PDA

View Full Version : FS. 94 INTEGRA GSR B18C ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, ECU and CLUSTER

turbo4dr
06-11-2007, 12:58 PM
I got a complete b18c engine, tranny, ecu and matching cluster with only 150K on it came from a usdm integra GSR that was in a crash. The engine was running and car was diven to get he engine profesionaly removed. it also come with axels and shifter linkage, The trany was great with no grinding.

Price is 2200obo I am willing to separate parts if the price is right but would like to sell as a whole. This swap cost about $3000 from most Jdm sellers.

PS if you pay my asking price I am willing to deliver it alberta/bc/Sask depending on what city you live in.

eos_eos_eos
06-11-2007, 07:09 PM
if anyone wants the engine i will take tranny
how much would you want for it?

turbo4dr
06-14-2007, 06:41 AM
Am I asking too much?????

make me a offers....

turbo4dr
06-14-2007, 06:58 PM
I got a offer for $1500 so far anybody else wana make a offer ?

RotaryPower
06-14-2007, 10:51 PM
how much for the header

turbo4dr
06-15-2007, 02:21 PM
sorry only gonna part out tranny, ecu, and engine thanks

turbo4dr
06-20-2007, 02:51 PM
Sold plz close

civicsi
07-17-2007, 06:12 PM
Well i usually dont pickup motors from here on beyond but i thought i give it a shot it was a good deal......... or so i thought.
Was told that the motor was perfect running condition, didnt burn oil, didnt knock or have any other issues.
Did the best i could to visually inspect it, did a compression test which turned out fine. However after i got it home and had some time to work on it i remove the oil pan to find this:

Fuzzy picture but this is the proof for you dave that this is the same motor you sold me.
http://www.speedracer.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=46042&g2_serialNumber=1

Hmm...... whats this in the oil pan?
http://www.speedracer.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=46051&g2_serialNumber=2
http://www.speedracer.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=46054&g2_serialNumber=1
http://www.speedracer.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=46057&g2_serialNumber=2
http://www.speedracer.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=46060&g2_serialNumber=1

Here's the crank burned and scored, you can compare the two areas.

http://www.speedracer.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=46066&g2_serialNumber=1

This is what its suppose to look like: (bottom two)
http://www.speedracer.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=46045&g2_serialNumber=2

Heres the bearing that was at the bottom of the pan:

http://www.speedracer.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=46063&g2_serialNumber=1

civicsi
07-17-2007, 06:24 PM
So far speaking with Dave (turbo4dr) he has recommended:

1)Sell everything off to recoupe my money.

2)He'll give me an older Turbo'd GSR bottom end his freind will give him (in a few months time)

3)He'll give me 100 dollars back.

4)He's trying to give me a b18b or b20 bottom end to replace it but we all know its not the same.

I have used the tranny (which was good) and i am willing to pay for that but i definately not accepting anything he has offered thus far.

Dave i know your not that knowledgable in this area thats why i posted these pics. Your "Friends" who give you advice have no idea what they are talking about.

rc2002
07-17-2007, 08:56 PM
OMFG. Those recommendations need some rethinking. I know it's buyer beware, but some seller integrity would go a long way for a situation like this.

R-6
07-17-2007, 09:49 PM
dang thats some shaddy stuff there poor u buddy

KuruptEX
07-17-2007, 09:51 PM
damn thats rough if hes selling fcuked up engines i wonder how bad
the cars are that he sells:drama:

turbo4dr
07-17-2007, 10:46 PM
He only paid 1700 for everything thats a 94gsr tranny, 94gsr Ecu,94gsr sifter linkage,94gsr b18c engine ......... I dont know too much about cranks and bearings and shit but the moter was running great and the vtec was working fine in the car before it was removed. I want to help the buyer out too... but whats fair? he has had the set up for over 3 weeks now do you guys have any ideas on this matter....

KuruptEX
07-17-2007, 10:54 PM
well i met civicsi before and hes a really nice guy i think you
should refund his money or give at least half back

dooman24
07-17-2007, 11:06 PM
WERD!! civicSI's a good guy..
deserves way more then 100$.....
just think of what's fair if that happened to you.. and do it for him.. then that'll be fair for sure..

78si
07-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Hopefully this gets resolved quickly. Everything gets ugly on the internet.

zhulander
07-17-2007, 11:10 PM
How can that engine not have been knocking?

Accord_tunerx
07-17-2007, 11:32 PM
wow

you rip off so many people turbo4dr...

you rip off one of my friends before....:thumbsdow: didnt say anythign to him cause it his money but...we dont need people scam people on beyond...for a nice group of car nuts..dont need that shit on here...

+1 for ban

v_tec_prelude
07-18-2007, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Accord_tunerx
wow

you rip off so many people turbo4dr...

you rip off one of my friends before....:thumbsdow: didnt say anythign to him cause it his money but...we dont need people scam people on beyond...for a nice group of car nuts..dont need that shit on here...

+1 for ban

Tried to rip off one of my buddies too:bullshit: :thumbsdow

403civic
07-18-2007, 12:37 AM
I almost got ripped
"mint" EL seat aahahahaha

Team_Mclaren
07-18-2007, 12:44 AM
with over 240 trader ratings (highest on beyond), civicsi doesnt fuck around. You sold a bad item so man up and take the responsibility.

I wouldnt fuck around on beyond scamming people, and many of us remember who you are, so you indefinitely arent going no where

Eken9
07-18-2007, 12:51 AM
Wow, a bearing in the oil pan... amongst other things. That motor is expletive up.

civicsi
07-18-2007, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by zhulander
How can that engine not have been knocking?

Ive talked to dave and explained how a motor works and why in this case the motor would knock, he always replies with "well.... i dunno anything about what your talking about".
Simply put, it's impossible for this motor to run without knocking, or show some type of problems.

Thank you everyone for your support, i have never been burned this bad on a transaction. i took all the precautions possible before buying the motor and i thought dave was an honest guy so i went ahead with the transaction (even though my gut feelings told me other wise).

Yes i have had the motor for roughly 3 weeks now but i didnt have time to work on it until last week. I think that is a reasonable amount of time, if it was a few months or a year, then yes that would be too long.

Dave i called you today and left you a message, please return my call so we can discuss this further.

Dooms_Bane
07-18-2007, 02:51 AM
wowzers.... i'd be so pissed if i was civicsi... refund for sure.. no doubt... if i sold someone and someone wasn't fully happy with it or it wasn't what they thought it would be... within a short period of time i'd refund their money for them

Darkane
07-18-2007, 03:24 AM
Jesus man that bottom end is toast. Anyone who even started that motor would have heard evil noises, doesn't matter if you know whats going on. OP, buy it back and sell it to me for 50 bucks :D

teammenace
07-18-2007, 06:20 AM
I 've done transactions with civicsi as well and have also met up with turbo4dr, i wouldn't try to rip off civicsi , too cool a dude, So if I were you DAVE I would give his money back before it gets UGLY!!!!!!

ca18det240sx
07-18-2007, 06:25 AM
I wanna know how the bearing got out of the journal and into the oilpan? A bearing in my ca18 was melted to the point that i couldnt get it out of the big end of a rod....but thats just rude....

good luck working things out.

98Luder
07-18-2007, 08:35 AM
i bought an ecu off civicSi once standup guy, easy to work with :)

Man, turbo4door i think you refund the cash, for the faulty parts. Sounds like a bunk deal.

twoevil
07-18-2007, 09:52 AM
i almost bought that but i know nothing about vtech so got a obd1 zc 2 weeks ago i would have just run the thing and not noticed

YOKO is a good used engine dealer

guy you got had it looks like sorry
GET YOUR LOOT BACK ! or at least 50% for the engine

http://www.ssqq.com/information/images/refund.jpg

civicsi
07-18-2007, 01:46 PM
Called him and left a message for today seems like he has turned off his cell phone (immediately goes to voice mail). Still no response.

I think i know why he wasnt willing to meet at his house for the transaction. :(

turbo4dr
07-18-2007, 02:10 PM
wow so much bashing If i was goona screw u over do you think I would have me up with you ???? again to give you the sifter linkage or meet your buddies like 2 weeks after you got the motor if I had known there was something up with the motor ???? Oh and the reason my Phone is going to voice mail is that its dead and I have lost the charger...... your starting to piss me off with what your posting up .... He's not answering his phone I know why ??? Why would you say things like that. I know your Upset and I wana help out you said you were goona look into getting replacement parts ??? still have not gotten back too me about that ??? Ill call u later today. There is no need for random comments. From what it looks so far what people have been posting I can give you half the money back wich is 850 and you give me the engine and ecu back balls in your court..
Thanks Terri

civicsi
07-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Dave, if anyone should be mad in this situation it should be me. Im taking this in a very calm manner and i'm giving you a chance to correct this situation.

Communication is the key, with that being said:

1)IF you know your phone doesnt work, you definately can access your voicemail and return calls on a land line.

2)IF you cant get to your messages i can easily be reached here on beyond.

There is absolutely no excuse not to return my calls or contact me especially on a sensitive matter like this.

Anyways im very happy that you are willing to do something and if you come through i'll be the first person to post what a stand up guy you are and that you took care of this problem.

As for the replacement parts, that block is no good. Journals are screwed along with the crank. It be alot of $$$ for the machining to get it back to spec. i was gonna tell you that over the phone but since you brought it up im gonna answer you on here.

Please call me to discuss this further. 889 -7718

dezinr
07-18-2007, 04:10 PM
:thumbsup: +1 for a great guy. Helped me with finding parts for my Teg. I'm sorry to see this have happened to him.

Good luck civicsi, hope this all gets worked out for the best.

turbo4dr
07-18-2007, 06:01 PM
We gonna meet up tonight I am giving him $850 back and hes keeping the 2 axels and tranny :) glad to see this all resolved

civicsi
07-18-2007, 11:07 PM
I met up with Dave and he gave me 850 and i got to keep some of the parts i already did use. Thanks Dave for stepping up and doing the right thing.

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE for all the input and support.
I'm glad everything was resolved quickly and that both parties are happy with the end result.

:thumbsup:

Forcefed
07-19-2007, 01:44 AM
Good job! Glad you guys made it happen!

rc2002
07-19-2007, 08:24 AM
:werd: It's nice to see things work out. Especially for a veteran marketplace guy. :)

Neil4Speed
07-19-2007, 09:21 AM
Good on Turbo4dr, my experience with him was good.

gsrintegra
10-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Please delete post!

gsrintegra
10-02-2007, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by turbo4dr
He only paid 1700 for everything thats a 94gsr tranny, 94gsr Ecu,94gsr sifter linkage,94gsr b18c engine ......... I dont know too much about cranks and bearings and shit but the moter was running great and the vtec was working fine in the car before it was removed. I want to help the buyer out too... but whats fair? he has had the set up for over 3 weeks now do you guys have any ideas on this matter....

Dude give him his money back. You seem completely unreasonable and have no integrity nor self respect. Wow... There's something kinky here... You have wheels, tires motors and everything. Kinky man... I could say more... but I don't wanna sound stereotypical.

Dj_Stylz
10-02-2007, 07:34 PM
If you read you would have seen that civicsi got his money back

CivicTunr
10-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by gsrintegra

Dude give him his money back. You seem completely unreasonable and have no integrity nor self respect. Wow... There's something kinky here... You have wheels, tires motors and everything. Kinky man... I could say more... but I don't wanna sound stereotypical.

reading > you?
cause if you could read, you would've read that they met up, and civicsi got his money back.

civicsi
10-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Just to clarify, i got only HALF my money back. I basically paid market value for a gsr tranny and axles. Im pleased that i did work out something with Dave, although not entirely pleased with the over all transaction.

Let's just say i learned my lesson the hard way. I hope no one has to go through what i had to. Thanks for all the support here on beyond, without this thread im not sure what would have happened.

m3_powered
10-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by gsrintegra

What would be fair? Give the guy his money back... Are you comletely unreasonable? You seem to have no integrity or self respect. I could say more... But I don't want to sound racist. You know what I'm talking about.

Good on both parties to compromise and resolve the issue; as for gsrintegra, who r u refering to and what would sound racist? And no I don't know what ur talking about since race is completely irrelevant 2 the matter.