PDA

View Full Version : So im driving to 7-11...

Wildcat
06-16-2003, 08:04 PM
So im driving to 7-11 in shawnessy to get some toqueto's to chow on... on the way theres some 10-12yr old kids are on my right in the front yard throwing a baseball around, as i approach they hear my car and stop to look.. as i drive by one of them yells... "ASSHOLE!"

this kid was like 10.. whats the world coming to? :dunno: , i dunno... maybe he yelled.. "NICECAR!"; nicecar and asshole sound similar when yelled... haha :rofl:

Blue Devil 2
06-16-2003, 08:22 PM
good story :confused: :D

Zephyr
06-16-2003, 08:23 PM
yea kids r fucked up these days. especially california kids... i got cursed out by a 7 year old. man if i have kids and they turn out like that i beat them till their mouths fall off

YCB
06-16-2003, 09:18 PM
they're like those kids on maury... haha

rsxrsx
06-16-2003, 09:26 PM
Haha, they were probably jelous of your car. As they got to wait like ten more year to dirve:D Just kidding, LMAO

Wildcat
06-16-2003, 09:50 PM
anywayz.. moral of the story is; toquetos are good.. i mean.. kids are stupid :D

nismodrifter
06-16-2003, 10:13 PM
I also had a funny encounter on the way to Shawnessy 7-11 today for a slurpee....

I see a Green civic sedan, chain license plate frame, tinted windows etc with the thugged, gangsta lean driver.

His wheels are some like 15" 6 spoke wheels. It looks like the guy stuck a BBS logo in the middle to make them "brand name".

BUT...the guy must have decided that his BBS knock offz are ghey and he wants some sick JDM stylez yo. So......he decided to stick VOLK RACING WHEELS logo stickers on each of the wheelz for the TE-37 look and the extra 27.67hp

moral of the story....you gotta do what you gotta do to be JDM

Si1ent_A5sa5sin
06-16-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
yea kids r fucked up these days. especially california kids... i got cursed out by a 7 year old. man if i have kids and they turn out like that i beat them till their mouths fall off

Sorry man... if a 7 year old kid is cursing you out (and is alone.. not being garded by a adult) you should'a smackted the fuckin taste out his lips...

If any kid EVER talks back to my parents they get a slap in the face... and if its a guy.. and he's talking back while my stepdad's around, he'll get a punch in the face

Moral Of the Story: Not all white parents consider "Groundings" punishment... oh.. and moral #2... Smack those bitch ass little kids.. otherwise they'll continue to do it..

V6-BoI
06-16-2003, 11:19 PM
Yeah kids now a days are so damn lippy.
They are the worst when they are in junior high. They think they are all that cuz they are in "Junior High", fuck I just wanna slap one of them.
I mean come on, we were never that lippy when we were young, well at least I wasn't.

Wildcat
06-16-2003, 11:23 PM
:werd: , parents need to beat theyre kids more often..

and ive think ive seen that ghetto green civic.. its not the only riceball floating around shawnessy that forsure..

Kamen
06-16-2003, 11:34 PM
hahaha you're story reminds me of the funny vid of the black kid mouthing off the clerk
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17904

you shoulda laid the smack down man heh
dont take no shit from kids

Wildcat
06-16-2003, 11:42 PM
HAH! its mini 50cent! :rofl:

ya i wouldve laid the smacketh down on those 2 kids, but they were playing baseball... one had a bat... i was frightened :tongue:

James
06-17-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Wildcat

ya i wouldve laid the smacketh down on those 2 kids, but they were playing baseball... one had a bat... i was frightened :tongue:

Now THAT would have been a sight! :rolleyes::rofl:....thinkin your all tough, you get out to show them what the fuck is up, then they tune on you with there bats!......not like it would have happened, but im sure there would have been some confused witnesses! :rofl: