PDA

View Full Version : 3SGTE Parts

Mischief433
06-05-2007, 04:08 PM
hey guys, i got a 95 3SGTE in my corolla, and recently the vacuum check valve on the stock blow off valve broke.... i plan to get a new greddy one soon, but for now i need this part.... Toyota will take 10 days to get it here and cost me way to much for what it is (as usual).... so i was wondering if anyone knows the best place to find this part (hopefully someone has a blow off in their garage) or any junk yards that would specialize in having mr2's.... i need this part asap as u can imagine my gas millage is shit with the turbo system not pressurizing.

if u have this part please call me at 701-6055 or email me at [email protected] the sooner the better :) thanks

TEAMFaint
06-05-2007, 04:22 PM
I'm guessing you have the MR2 engine. Because the stock Celica engines did not come with a blow off valve, and neither did the MR2. The MR2 has a by pass valve.

Mischief433
06-05-2007, 04:27 PM
it was from an mr2 (hence the mr2 forums i posted in) and do u think it would be fine to just take off the blow off all together for now? or would that damage the engine?

SI_futbol
06-05-2007, 05:11 PM
well if u put the by pass valve back on obviously than yeah.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/177393/f-s-arc-blow-off-valve-w-adapter/

he's selling an mr2 bov

and pm james, he has one on his greddy intercooler, ask him if he'll part it out.