View Full Version : I am Legend *possible spoilers*

Pages : [1] 2

89coupe
06-09-2007, 02:06 PM
Looks interesting.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/iamlegend/hd/

thrasher22
06-09-2007, 02:29 PM
While the whole "virus kills everyone" is really overdone lately, adding vampires to the mix should make it cool.
I'm pumped to see it

Hakkola
06-09-2007, 03:07 PM
better place to download... http://stage6.divx.com/AAA-1080p-Movie-Trailers/video/1300469/I-Am-Legend-1080p

ercchry
06-09-2007, 03:16 PM
out of all the cars on earth he drives a mustang :rolleyes:

2BLUE
06-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Well its not like the mustang doesn't get damaged alittle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNRBEuuQzNc&mode=related&search=

The Cosworth
06-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by thrasher22
While the whole "virus kills everyone" is really overdone lately, adding vampires to the mix should make it cool.
I'm pumped to see it

agreed should be pretty neat

samo147
06-09-2007, 03:29 PM
haha sweet
jump

SCHIDER23
06-09-2007, 05:35 PM
Man this one looks good :nut:

urbannomad
06-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
better place to download... http://stage6.divx.com/AAA-1080p-Movie-Trailers/video/1300469/I-Am-Legend-1080p

that looks dope.

same with american gangsters...denzel is badass! can't wait for that one either.

beecue
06-10-2007, 12:14 AM
:D cant wait .. will smith is the best

/////AMG
06-10-2007, 03:57 AM
Looks wicked

RiCE-DaDDy
06-10-2007, 04:14 AM
isnt this movie a remake of Charleton heston's "omega man"? If i remember that was one messed up movie.

old&slow
06-10-2007, 06:40 AM
The movie people always have a way of making trailers look good. Here's hoping it lives up!

sputnik
06-10-2007, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
isnt this movie a remake of Charleton heston's "omega man"? If i remember that was one messed up movie.

Yes. Which was based on the SciFi book written in the 50s called "I Am Legend".

This movie is supposed to be much closer to the original book than The Omega Man was.

sexualbanana
06-10-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy

Aw damn, you beat me to it. Omega Man was weeeeird

JAYMEZ
06-10-2007, 01:16 PM
Looks sweet! Should have said Will Smith was in it at the begining ... Strange name for a movie though... Is the book good?

Godfuader
06-11-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by ercchry
out of all the cars on earth he drives a mustang :rolleyes:

I know!!:dunno: He's in freaking Manhattan, there is a Ferrari dealership, which is right next door to a Maybach outlet, and he jumps in a Ford?

89coupe
06-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Godfuader

I know!!:dunno: He's in freaking Manhattan, there is a Ferrari dealership, which is right next door to a Maybach outlet, and he jumps in a Ford?

Well he's a Man's Man, Ferrari's are for fags with small penis's LOL:rofl:

ZorroAMG
06-11-2007, 10:57 AM
Oh man, that's a watcher for sure!

Godfuader
06-11-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe

Well he's a Man's Man, Ferrari's are for fags with small penis's LOL:rofl:

Hey! that rule only applies to Porsche drivers, which he drove in Bad boys. Then he followed that with a Ferrari in Bad Boys II, and now a Mustang. Not quite sure which direction his manliness is heading.:rofl:

beecue
12-08-2007, 12:56 AM
6min of the Dark Knight if you watch this at Imax .. not worth it for me .. http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/zap-darkknightimaxprologue,0,3831546.story?coll=zap-news-headlines

old&slow
12-08-2007, 06:25 AM
Will apparently leaked the ending of the movie by mistake and the press was asked to not reveal it...I'm sure it will get out!

TVG
12-08-2007, 02:18 PM
I have read the book, and I am really dissapointed with Will Smith being cast in this. When I see him I want to laugh. I also know they will keep the ending from the book, because it was a really clever twist.

Kamen
12-14-2007, 08:41 PM
Weak ass ending.
6/10
5 for Will Smith.
1 for his dog.

Revhard
12-14-2007, 09:08 PM
I thought it was good, kept me on my toes.
He drove all Fords, sure....:rolleyes:

INITIALD
12-15-2007, 12:42 AM
Movie was alright.

Palmiros
12-15-2007, 01:35 AM
Just got home from seeing this movie. It was great, with the exception that I personally found they skipped introducing HOW the virus spread. (in the beginning) Lack of content/detailed explanations in the beginning kind of boosted the movie too far ahead too fast for my liking.
The ending was also kind of sudden; I strongly believe they could have come up with a better one.

Rating:8.5/10

JAYMEZ
12-15-2007, 01:37 AM
Hrmm now where can we watch a free stream of it lol?

240SX92
12-15-2007, 01:56 AM
Lame.

Might as well called it "I, Robot 2, now with Mutants!"

Lots of product placement, massive plot holes, ridiculously bad mutants based off of CGI. If movie-makers want to thrill me they'll stop using CGI as zombies / vampires / robots / mutants and go with the 28 days / weeks later make-up effects. Tons more realistically scary. None of this bullshit Xbox 360 graphics.

Horrible movie.

Kloubek
12-15-2007, 02:11 AM
I just want to know how these zombies, or whatever you call them somehow gained super strength. I thought that could have been toned down....

Kamen
12-15-2007, 02:55 AM
That's what my friend in Bio was saying; sure you can get andrenaline, rage, hair loss, can't take UV etc but where did the agility and strength come from? Those guys were like rapid spearing themselves against his 4x4 and stuff.

Revhard
12-15-2007, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Kloubek
I just want to know how these zombies, or whatever you call them somehow gained super strength. I thought that could have been toned down....

I'll agree with that. The super-strength was a little overdone.
Could have just been rabid without acting like mountain goats!

SilverGS
12-15-2007, 12:34 PM
Umm is the virus couldn't survive the cold then why didn't a lot more people survive like in Canada and Russia?

SigmaRacing
12-15-2007, 02:25 PM
No doubt, one week of -38 degrees and we'd all be free....

beecue
12-15-2007, 06:54 PM
just came back .. it was pretty good .. I thought he would fight the zombies some more ... I wonder how the girl and kid survived .. she led them to his house .. how were they not caught all that time :dunno:

SilverRex
12-16-2007, 01:06 AM
same here just got back from a 9:30 showing at sunridge.

I thought the first 70-80% of the movie up until the big ass explosion was good and got my attention, but the last 15 mins were like ...disappointing.

I bet its because they ran out of time and budget and had to wrap up the movie.

I give it 8.5 at the front and 4.5 at the end of the movie.

I wish the zombies would kidnap the girl and kid then will smith had to come up with a plan to extract her,

oh well, guess I have to look forward to other movies....dark night...yumm;)

ekguy
12-16-2007, 02:22 AM
i thought it was awesome although chinook was way too crowded for my tastes

mark4091
12-16-2007, 01:18 PM
I thought it was pretty good.....ending was a bit weird... I thought the light produced by the fire would have bugged them.

Eibbus
12-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Kamen
That's what my friend in Bio was saying; sure you can get andrenaline, rage, hair loss, can't take UV etc but where did the agility and strength come from? Those guys were like rapid spearing themselves against his 4x4 and stuff.

They obviously had Enchants and Cobrahide LegArmor n00b!

HyperZell
12-16-2007, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by SilverGS
Umm is the virus couldn't survive the cold then why didn't a lot more people survive like in Canada and Russia?

The cold didn't kill the virus, it just made it a more suitable ground for the cure to take effect.

On another note: FUCK I hate it when dogs die in movies. This one was especially traumatizing, as he had to put her down himself. FUCK!

beecue
12-16-2007, 03:07 PM
yeah the dog dying was pretty sad :( ... some good trailers before this movie .. cloverfield ... dark night .. narnia

SilverGS
12-16-2007, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by HyperZell

The cold didn't kill the virus, it just made it a more suitable ground for the cure to take effect.

On another note: FUCK I hate it when dogs die in movies. This one was especially traumatizing, as he had to put her down himself. FUCK!

Well yes chilling the person with the virus helped the cure take affect but the women said there was a colony in Vermont because it was colder in the mountains and the virus couldn't survive the cold. I assume the airborne version couldn't survive which is why a colony exists in Vermont so they say

SilverRex
12-16-2007, 07:00 PM
i cant believe it,this weekend, I am legend bought in 76 million, I mean the movie was alright, but I dont think its a 100 million dollar type movie.

I guess I underestimated Will smith's popularity.

:confused:

MrSector9
12-16-2007, 07:43 PM
no she stated that people in vermont or new hampshire survived because the monster/zombie creatures were dieing becasue of the cold.

That is the part I find sorta funny, how much warmer does it actually stay in new york compared to vermont/new hampshire, they are acting like new york is like mexico, I am pretty sure the average temperatures would be similar if there were no people/vehicles running/furnaces going in new yorkl.

A790
12-16-2007, 07:46 PM

***SPOILER***

SilverGS
12-16-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by MrSector9
no she stated that people in vermont or new hampshire survived because the monster/zombie creatures were dieing becasue of the cold.

That is the part I find sorta funny, how much warmer does it actually stay in new york compared to vermont/new hampshire, they are acting like new york is like mexico, I am pretty sure the average temperatures would be similar if there were no people/vehicles running/furnaces going in new yorkl.

Pretty sure she meant the virus couldn't survive in the cold weather but either way the same question comes to mind. There are many places in the world that gets colder than Vermont so those places should have quite a few survivors as well.

HyperZell
12-16-2007, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by A790

***SPOILER***

Anyone reading this thread should probably be expecting spoilers, or else they are wonderfully naive.

beecue
12-16-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by SilverRex

I guess I underestimated Will smith's popularity.

Will Smith FTW! :D

Splooge
12-17-2007, 01:14 PM
movie was kinda bleh. i expected too much from it. i thought they were vampires / demons, but they were just aggressive cannibals hehe.

A790
12-17-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by SilverGS

Pretty sure she meant the virus couldn't survive in the cold weather but either way the same question comes to mind. There are many places in the world that gets colder than Vermont so those places should have quite a few survivors as well.
No, he said pretty clear in the movie that it made the host more acceptable to the vaccine, otherwise Canada/Russia would be fine :P

Majestic12
12-17-2007, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Palmiros
Just got home from seeing this movie. It was great, with the exception that I personally found they skipped introducing HOW the virus spread. (in the beginning) Lack of content/detailed explanations in the beginning kind of boosted the movie too far ahead too fast for my liking.
The ending was also kind of sudden; I strongly believe they could have come up with a better one.

Rating:8.5/10

Didn't they say something on one of the news reports about how they were doing human trials at the hospital, and ppl were getting infected so they were put into quarantine?

Then we find out later "somehow" the virus became airborne, and started infecting more and more people.

Though I'm a little bit confused about how they managed to do over ten thousand human trials and cure people of cancer without them turning into vampires, but then all of a sudden it started having this odd side-effect.

SilverGS
12-17-2007, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by A790

No, he said pretty clear in the movie that it made the host more acceptable to the vaccine, otherwise Canada/Russia would be fine :P

Yes 'he' said that about the person he was testing the cure on. But unrelated to the vaccine 'she' said that there was a colony in Vermont because in the mountains it was colder and the virus could not survive in the cold.

Originally posted by Majestic12

Didn't they say something on one of the news reports about how they were doing human trials at the hospital, and ppl were getting infected so they were put into quarantine?

Then we find out later "somehow" the virus became airborne, and started infecting more and more people.

Though I'm a little bit confused about how they managed to do over ten thousand human trials and cure people of cancer without them turning into vampires, but then all of a sudden it started having this odd side-effect.

Yup, I guess you just have to take this movie for what it is. There are a lot of plot holes in it but you just kind of except it for what it is.. a movie with some action and Will Smith

b_t
12-17-2007, 04:26 PM
Jesus holy fucking spoilers in the whole fucking thread, this is the worst movie thread I have seen for this. I don't think I'll bother watching the movie anymore.

beecue
12-17-2007, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by b_t
Jesus holy fucking spoilers in the whole fucking thread, this is the worst movie thread I have seen for this. I don't think I'll bother watching the movie anymore.

What did you expect? The movie is out and there will be spoilers just like any other movie thread. :dunno:

Xtrema
12-17-2007, 07:59 PM

Anyone reading this thread should probably be expecting spoilers, or else they are wonderfully naive.

Fuck, why did I jump into page 2.

oh well. Didn't really plan to see it anyway. :D

BigDannyCool
12-17-2007, 11:19 PM
Did anyone notice that big movie poster in the background at the beginning of the movie when will smith is standing in the streets. IT was a big superman symbol and batman symbol combined.

beecue
12-17-2007, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by BigDannyCool
Did anyone notice that big movie poster in the background at the beginning of the movie when will smith is standing in the streets. IT was a big superman symbol and batman symbol combined.

Yeah what was that all about ... are they making a Superman vs. Batman movie?

Moe Man
12-18-2007, 06:12 PM
all you guys crying that he drives a ford, find a better sounding car than that GT500.

AS IF THAT WASNT A HORNY SOUND.

l/l/rX
12-18-2007, 06:22 PM
i streamed it...and wow did that ending ever SUCK.

it was like...hype hype hype, end. HAHA.

i felt like the movie went by so fast, and then just ended. i was like uuuh...wtf? HAHAHa

internet streaming FTW!!! +$12

Quinsonaaa
12-18-2007, 06:33 PM
great movie!:)

Hakkola
12-18-2007, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by BigDannyCool

Originally posted by beecue

Yeah what was that all about ... are they making a Superman vs. Batman movie?

No, they're making a Justice League movie. I don't think it is going to have Bale or the guy who played Superman though, different actors. :thumbsdow

I thought the movie was pretty good, Will Smith was great for the role, I would give his action 10/10, the ending was not so great imo, and I hated all the hardcore ford product placement.

Movie was 7/10 for me, I enjoyed it, worth watching IMO, but could have been better.

Edit - It does actually say batman vs superman on the poster, so I was wrong...

HyperZell
12-18-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Moe Man
all you guys crying that he drives a ford, find a better sounding car than that GT500.

AS IF THAT WASNT A HORNY SOUND.

Do you really think that was the original sound of the car, unedited and untouched?

Moe Man
12-19-2007, 12:54 AM

Do you really think that was the original sound of the car, unedited and untouched?

hahaha you havent even seen a GT500 so how would you know.

ya that is how that car sounds, even down to the supercharger whine.

HyperZell
12-19-2007, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Moe Man

hahaha you havent even seen a GT500 so how would you know.

ya that is how that car sounds, even down to the supercharger whine.

LOL, that's great. All I was doing was challenging your assertion that that was what the car sounded like, and you go ahead and tell me what I have and haven't seen. But that's not important, really - but I am extremely inclined to think that there's no way in hell that car's noise has not been edited.

But that is also not important. The real issue behind all of this is that the GT500 is a piece of crap, relatively speaking. He could have any car he wants, and he picks Noah's ark. Wonderful.

Bimmer88
12-19-2007, 01:49 AM
Saw it second day... it was sold out.

***************SPOILER****************

Damn sad part was the doggy dying... and it's name was SAM! what a smart ass doggy and sad it had to go.

***********SPOILER******************

Also funny part was "Fred!!, If your a live you better tell me now!"

Basically that whole Fred scene was hella funny.

Ending was bleh... Both sad and good.

Oh P.S. Some girl started to cry when the doggy had to be put down, and the whole theatre laughed lol!!

ashee
12-19-2007, 02:14 AM
Reminds me of 28 days later?

Bimmer88
12-19-2007, 02:18 AM
Yeh but this movie is more sad.... it's very depressing.

Kamen
12-19-2007, 02:43 AM
OK, so a real question. Did he forget about setting the trap and somehow trap himself in his sense of paranoia after being alone for so long, or did the guy who wanted his wife/girl back set the trap and lure Smith there, and when the sun set he was waiting with those hounds? Those infected guys would be pretty smart then to trap him like that.

Quiet10
12-19-2007, 02:49 AM
http://www.canmag.com/nw/9944-superman-batman-legend-solved

Doesn't seem like there will be anything from that billboard.

:dunno:

HiSpec
12-19-2007, 02:50 AM
at the end the credit commentator mentioned about some sciencetist actually made a medical cure or something related... so was the plot actually a real-life event? But just added in the zombies for the extra kick??

Majestic12
12-19-2007, 03:11 PM
I thought the Fred scene was actually kinda sad too.

Will Smith kinda starts realizing a bit that he's going nuts there.

I was a bit confused about who set the trap, but I'm pretty sure it was the vampire that set a trap for him after seeing Will set the trap for his woman.

Which is why he was right there and ready to attack with his dogs when the sun went down.

Sam dying was pretty sad.

One bad thing though was how the movie was kinda advertised as an action movie (my impression, based on the trailers), but it's really not an action movie at all.

403Gemini
12-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Bimmer88

Oh P.S. Some girl started to cry when the doggy had to be put down, and the whole theatre laughed lol!!

HAHAHAHAHAH SOME CHICK CRIED IN A SAD PART OF A MOVIE HAHAHAHAHAHA..... *cough* ... :dunno: :rolleyes:

Hamann
12-19-2007, 03:47 PM
I liked the movie, basically Castaway in New York and then add zombie vampire things. Will Smiths acting was definitely amazing, but the ending fucking blew, and the CGI was definitly not the greatest.

**Spoiler**

At the end why the hell didnt he throw the grenade out as soon as the zombie thing broke the chunk of glass out? Instead he just waited and had no chance of living...

403Gemini
12-19-2007, 03:48 PM
Why did they use CGI? Why not just make up?

herragge
12-20-2007, 09:53 PM
As usual the black guy always ends up dieing.

haha but I thought it was a good movie. They left some details out, but the storyline I thought was pretty good. The ending kind of sucked though.

Kamen
12-20-2007, 10:25 PM
Ok this is off topic, but how come I keep seeing people spell dying as "dieing" ... like more often than not now it has become really noticeable.
The internet is ruining me :cry:

Kavy
12-21-2007, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Kamen
Ok this is off topic, but how come I keep seeing people spell dying as "dieing" ... like more often than not now it has become really noticeable.
The internet is ruining me :cry:

Because the school system is slowly deteriorating and we are making a nation of uneducated metrosexuals.

Side note, the Zombies did have enchants and cobrahide Leg armor.

Bimmer88
12-21-2007, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

HAHAHAHAHAH SOME CHICK CRIED IN A SAD PART OF A MOVIE HAHAHAHAHAHA..... *cough* ... :dunno: :rolleyes:

Yep she sure did...

All you heard was silence then out of the corner a slight "yelp" like crying or pouting sound and everyone looked and was like laugh... laughing and everyone laughed...

Oh man it was sad though.. poor doggy. I want a dog just like Sam.!

pinoyhero
12-21-2007, 07:16 AM
Great flick, its kinda been done before but this was unique enough to keep me interested for sure. Has to be nominated for some awards

mekeni
12-21-2007, 10:19 AM
kinda reminds me of resident evil (the game)

it is kinda short and the ending is :thumbsdow

avow
12-21-2007, 01:33 PM
i loved it personally.
1) reminded me a ton of 28 days later with a touch of castaway (like everyone has been saying).
2) the dog part was sad.
3) so many plot holes (air born version of the virus doesnt effect dogs... wtf)
4) acting was great.
5) i think the ending was fine. i know i couldnt have done better.
6) frick man, i hate ford even more after this movie.
7) i just loved the feel of it.

bigboom
12-21-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by herragge
As usual the black guy always ends up dieing.

haha but I thought it was a good movie. They left some details out, but the storyline I thought was pretty good. The ending kind of sucked though.

unless you're ice cube.

schocker
12-22-2007, 11:40 AM
I saw it last night, pretty cool movie, but yah the ending did kind of suck.

BerserkerCatSplat
12-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Why, oh why, could they have not just used the already excellent ending from the book? :banghead: Arrrgh!

spyce
12-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Another 20 minutes or so would have done it a little better
Ending felt rushed. I liked the pace it was at until he was saved by that woman

lexIS300
12-22-2007, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Hamann
IAt the end why the hell didnt he throw the grenade out as soon as the zombie thing broke the chunk of glass out? Instead he just waited and had no chance of living...

haha i was thinking the exact same thing when i watched it.

pf0sh0
12-22-2007, 06:06 PM
Movie was dope, ending was kind of "meh"

sl888
12-22-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
Why, oh why, could they have not just used the already excellent ending from the book? :banghead: Arrrgh!
What's the ending from the book?

BerserkerCatSplat
12-22-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by sl888

What's the ending from the book?

BOOK SPOILER *************

The infected are mostly mindless zombies, but some of them actually regain their senses and form a sort of post-apocalyptic society... but Neville keeps killing them during the daytime.

His wife and child didn't die in some lame helicopter crash, IIRC his wife turned into a vampire and his child died from the infection.

After a lot of attempts by luring him with vampire hoes, the intelligent vampire-zombies capture Neville and sentence him to death.

In his last few moments alive, Neville realizes that he's what all the vampires fear, he's the lonely monster, the boogeyman. With his last breath, he realizes that the vampires have become the new race to dominate the planet, and he, Neville, is the legend.

sl888
12-22-2007, 10:06 PM

The infected are mostly mindless zombies, but some of them actually regain their senses and form a sort of post-apocalyptic society... but Neville keeps killing them during the daytime.

His wife and child didn't die in some lame helicopter crash, IIRC his wife turned into a vampire and his child died from the infection.

After a lot of attempts by luring him with vampire hoes, the intelligent vampire-zombies capture Neville and sentence him to death.

In his last few moments alive, Neville realizes that he's what all the vampires fear, he's the lonely monster, the boogeyman. With his last breath, he realizes that the vampires have become the new race to dominate the planet, and he, Neville, is the legend.

hmmm don't like that one either. Sounds like a M. Night Shyamalan kinda twist.
Like my buddy said they need one where the entire human race just dies.

BerserkerCatSplat
12-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by sl888

hmmm don't like that one either. Sounds like a M. Night Shyamalan kinda twist.
Like my buddy said they need one where the entire human race just dies.

That's exactly what happens in the book, Neville is the last human. All humans are killed or become part of the new race.

tom_9109
12-22-2007, 10:44 PM
The biggest hole I noticed was that manhattan was totally cut off but that woman managed to drive on and drive off the island. Hmmmmm sounds like swiss cheese

rvd
12-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by tom_9109
The biggest hole I noticed was that manhattan was totally cut off but that woman managed to drive on and drive off the island. Hmmmmm sounds like swiss cheese

Its the future, her car transformed into a plane, lol. :rofl:

Cadillac08
12-22-2007, 11:03 PM
lmfao no man it was a transformer

InLoveWitRSX
12-23-2007, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by tom_9109

..... didnt they go on the rescue boat? then the boat got exploded and they went to shore..

403Gemini
12-24-2007, 12:40 PM

EXACTALLY, great ending where he realizes he is the monster and they are the normal ones. :thumbsup: Shoulda left it as that

Mind you they changed the whole story, instead of him hunting like in the book, they just make it so he lives to survive in the movie... that part was very well done.

One thing that I was wondering about though, when he got caught in the trap and the infected released the 3 dogs, why didnt the infected guy go after him too?

01RedDX
12-24-2007, 12:43 PM

clockworkboy3
12-24-2007, 12:48 PM
One thing that I was wondering about though, when he got caught in the trap and the infected released the 3 dogs, why didnt the infected guy go after him too?

They said the dogs could come out at dusk, the others only in the dark

403Gemini
12-24-2007, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by clockworkboy3

They said the dogs could come out at dusk, the others only in the dark

ah thx for the clarification :D

/////AMG
12-24-2007, 01:59 PM
alright movie, ending was disappointing and how they didnt show how the virus spread