PDA

View Full Version : taking fast twitch or gakic?

pattyt
06-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Ive been taking some of my buddies suppliments for the last couple days at the gym... he had Gakic and Fast twitch and ive never had any previous experiences with any of these so im wondering if anyone else is on any of these and can tell me if i should take keep taking one

pinoyhero
06-07-2007, 05:29 PM
I've heard that GAKIC is insane, kinda like NOX-plode but better. I've got some Animal Pump sitting in the cupboard waiting for me and from what i've heard that stuff is tops right now.

ChokeEmOut
06-08-2007, 01:20 AM
Gakic has an apparent 10% strength increase the first time you do it !
(Ex. First workout benchpress 100, Consume Gakic and then the workout after that benchpressing 110 with ease)

pinoyhero
06-08-2007, 05:36 AM
^Buddy of mine took it and said that the claim was pertty accurate

acmilano
06-10-2007, 03:20 AM
i used gakic and what they say is true. you can easily get a few extra reps in and go up in how much weight you lift. the weight difference isn't that much but every pound counts. i really recommend you buy the pills and not the powder..the taste is horrible with the powder.

pinoyhero
06-10-2007, 07:03 AM
Yeah my buddy had the pills too. Problem is the chitr is super expensive though. BUt I guesss you get what you pay for. Like i said in my earlier post though, Animal Pump is supposed to be pretty damn good too.