PDA

View Full Version : exhausts

prodigychild
06-16-2003, 01:11 AM
hey i just wanna kno what exhaust you guys think is better for a 92-95 civic si, a tanabe racing medallion, or an apexi N1?
and if u think there is an even better one then let me kno:dunno:

Ben
06-16-2003, 11:25 AM
better as far as performance or better as far as sound?

Both are great exhausts performance wise (provided you are talking about going with the whole cat back and not just the MUFFLER) but as far as sound goes, thats realative to your own opinions. I love how a the N1 sounds on a 5th Jen lude, but then I heard it on a 95 Civic and it sounded like ass. IMO.

prodigychild
06-16-2003, 05:31 PM
ya definitely a cat back, and its gotta sound good, preformance wise there pretty close i just want something i wont be annoyed by, and does anyone know how the prices range between those 2? ive heard the N1 hangs low, is that true?

Seanith
06-16-2003, 05:40 PM
i haven't really had any experience with the apex'i N1s, but i can tell you apex'i products in general are quality. i love my apex'i exhaust..its deep, and sounds sweeet :thumbsup:

rsxrsx
06-23-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~
i haven't really had any experience with the apex'i N1s, but i can tell you apex'i products in general are quality. i love my apex'i exhaust..its deep, and sounds sweeet :thumbsup:

Is that an Apexi World Sport your talking about?

Seanith
06-23-2003, 05:52 PM
i have a dunk series..its been around for awhile and its discontinued.

tegdream
06-23-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by prodigychild
ya definitely a cat back, and its gotta sound good, preformance wise there pretty close i just want something i wont be annoyed by, and does anyone know how the prices range between those 2? ive heard the N1 hangs low, is that true?
i have A'pexi N1 full cat back on my EG sedan, imnot lowered and it still has scraped a few times due to the angles it sits at

Superesc
06-23-2003, 07:42 PM
HKS :D