PDA

View Full Version : Moron's throwing crap at vehicles

StreetRacerX
06-10-2007, 02:18 PM
I was on my way down through Old Banff Coach rd when I hear something smack my car on the passenger side rear window, I look back and see what looked to be beer or piss or something yellow splattered on the window, so I go down to a gas station get out and take a look, whatever it was they threw was all over the window and quarter panel. So I figure I might as well wash the car anyway and wash it off at the car wash. What's the matter with people? I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate me throwing rocks or something at their vehicles.

ercchry
06-10-2007, 02:26 PM
hey kev maybe you scared them with the sound of your car :D

LuxCars
06-10-2007, 02:29 PM
why didn't you stop, turn around and run them over?

Ogpogo
06-10-2007, 02:29 PM
When I delivered food a while ago, my first day on the job at around midnight on a saturday I was driving on NB Mcleod under the Anderson overpass, and two kids dropped a giant rock through my windshield. I never caught them, and just kind of sat there in the middle of the road shocked as to what had happened because it happened so fast. The older I get, the more I realize how shitty people are.

I wish you had've found them and tore them a new asshole - people just can't seem to function properly these days.

StreetRacerX
06-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by ercchry
hey kev maybe you scared them with the sound of your car :D

fuk its not that bad, turns out I'll probably have to get a magnaflow muffler to get rid of that damn rasp, Flowmaster doesn't sound too good on 4 bangers. It only happens between 2000-2500 RPM :( so annoying though.

StreetRacerX
06-10-2007, 02:34 PM
I didn't see them, it came from those appartments across from the shell gas station.

retro-steve
06-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Damn, I thought this was a stroy of someone literally throwing crap. Would have made it a lot funnier and monkey-like :(

rage2
06-10-2007, 02:42 PM
This is what you should've done...

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=1735341#post1735341

:rofl:

I still laugh every time I think of that incident haha.

TVG
06-11-2007, 11:19 AM
On one of the coldest days this winter someone whipped some kind of drink at my windshield it froze instantly. Couldn't see shit! I had to put my head out the window and pullover. If I was on deerfoot there could have been a serious accident.

l8braker
06-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Dangerous, stupid people are everywhere and 9/10 they are losers with nothing to lose.

iblizzard
06-11-2007, 01:18 PM
A few weeks ago a friend of mine was stopped at a red light coming out of Silver Springs. A truck turned left in front of him and shot three paint balls at his car, hitting the drivers side front and rear windows and the rear quarter panel. Pain in the ass. I hate people who do crap like this.