PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1991 Pontiac Sunbird LE Convertible!

ReasonOne
06-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Vehicle Details
Year: 1991
Make and Model : Pontiac Sunbird LE Convertible
Exterior Color : White
Interior Color : Grey
Auto or Manual? : Automatic
Odometer Reading : 185,000 km
Location of Vehicle : Airdrie, AB
Description : 3.1 L V6, power windows, power locks, power trunk, air conditioning, cruise control, power convertible top, am/fm/cassette player,
Extras : new front tires, replaced fuel filter and air filter, oil change performed recently.
Asking Price : $2250 obo.

I am the 3rd owner. The first owner sold the car to her daughter, and then she sold it to me. This car was parked for about a year before I got it. It was a nice car for my girlfriend to drive around in, but now she wants a import convertible (yeah, 'cause those are cheap and easy to find). I already have a 1965 Ford Galaxie convertible, and one ragtop is more than enough for me.

The car runs well. I've driven it whenever weather permits. Yes, the A/C and the cruise control work well (cruise was recently fixed). There are a few flecks of rust here and there and the paint on the hood is chipped from highway driving (it's primary use). Mileage is very reasonable for the year of the car.

The plastic rear window in the convertible top is cut and is taped up for now. The replacement cost is around $350 for the window. The car is booked to have that fixed in a couple weeks. If you want to fix it yourself, I'll be happy to lower my asking price by $350. I think my pricing is fair for a ragtop, and I am open to REASONABLE offers.

I'll have pictures in a couple days. If you want them just PM me with your email and I will send them. I will try to put them up here when time permits. Feel free to ask questions.

Post edited - I accidentally forgot to take the rear window into account for the price. Sorry about the confusion!

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : (403)-863-8522

ReasonOne
06-11-2007, 09:04 AM
Deal Pending.....

ReasonOne
06-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Back up for sale.

And price has been reduced to $2650!

:)

ReasonOne