post them :) Only one tho.

I don't understand why you wouldn't take it back again, and try to get a refund by asking how you possibly have a picture of one of their back rooms?

Anyways, I hate compusmart. Never had a good experience there. I hope you get your money back.

1-Bar
06-05-2007, 03:07 PM
funny thread you started. Perhaps you forgot the conversation that we had over the phone. I apologized for the mishap and said you could exchange it for the better condition we have on display straight across the table or I could take an extra $30 off the camera. Low and behold I see you've taken the $30 off.....

GTS Jeff
06-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
funny thread you started. Perhaps you forgot the conversation that we had over the phone. I apologized for the mishap and said you could exchange it for the better condition we have on display straight across the table or I could take an extra $30 off the camera. Low and behold I see you've taken the $30 off..... Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh pwnted

nismodrifter
06-05-2007, 03:14 PM
<Puts popcorn in microwave> :nut:

Toms-SC
06-05-2007, 03:22 PM
funny thread you started. Perhaps you forgot the conversation that we had over the phone. I apologized for the mishap and said you could exchange it for the better condition we have on display straight across the table or I could take an extra $30 off the camera. Low and behold I see you've taken the $30 off.....

BBQ'ed

V6-BoI
06-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by em2ab
I bought a couple wife beaters at Wal-Mart a few years back, I like wearing them under a button up shirt in the summer. So an hour into my day I get this horrible smell of B.O. and I think it's someone that was in the room before me or whatever. Time goes by, it's following me, I smell the shirt and it STINKS! Some stinky ass greased up my shirt, folded it, repackaged it and returned it to the store. And of course they put it back on the shelf. I wanted to see just how easy it was to do this so I did the same thing and when she gave me my money back, I started to walk away, stopped, looked back at her and said, &quot;Don't you want to know why I'm returning it?&quot; When she asked why, I told her and she laid it aside.

It's Wal-Mart you can return anything there. My bro and I used to work there, and my bro told me that people return shoes that are all worn out and ripped.

Dj_Stylz
06-05-2007, 05:38 PM

OMG Man up!

omagedon
06-05-2007, 06:39 PM

I went back there and low and behold the display case was in worse condition as the one I had. The manager, gave me two choices get another one that is more than the camera or take the 30 dollars off. I looked at the other cameras and none of them were actually better than the camera I got so I said, fu** it just get the 30 dollars off!

Personally, if its a picture of the Deerfoot Meadows tech area and its shrinkwrapped when I got it. CS is doing something very illegal selling stuff that aren't new shrinkwrapping it and pretending to be new and not saying its "Open Box".

I could make a big deal about it but I ain't gonna do that....just learned my lesson.

BTW, I have nothing against you just CS management!

1-Bar
06-06-2007, 03:25 AM
From what I remember, I personally looked for another DSCW30 camera while I put you on hold over the phone. We had one demo left in our glass case. We don't sell very many cameras period, so this was in great shape....I wouldn't lie over the phone to a customer, as I wouldn't expect to be treated that way.

Just a heads up of for future reference, camera's don't come in shrink wrapped in boxes, just boxes, additionally for any Final Sale purchase, you should really check over the item(s) before you transact the sale; as the old saying goes "buyer beware"

If you are still distraught over your purchase, I will gladly return it for how much ever you paid for the camera.

:closed:

edit: we still have the DSCW30 on display, its in great shape, I don't see how you could have passed this up considering the extent of damage on your original as you claim.

Mitsu3000gt
06-06-2007, 08:46 PM
From what I remember, I personally looked for another DSCW30 camera while I put you on hold over the phone. We had one demo left in our glass case. We don't sell very many cameras period, so this was in great shape....I wouldn't lie over the phone to a customer, as I wouldn't expect to be treated that way.

Just a heads up of for future reference, camera's don't come in shrink wrapped in boxes, just boxes, additionally for any Final Sale purchase, you should really check over the item(s) before you transact the sale; as the old saying goes &quot;buyer beware&quot;

If you are still distraught over your purchase, I will gladly return it for how much ever you paid for the camera.

:closed:

edit: we still have the DSCW30 on display, its in great shape, I don't see how you could have passed this up considering the extent of damage on your original as you claim.

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.