PDA

View Full Version : Car hits Bicycle

3G
06-16-2003, 01:10 PM
on my way to school i saw like an 89 Corolla GTS hit a bike..anyone know the real story?? btw it was in Marlborough

this should teach ppl who like to speed in school zones :werd: :thumbsdow

Roadrage
06-16-2003, 01:13 PM
1. Did you actually see the car hit the bike or after the fact?
2. If you actually saw this, did you report it to the police?

3G
06-16-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Roadrage
1. Did you actually see the car hit the bike or after the fact?
2. If you actually saw this, did you report it to the police?

#1) The bike was on the ground and the car was a few feet ahead with the whole windshield smashed in

#2) There was 3 cop cars there already

dj_honda
06-17-2003, 01:04 PM
i live on that street, the person who was driving was a friend of a friend, i dunno what exactly happened but she was pretty much in shock that she hit the guy...

oh yea, school zones aren't in effect until 8:30......this happend at like 7:30am.

3G
06-17-2003, 01:07 PM
i went by at a bit after 8 and they were there...i thought the man was driving the car, he was like all in her face

GTS Jeff
06-17-2003, 02:36 PM
yea, he was probably trying to drift his trueno...forgetting that his car is actually some shitty assed fwd bullshit...and understeered right into the bike.

B17a
06-17-2003, 02:39 PM
I know a guy who actually had his car hit by a bike once! He was sitting at a light and some goof just plowed into the side of his car, smashed through his window and fuct himself up pretty badly. Another buddy of mine with a big ole pickup, also sitting at a light on University Ave. felt a 'bump', looked into his rearview mirror and saw some cyclist picking himself up off the ground! :)

Redlyne_mr2
06-17-2003, 02:55 PM
Its not always the cars fault. I had some drunk guy on a 10 speed vear into the middle of one of the busiest intersections in Red Deer and eat it right in front of me. Ive never slammed on the brakes so hard before he was litteraly inches from my front bumper...haha he was so hammered so I just ended up just laughing at him:rofl:

dj_honda
06-17-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo
i went by at a bit after 8 and they were there...i thought the man was driving the car, he was like all in her face

the man got hit, the chick was driving the car.......she is not one to speed anyways, and the reason she was there was to pick up her friend, as she always does every morning, to car pool to work.........

i have no idea whose fault it was.......
is your mx6 white?

3G
06-17-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by B17a
I know a guy who actually had his car hit by a bike once! He was sitting at a light and some goof just plowed into the side of his car, smashed through his window and fuct himself up pretty badly. Another buddy of mine with a big ole pickup, also sitting at a light on University Ave. felt a 'bump', looked into his rearview mirror and saw some cyclist picking himself up off the ground! :)

it looked like the car hit the bike here because the driver flew and landed into the windshield but maybe it was the bicycle guys fault..i wouldnt say whos at fault because i didnt see it when they crashed

3G
06-17-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by dj_honda
is your mx6 white?

nope my friend has a white MX6

Barlow
06-17-2003, 03:59 PM
Is his name eric????

dj_honda
06-17-2003, 05:19 PM
i see a white mx6 in marlborough all the time, the guy drives like a fuckin jerk, he was overtaking people, during lunchtime on a saturday in the marlborough mall parking lot, reeeeal smart man, just wait till he nails a pedestrian........

3G
06-17-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Barlow
Is his name eric????

nope

3G
06-17-2003, 05:36 PM
i see a white mx6 in marlborough all the time, the guy drives like a fuckin jerk, he was overtaking people, during lunchtime on a saturday in the marlborough mall parking lot, reeeeal smart man, just wait till he nails a pedestrian........

is it a caucasion teenager with dark brown spikey hair??

dj_honda
06-17-2003, 08:25 PM
yea thats him

3G
06-17-2003, 09:51 PM
yea thats him

ahahahaha that kid..he got his car paper towelled on Friday!