PDA

View Full Version : FS: Oris Chronoris automatic chronograph watch

Pacman
06-05-2007, 09:00 AM
I need to get rid of this watch ASAP as I need the cash for something else. If you are interested in the watch, make me an offer.....the worst I can do is say "no thank-you".

The watch is an Oris Chronoris. It's a chronorgraph with an automatic movement.

This watch does not have any boxes or papers, but does come with 3 leather straps (one Oris leather strap with the perforated holes/orange "sandwich" and 2 aftermarket straps that are black with orange stitching).

This watch has a retail of $3,600 (you can verify this by calling Calgary Jewellers or Maximes).

I'm asking $1,000 OBO

thanks
[email protected]

The first picture is the watch on the aftermarket strap and is of my actual watch. The second picture was taken from the internet to show what the other strap looks like.

http://members.shaw.ca/mr_pacman/Oris-4.jpg
http://watch-tanaka.sub.jp/ORIS/672.7564.4154/001.jpg

C4S
06-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Interesting ..

Can't find receipt at all??

So, 3 set of straps?? and where u get it from? thx ..

:D

Pacman
06-05-2007, 06:45 PM
I bought the watch used and it didn't come with any receipts, boxes or papers.

It comes with the original Oris strap and two aftermarket straps (one being brand new in the package).

GQNammer
06-06-2007, 12:53 AM
Deleted so I don't crap on ur thread.

Pacman
06-06-2007, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by GQNammer
I have this exact watch and can verify that the price is 3600+gst. But the picture with the person wearing the watch looks like it's a fake. The strap looks really cheap and doesn't look authentic.

If the current owner of this watch bought it 2nd hand, I would say you got hosed. The original purchase with this watch should've came with a nice leather zip enclosure and inside would come with a a metalic link band and a "needle" type of thingy to switch bands.

THe strap in the picture is an aftermarket strap. I have the correct Oris black leather strap with the orange down the sides (and the Oris deployant clasp) as well.

If you took the time to read my original post, you would have realized that I said the watch comes with THREE STRAPS.....with two of them being BLACK LEATHER WITH ORANGE STITCHING which are aftermarket. As far as them being cheap....those are Hirsch straps that cost $80 each.

Since you seem to be a watch expert....I'll make you a deal. How about we meet at an authorized Oris dealer and I'll give them my watch to authenticate it. If it's fake, I'll buy you any watch in the store up to a maximium of 5 grand. If it's real, then you buy me a watch of my choice. Let's go to Calgary Jewellers as they have some nice high end stuff there.

I have no problem giving the 5 grand to a trusted 3rd party, such as Rage2 before we go to the store, and I would expect you do to do the same thing too.

So....do we have deal? PM me and let me know. You must be quite sure that mine is fake to crap all over my thread. So if you are so confident, put your money where your mouth is.

James
[email protected]

Pacman
06-10-2007, 10:04 AM
watch is sold. Thanks for the interest.

Pacman