PDA

View Full Version : RECOVERED: Red 1994 Honda Civic Coupe (YYB 197)

TurboMedic
06-08-2007, 07:46 AM
From Tuscany Drive, 94 Honda Civic Coupe, red. Has a large polished muffler, partial "Sirius" sticker in the back window, no door moldings, and a rusty hood, Beyonders would notice it has 14" CRX rims on it. If any of you see it pls let myself or CPS know. Thanks.

Licence plate YYB 197

Fellow tuscanites....beware...They were sneaky and didn't start the car infront of our house. Our bedroom faces the street, and our windows were open, the car is fairly loud.

bennyhanna
06-08-2007, 08:23 AM
Ouch

Sorry to hear.

The car was parked on the road?

TurboMedic
06-08-2007, 11:04 AM
yes it was

benyl
06-08-2007, 11:13 AM
*sticky*

PINOY-X
06-08-2007, 11:21 AM
dat sucks hope u find it man

GOnSHO
06-08-2007, 11:40 AM
might have found it in Dover, waiting for my mom to call me back, there is a red honda civic in the back alley, ill get the info on it.

GOnSHO
06-08-2007, 11:57 AM
in the back alley on dovercliffe Way s/e, supposedly beaten to shit but nothign was stolen, all identification is in it, sirius stereo still intact, we actualyl found 2 stolen cars in that alley today:

1. Red sunfire (right behind our garage) - front tires are gone , had all credit cards and money stolen, so i am giving him two of my rims to take the car home, problem is, they jammed a screwdriver in teh other side of the ignition to start the car and the key he has wont start it now...

2. Red Civic (end of the alley) - supposedly beat to shit, end of the alley.

yellowsnow
06-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by GOnSHO
in the back alley on dovercliffe Way s/e, supposedly beaten to shit but nothign was stolen, all identification is in it, sirius stereo still intact, we actualyl found 2 stolen cars in that alley today:

1. Red sunfire (right behind our garage) - front tires are gone , had all credit cards and money stolen, so i am giving him two of my rims to take the car home, problem is, they jammed a screwdriver in teh other side of the ignition to start the car and the key he has wont start it now...

2. Red Civic (end of the alley) - supposedly beat to shit, end of the alley.

Nice did u call the cops and stuff already? Maybe they live in the area? Why would they dump two cars in teh same place? Post some pics?

.civictyper.
06-08-2007, 01:35 PM
My car got broken into in tuscany... 5 grand for the new convertible top..:thumbsdow

GOnSHO
06-08-2007, 01:37 PM
both owners have come pick them up now,

the sunfire had 2 front rims/tires stolen, side window smashed out, stereo stolen, wallet stolen, brand new vaccum out of the trunk stolen, one of a kind jacket stolen( 1 of 5 in calgary), ignition fucked up cuz of a screwdriver, and the guy has 2 kids (car stolen from erin woods)

i gave him 2 of my extra rims i had laying around and told him to jam a screwdriver back in and wiggle it a bit so he could get the car home.

the civic im not sure of details on it but my mom told me it was pretty beat up. nothign stolen out of it tho??

no pics, im at work, mom just called me, Cops were on scene for both incidents.

TurboMedic
06-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Car was RECOVERED this afternoon....Punks stole nothing out of the car but my GF's gym bag with her shorts and shirts and stuff.....sickos.....Oh, they also annihilated the clutch in a last ditch effort to make my life miserable.....my weekend is now shot....They also destroyed the steering column

GOnSHO, that was our civic.....was a little beat up....thanks for the info!!!! Greatly appreciated!:clap:

dooman24
06-08-2007, 09:35 PM
lol last time i got my civic stolen.. they took my DECK my cheese burger i forgot to take with me for lunch.. and my kit kat..

anyways if you're looking for a steering column.. i might have one laying around somewhere.. pm me if you need one and i'll look for it

PINOY-X
06-08-2007, 09:38 PM
good u found ur car

jdmXSI
06-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Glad to hear you got her back!:clap:

dj_rice
06-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Glad you got it back so fast....Beyonders are awesome...when my friends Civic got stolen..I posted it up at 8am and found it at 4pm :thumbsup: :thumbsup: