PDA

View Full Version : Custom Teddy Bears

403Gemini
06-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Hey guys,

My gf's dog recently passed away and it was her first childhood pet to pass, she had her for 16 years. I was just wondering if anybody knows any websites or shops that if you bring in a couple of pictures they could essentially create a custom teddy bear?

I've googled the snot outta this and i couldnt find anything other than websites offering custom/personzlied teddy bears/plush toys and all it turns out to be is the same bear with a different sweater/jacket on (whopty fucking doo).

If anybody knows anything like this, or could point me int he right direction i'd be greatly appreciative. Thanks guys!

dj_rice
06-11-2007, 06:22 PM
I dunno if its still around but theres a shop in Chinook that does customized teddy bears...cant recall the shop name

trikypenguin
06-11-2007, 06:25 PM
ya at chinook, its right across from the food court when you come up the escalators by the big dino

BerserkerCatSplat
06-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Build-A-Bear Workshop in Chinook is about as close as you'll come in Calgary.

5hift
06-11-2007, 06:32 PM
:werd:

I 'built' something at the build a bear in Chinook for a ex gf.

There is so much variety in both teddy's and clothing, I'm pretty sure you could get something close to it.

403Gemini
06-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Thats cool, yeah i wasnt too sure if there was like custom stuff you could do there. Definatly will check that out, thanks guys

dj_rice
06-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
Thats cool, yeah i wasnt too sure if there was like custom stuff you could do there. Definatly will check that out, thanks guys

U can get custom stitching, you choose the bear that you want, then they stuff it and whatever else u wanna get to customize....but purddy expensive for a teddy bear I say

Kobe
06-11-2007, 08:04 PM
vermontteddybears.com i think

vermont teddy bears