PDA

View Full Version : Bentley mishap !!

teggypimp95
06-04-2007, 12:50 PM
So i exit my building (bankers hall) on friday, and im crossing 9th ave and as im looking up towards traffic, i see a new Bentley Continental GT driving towards me in this nice green color. Ooo0oo thats nice to see on such a warm day i say to my self..... when WHAP! idot kid in a large deliverly truck changes lanes without looking and right into the side of the Bentley. The owner was not happy! lol

I laugh and cried at the same time.

Sorry no pics :(

Any one else see this?

Go4Long
06-04-2007, 12:58 PM
someone's fired for sure :p

teggypimp95
06-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Yeah the kid look Mortified When he looked down, and out of all things to hit, he hits a Bentley lol.

illeagle
06-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Was the truck ok?

PINOY-X
06-04-2007, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by illeagle
Was the truck ok?

ahahha:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

me&you
06-04-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by teggypimp95
So i exit my building (bankers hall) on friday, and im crossing 9th ave and as im looking up towards traffic, i see a new Bentley Continental GT driving towards me in this nice green color. Ooo0oo thats nice to see on such a warm day i say to my self..... when WHAP! idot kid in a large deliverly truck changes lanes without looking and right into the side of the Bentley. The owner was not happy! lol

I laugh and cried at the same time.

Sorry no pics :(

Any one else see this?

Idiot kid?

Maybe he was "rollin up on it"?

Prime example of why you shouldn't "roll up" on one...

483hp
06-05-2007, 01:54 PM
So I assume the cops have your contact info as a witness?

shakalaka
06-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Oh man, it sucks to see nice delivery trucks get messed up.

DNSDJS
06-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by illeagle
Was the truck ok?

hahaha
yeah
hope the truck was ok..

serves the bent owner right..
prob thought he / she was some hot shit in the car and prob was speeding thru downtown.. LOL

hahah
LOL:rofl:

teggypimp95
06-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by 483hp

I sence a smartass in that question? BUT actully, im not sure if you have ever been down town duriing rush hour on a friday? He probably had at least 100 people as a witnesses.

teggypimp95
06-05-2007, 02:15 PM
LOl he was actully driving really slow, just pulling up to a red light when it happened. So the kid in the truck seriously just didnt look lol

Zephyr
06-05-2007, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by teggypimp95
Yeah the kid look Mortified When he looked down, and out of all things to hit, he hits a Bentley lol.

go big or dont go at all :rofl:

ZorroAMG
06-05-2007, 03:55 PM

MISTER MORALS TO THE RESCUE!!!!!

:rolleyes: I'm sure you've stopped at every accident you've witnessed, Jebediah.

483hp
06-06-2007, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

MISTER MORALS TO THE RESCUE!!!!!

:rolleyes: I'm sure you've stopped at every accident you've witnessed, Jebediah.

Everybody stops and looks at accident carnage, but how many people actually say something afterwards instead of moving on and forgetting about it? Most people think like you, "somebody else saw it happen too, so no big deal". If you have ever been in an accident and there is an argument about whose fault it is, how many people come up to you and say they witnessed it?

As a matter of fact, if I see an accident happen, I report what I see because important facts are usually omitted on police reports.

And besides, let's think selfishly for a second. You're helping a guy who drives a Bentley. Clearly this person is of some importance. There is usually some gratitude that comes your way in cases like this from the owner.

Don't worry kid. As you get older, morals and being a good citizen will become more important.

Kaos
06-06-2007, 10:40 AM
^^ "Of some importance" ???
What if the guy is a poser and pretty much spent all his RRSP's on the Bently to try and impress the ladies?

Just because he drives a fancy car don't mean shit on status.
I got in a accident and look at me!!!
I work like a dog and I aint important. :devil:

DNSDJS
06-06-2007, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Kaos
^^ "Of some importance" ???
What if the guy is a poser and pretty much spent all his RRSP's on the Bently to try and impress the ladies?

Just because he drives a fancy car don't mean shit on status.
I got in a accident and look at me!!!
I work like a dog and I aint important. :devil:

yeah you have one nice truck
thats 4 damn sure

i love BMW's:drool:

ZorroAMG
06-06-2007, 12:01 PM

Everybody stops and looks at accident carnage, but how many people actually say something afterwards instead of moving on and forgetting about it? Most people think like you, "somebody else saw it happen too, so no big deal". If you have ever been in an accident and there is an argument about whose fault it is, how many people come up to you and say they witnessed it?

As a matter of fact, if I see an accident happen, I report what I see because important facts are usually omitted on police reports.

And besides, let's think selfishly for a second. You're helping a guy who drives a Bentley. Clearly this person is of some importance. There is usually some gratitude that comes your way in cases like this from the owner.

Don't worry kid. As you get older, morals and being a good citizen will become more important.

Hey Ned Flanders, listen up because school like this is usually reserved for smart kids:

DID YOU READ the post? It occurred DOWNTOWN. Calgary has over a million people with around 400,000 working downtown. That is a lot of people, 483hp...like 400,000 of your fingers if you are still counting.

Second, it was a fucking fender bender, mother Mary, not an autobahn 5 car wreck. Egos were more damaged than the car/truck. What happens if this witness (original poster) was on his way to an important meeting? "Sorry I'm late, I had to Captain America a little fender bender, y'know, save lives etc." :rolleyes:

Third, from my comment, WHERE did I say that I don't stop for accidents, I simply commented on your assholeish snotty attitude like you are some amazing upstanding do-gooder that has never done anything wrong. Did you PAY for all your songs on iTunes? WHAAAAA??? You DIDN'T?? OMG WTF, call the morals police.

Fourth, you are only doing this for a kickback from the driver of the Bentley? Wow..Karma is gonna kick the SHIT out of you....Are you a used car salesman? Slimy, dude, slimy. Your tweed jacket is due for a drycleaning.

Fifth....I'm no kid, old man and you know nothing about me or my morals. The air must be cold from your high horse where you post but look up. Yep, that's me. :)

Have a great day.

yellowsnow
06-06-2007, 12:35 PM

So.... you wouldn't stop if you saw an accident with cheaper cars involved?

nice "morals" lol :thumbsup:

483hp
06-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Did you PAY for all your songs on iTunes? WHAAAAA??? You DIDN'T?? OMG WTF, call the morals police.

Fourth, you are only doing this for a kickback from the driver of the Bentley? Wow..Karma is gonna kick the SHIT out of you....Are you a used car salesman? Slimy, dude, slimy. Your tweed jacket is due for a drycleaning.

Fifth....I'm no kid, old man and you know nothing about me or my morals. The air must be cold from your high horse where you post but look up. Yep, that's me. :)

Who said anything about a kickback? My point was, good deeds don't go unnoticed. It's like returning a lost wallet. Nobody expects it, but when it does happen, people are very grateful and relieved. However, IF you were a very selfish person, there could be another motivation to do it if helping another person isn't enough of a reason.

I don't know you. You don't know me. If you did know me, you would know that because of what I do, illegal acts such as software or media piracy are a strict no-no.

But hey, what does that matter? I'm looking up at you sh*tting down at me!

Ned Flanders

ZorroAMG
06-06-2007, 09:14 PM
Okley Dokely, Ned.

Eiher way, we all learned something from this thread....

LOL

PS, I wouldn't poop on you :)