PDA

View Full Version : Brake stands

fastback_240
06-16-2003, 08:28 PM
I have a rear wheel drive car and want to bust some sick brakestand burnouts but do'nt know how to could some one help me?:dunno:

method
06-16-2003, 09:10 PM
put the car in neutral, stand on the brake... rev it a few times, put it back into drive, floor it and let off the brake.

04blackMAX
06-16-2003, 09:12 PM
ohhh shit the 14 year old ladies are gonna be :drool: over you man, iam jealous!!

Zephyr
06-16-2003, 09:15 PM
well i'm kinda wondering too i have a auto FR..

yankeefan
06-16-2003, 10:11 PM
hook up a handbrake and have at it

5.9 R/T
06-16-2003, 10:16 PM
HAHAHA this is the funniest thread I've ever seen.

Seriously though this is how you do it:

1) Get in car
2) Stand on brake

Viola! Brakestand.

You can also be in neutral, forward, reverse (if you car is so equipped) or any combination of the two (or three if your car is so equipped). You can have the e-brake on, or off, windows up or down, doors opened or closed. But do make sure that your car has tilt steering, otherwise it won't work.

dj_honda
06-16-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
HAHAHA this is the funniest thread I've ever seen.

Seriously though this is how you do it:

1) Get in car
2) Stand on brake

Viola! Brakestand.

You can also be in neutral, forward, reverse (if you car is so equipped) or any combination of the two (or three if your car is so equipped). You can have the e-brake on, or off, windows up or down, doors opened or closed. But do make sure that your car has tilt steering, otherwise it won't work.

:rofl: good shit

guitardemon
06-16-2003, 10:57 PM
ok seriously.... how difficult is this

you get in your car turn the key until the car starts, then you put your foot on the brake put the little stick that tells you which gear your in, in drive put your put on the gas slowly as you do this your car should slowly have the feeling of liftin up and finally the tires will start spinning you can do this until which ever time you would like(burn your tires off if you want) but then let off the bale and your tires will grip the pavement and your off

this applies to rear wheel drive vehicles...

and if you have standard its more fun
:thumbsup: