PDA

View Full Version : owning tonight on Calgary streets

jay42w8
06-07-2007, 10:09 PM
http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca/citybeat/public/2007/06/release.20070607_214436_16657_0

too bad they didn`t all just die:banghead:

ken-gsr
06-07-2007, 10:19 PM
what a loser he ran from the scene and left his injured friends in the car lol

l8braker
06-07-2007, 10:21 PM
Fucking idiots :nut:

Ballsy on the citizen for chasing down the ass that ran and bringing him back to the scene of the crime :thumbsup:

Canaduh
06-07-2007, 10:30 PM
I hope the lil bastard gets it as bad as possible... you should have seen the mess. You could barely tell it was a Saturn.

schocker
06-07-2007, 10:36 PM
I hope his friends beat his ass. :rofl:
Good job with the citizens arrest though:thumbsup:

dj_rice
06-07-2007, 10:37 PM
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

01RedDX
06-07-2007, 10:43 PM

SilverGS
06-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Sigh so sad to see the different idiots of our society showcasing their stupidity in such dangerous ways

hjr
06-07-2007, 10:59 PM
fuckers and shit

Z_Fan
06-07-2007, 11:25 PM
How is it that the youths of our society are so god damn stupid?

Seriously! Why would ANYONE want a Saturn? :eek:

jay42w8
06-07-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
Seriously tho, they had how many police units tailing them all the way from Dover?

"Interest of safety" my ass, they could have caught up to a Saturn with four passengers in it and boxed it in before they hit a C-Train or worse.

To top it off, a civilian had to make a citizen's arrest. I guess if you want something done you gotta do it yourself.

A big :thumbsdow to CPS tonight. Sloppy.

if they engaged a high speed chase, and someone got hurt, everyone would blame CPS...they're just doing what the media and public are pressuring them not to do anymore

as for these kids getting what they deserved....come on, when has anyone that has stolen a car in this country ever got what they deserved (unless they crashed and died)

tyrone
06-07-2007, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Z_Fan

:rofl: :werd:

max_boost
06-08-2007, 01:07 AM
What a bunch of morons.

TomcoPDR
06-08-2007, 02:03 AM
Their parents should get the bill for this :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

gp36912
06-08-2007, 02:28 AM
forget their parents getting the bill for this make the fuckers work to pay it off, that'll teach them.

Team_Mclaren
06-08-2007, 02:55 AM
Seriously tho, they had how many police units tailing them all the way from Dover?

"Interest of safety" my ass, they could have caught up to a Saturn with four passengers in it and boxed it in before they hit a C-Train or worse.

To top it off, a civilian had to make a citizen's arrest. I guess if you want something done you gotta do it yourself.

Cali style highspeed chase is only cool in cali, or movies.

retro-steve
06-08-2007, 03:55 AM

calgary police are not supposed to engage in high speed pursuits. it's why we have 2 helicopters so that there is no danger to the public from a fleeing car weaving in and out of traffic or flying down residential roads with police following. the officers here did exactly what they're supposed to do

GOnSHO
06-08-2007, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Z_Fan

i own one, haha! same thing as a cobalt ss, but with a turbo kit soon...

back on topic, dumb fucking kids these days i swear!!

Tik-Tok
06-08-2007, 08:26 AM
I can understand ceasing the pursuit for public safety and all... but what was the fastest engine for Saturn in '95? 125 HP or something, how on earth could 2 cop cars not easily overtake and block them? Did the saturn pin it, and the cops said "ahh fuck it, it's a saturn, we'll never catch up"

hussein
06-08-2007, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
I can understand ceasing the pursuit for public safety and all... but what was the fastest engine for Saturn in '95? 125 HP or something, how on earth could 2 cop cars not easily overtake and block them? Did the saturn pin it, and the cops said "ahh fuck it, it's a saturn, we'll never catch up"

wtf lol :nut: :rofl:

But :thumbsdow to those kids. Hopefully they go to jail so they won't be out stealing more stuff later.

sexualbanana
06-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

At 7pm, there was probably still a lot of traffic on the roads. It probably wasn't the fear they won't catch up to him, probably that with all the extra traffic on the roads and having to maneuver around them multiplies the risk exponentially. Plus, the cops have had driver training to deal with shit like this. The driver probably doesn't, so if the pursuit just keeps egging him on, he's bound to hurt a bystander. Look at this guy, the cops stopped pursuing him, and he STILL crashed into a train.

Tik-Tok
06-08-2007, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

At 7pm, there was probably still a lot of traffic on the roads. It probably wasn't the fear they won't catch up to him, probably that with all the extra traffic on the roads and having to maneuver around them multiplies the risk exponentially. Plus, the cops have had driver training to deal with shit like this. The driver probably doesn't, so if the pursuit just keeps egging him on, he's bound to hurt a bystander. Look at this guy, the cops stopped pursuing him, and he STILL crashed into a train.

Yeah, but to me, it would make more sense (especially with 2 cops cars), to get one ahead of him and one behind before they threw the lights on, then sandwich him in. If he got scared and pinned it before then, well then they could call off the chase. I guess if their was a lot of traffic on blackfoot it would be hard, but there usually isn't too much northbound around 7pm.

KRyn
06-08-2007, 08:47 AM

Teggy
06-08-2007, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
Their parents should get the bill for this :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

that would be letting these kids off way to easy, parents only have so much control over there kids, the childern are the idiots not the parents

DNSDJS
06-08-2007, 08:55 AM

agreed

Canaduh
06-08-2007, 01:06 PM
I've never understood how you miss the train. What would the kid have been thinking? You should have seen how far back in the first car the damage to it was. Way before he even crossed the safety arm, he would have had to have known he was going to get smoked. I guess it's the same thing everytime someone hits or gets hit by a train. I personally couldn't miss the 150 ton big white object coming at me.:banghead: