[b]LifeTimer:3 hrs or so
[b]Condition:Mint
[b]Pictures:Google them

[b]SELLING DETAILS
[b]Shipping:No
[b]Payment:Cash
[b]Contact:PM

[b]NOTES:
Phone was bought a few months ago and was only used when I was working out of town, the phone is unlocked and de-branded.
It will include all original accessories and that includes a 1gig card as well.

vertical_escape
06-14-2007, 10:31 PM
$225.00

jbabante
06-21-2007, 10:33 PM
what do u mean by debranded???

ahmadg
06-21-2007, 11:07 PM
it was never locked to any servivce provider

Euro838
06-22-2007, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by jbabante
what do u mean by debranded???

A lot of phones now come with firmware that do stuff like play ringtones, games, etc. Some providers i.e. rogers, t-mobile, etc want their own custom firmware on the phone so when it starts up, it says Rogers or lock out the ability to use MP3s as ringtones even though the phone was originally intended to have that capability. By doing this, Rogers can charge people to download (and pay) for ringtones that Rogers created. It is quite annoying and debranding and unlocking is definitely a nice feature to have.

vertical_escape
06-22-2007, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Euro838

A lot of phones now come with firmware that do stuff like play ringtones, games, etc. Some providers i.e. rogers, t-mobile, etc want their own custom firmware on the phone so when it starts up, it says Rogers or lock out the ability to use MP3s as ringtones even though the phone was originally intended to have that capability. By doing this, Rogers can charge people to download (and pay) for ringtones that Rogers created. It is quite annoying and debranding and unlocking is definitely a nice feature to have.

Nicely said

vertical_escape
06-24-2007, 08:14 AM
Sold please close.

Thanks.