PDA

View Full Version : Are Cats Shitting on your Lawn?

Ogpogo
06-08-2007, 09:34 PM
Get yourself a guard tortoise.

Ul0gfCyeiyM

PINOY-X
06-08-2007, 09:35 PM
haha ...
our nieghbours cats comes over to jsut take a shit on our lawn haha

thanatos1111
06-09-2007, 09:03 PM
Spray bottles, hoses, and pellet guns work better :)

crazydriver
06-09-2007, 11:38 PM
i wonder if it works with dogs too..

Ogpogo
06-09-2007, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by crazydriver
i wonder if it works with dogs too..

I had a dog that wouldnt stop coming into my yard and harassing my cats. When i threatened the neighbor that I'd start aiming my 125mW laser pointer at its dogs retinas the next time it came over to shit on the lawn and piss my cats off, they bought a chain.

Just get yourself a high powered laser pointer, and Han Solo your problem-dog until he's too blind to leave his own home.

samo147
06-10-2007, 10:26 AM
turtle power

tsuga
06-10-2007, 10:40 AM
HAHA thats awosme :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Ogpogo

I had a dog that wouldnt stop coming into my yard and harassing my cats. When i threatened the neighbor that I'd start aiming my 125mW laser pointer at its dogs retinas the next time it came over to shit on the lawn and piss my cats off, they bought a chain.

Just get yourself a high powered laser pointer, and Han Solo your problem-dog until he's too blind to leave his own home.

but thats not:thumbsdow

Ogpogo
06-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by tsuga
HAHA thats awosme :thumbsup:

but thats not:thumbsdow

lol, if you knew me you'd know Im a huge animal lover. I wouldnt truly aim a laser pointer in the eyes of any living thing, and was purely just making a point to my neighbor that I dont need my cats attacked in our own backyard from his unleashed dog.

I am however trying to find a way to get rid of the magpies in my backyard. Everytime the cats go out on the upper deck, or out back, magpies harass them and dive-bomb em. I've heard a million people tell me its legal to kill magpies, yet never known for sure. Whats the scoop?

Charon
06-10-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Ogpogo

lol, if you knew me you'd know Im a huge animal lover. I wouldnt truly aim a laser pointer in the eyes of any living thing, and was purely just making a point to my neighbor that I dont need my cats attacked in our own backyard from his unleashed dog.

I am however trying to find a way to get rid of the magpies in my backyard. Everytime the cats go out on the upper deck, or out back, magpies harass them and dive-bomb em. I've heard a million people tell me its legal to kill magpies, yet never known for sure. Whats the scoop?

http://icwdm.org/handbook/birds/images/Magpies_img_4.jpg

Ive never had a problem with shooting them. Farmers love it, esp my family up north. But that is a basic trap design that works well. They go in but not out. You cannot shoot em in the city obviously but you would have to finish them off once trapped. Ive heard bread soaked in drano has an explosive effect when mixed with their stomach acid.

Ogpogo
06-10-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Charon

http://http://icwdm.org/handbook/birds/images/Magpies_img_4.jpg

Ive never had a problem with shooting them. Farmers love it, esp my family up north. But that is a basic trap design that works well. They go in but not out. You cannot shoot em in the city obviously but you would have to finish them off once trapped. Ive heard bread soaked in drano has an explosive effect when mixed with their stomach acid.

Would it be legal to shoot them with a long range pellet gun in the city off my deck?

Charon
06-10-2007, 01:21 PM
I seriously doubt it, even if the pellet gun is not a firearm(low fps). You still never know what you will hit. I would go with a trap.

Never mind some people programmed by the media that just lose their mind over anything gun shaped.

Ogpogo
06-10-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Charon
I seriously doubt it, even if the pellet gun is not a firearm(low fps). You still never know what you will hit. I would go with a trap.

Never mind some people programmed by the media that just lose their mind over anything gun shaped.

Yea, true enough. Im sure if my neighboors saw me laying on the upper deck with a long rifle looking object, they'd be a little more than curious.

katana9x4
06-10-2007, 02:03 PM
that vid is hilarious...

I love the one shot of the turtle walking towards the cat with its mouth open

car
06-10-2007, 10:47 PM
haha it's like one of those robotic vacuums

stevo 27
06-10-2007, 11:06 PM
haha turtle fear

HiSpec
06-16-2007, 03:32 PM
i never knew turtle is this aggressive!!!