PDA

View Full Version : Ever come across brainwashed people on the net?

4DoorGTZ
06-13-2007, 09:09 PM
Some people just have no clue..... for instance "Tiki"

http://www.bstuff.com/index.php?showtopic=48865&st=0

adidas
06-13-2007, 09:13 PM
I closed the window after i saw the cavalier at the top of the page!

Si_FlyGuy
06-13-2007, 09:17 PM
I thought it was a spoof site when I saw the beretta. I mean, who makes a site for berettas? It also looks like there's only two members on it.:rofl:

signature7
06-13-2007, 09:18 PM
haha i met people like that, my dads better than you dad and here's why -insert massive amounts of lies.

Euro_Trash
06-13-2007, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by adidas
I closed the window after i saw the cavalier at the top of the page!

Beretta

4DoorGTZ
06-13-2007, 09:19 PM
Wow you people really missed the whole topic of the thread. Glad you feel superior. (first 2 replys)

gatorade
06-13-2007, 09:30 PM
wtf trillion dollar company?, wtf??

Euro_Trash
06-13-2007, 09:32 PM
He sure is a proud member of his company!

4DoorGTZ
06-13-2007, 09:34 PM
Ya I didnt intend to make fun of him but when AT&T is worth 301Billion how can he even think sasktel is worth a trillion?

signature7
06-13-2007, 09:41 PM
it's sad, because he'll always think like that, nothing will probably change his mind, I feel sorry for people who are unwilling to educate themselves.

Dooms_Bane
06-13-2007, 09:43 PM
ROFL TRILLION?

19 years old.. takes alot of pride for his job.. but seriously....

thats like comparing Mary Brown's (fried chicken place) to like McDonalds....

a small little province wide provider can't be anymore than 100billion.. (multi-billion?) and thats REALLY pushing it... kids got his head up his ass...

maybe multi million...

signature7
06-13-2007, 09:44 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SaskTel

signature7
06-13-2007, 09:44 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SaskTel

urban.one
06-13-2007, 09:59 PM
That thread is like the special olympics.

I love your post:

Oilfield doesnt mean oil rig get your head straight.

We're land surveyors, we get to have fun bomb around on quads/skidoo's all the time and enjoy our office called mother nature. And really for me and Chris all that you'd need for the job is a diploma and some safety courses. A few years of on the job training/learning or an actual geomatics degree and you're making 150k + and its not dirty rig work. Right now I'm on a plant site where literally we're just there to put in a few points a day and re-do things that get moved or driven over.... got so much free time I bought a portable dvd player so we could watch movies.

Enjoy your cubical

Originally posted by 4DoorGTZ
Some people just have no clue..... for instance "Tiki"

Redlyne_mr2
06-13-2007, 10:04 PM
Im glad he's staying in Saskatchewan, we have enough stupid people moving here from other provinces as it is.

Canmorite
06-13-2007, 10:07 PM
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum//

codetrap
06-14-2007, 06:55 AM
You could always just respond with SaskTel's annual report, freely available, with all the real numbers in it.

SilverGS
06-14-2007, 09:35 AM
The Wiki has SaskTel Revenue and Net Income already is enough to state your case.

Who the hell rates a company on what they have spent? (Other than Tiki apparently)

Plus I have a hard time seeing SaskTel having spent Trillion dollars. Is he counting from 1908?

Skateboarding? TV's? Do nothing? Good to know that Crown Corporations are working so efficiently for the good of the country.. sigh

JRSC00LUDE
06-14-2007, 09:51 AM
Since I am a prick, I sent the following email to the president of Sasktel via their website:

"Look at this thread with one of your employees bragging on the internet about getting paid to do nothing. He was even stupid enough to post his paystub with his name on it.

I think somebody should have a talk with this individual about work ethics and set him straight since he is stating for the world to see that he's wasting gov't time and money.

Just copy and past the link into your browser and try to wade through the stupidity. Don't forget to download the paystub for his employee info.

Here's my favorit quote:

"actually, it's an open office space with about 20-30 other people around, and a balcony about 3 feet away.

skateboarding, playing hockey, catch, etc while working > *
there's a 42" plasma and 2 60" projo's, along with about 9 or 10 other tv's in the room, a couch, a fridge..."

Thank you, have a nice day."

That'll be awesome if he gets hauled on the carpet! :rofl:

Enhance
06-14-2007, 10:14 AM
Considering their total assets is only 1.2b according to their 2006 annual report, I'd say the guy is just stupid.

bonjoey
06-14-2007, 11:02 AM
i like mary browns chicken :drool:
i think MTS is bigger than SASKTEL!
(no i didn't work for MTS)

Si_FlyGuy
06-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Since I am a prick, I sent the following email to the president of Sasktel via their website:

Keep us updated! That's the most interesting part about this whole thread. :rofl:

tictactoe2004
06-14-2007, 01:37 PM
Since I am a prick, I sent the following email to the president of Sasktel via their website

You must feel like quite the man now.

old&slow
06-14-2007, 02:00 PM
I thought everyone on beyond has been brainwashed by Rage2! :nut: :nut: :nut:

JRSC00LUDE
06-15-2007, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004

You must feel like quite the man now.

Would it make you feel better if I said I do? Because then sure, whatever floats your boat chief!

LOOK AT ME EVERYONE - I'M THE MAN! :D

But seriously, who gives a shit? That kid is obviously dumber than a sack of smashed assholes so there's no way the gov't will fire him.

BerserkerCatSplat
06-15-2007, 06:29 AM
:rofl: :rofl: @ the email. Who the hell post their paystub on the Net, anyway?

tictactoe2004
06-15-2007, 11:21 AM
Would it make you feel better if I said I do? Because then sure, whatever floats your boat chief!

LOOK AT ME EVERYONE - I'M THE MAN! :D

But seriously, who gives a shit? That kid is obviously dumber than a sack of smashed assholes so there's no way the gov't will fire him.

I just don't see why you would go out of your way to try to fuck over a 19 year old kid in another part of the country that you don't even know for trying to brag about his work? It's one thing if you get an idiot like the guy who said he would pay someone to do his computer homework and fucked over a fellow beyonder... but at the end of the day what did this kid do? He may not be that bright for posting a pay stub with a first and last name, but all he's doing is trying to make his job sound better to someone who's bragging about paying more in taxes than he makes in a month... He wasnt causing anyone any harm or fucking anyone over...Look at what happened with enrich, people get fired for this shit and what did that kid ever do to you?

crazedmodder
06-15-2007, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
:rofl: :rofl: @ the email. Who the hell post their paystub on the Net, anyway?

Ya what a freaking retard. He crossed out his number and shit but his name is still there good job.

I hate you all anyways, rich bastards lol. I need to come jack some oil from you mofos. :goflames:

--edit-- wait a second wtf? He works 57 hours a week? Shit man I did close to 45 hours this week only (with lunches taken out) and I did 3*12 hour shifts and 2*6 hour shifts. And anything over 40 hours is considered overtime here, not 60. Anyways he's retarded, bitching about people in government for not working yet he claims he doesn't work, what a hypocritical nub.

--edit#2-- oh ya, and even though Tiki is an idiot and gayed it up with his paystub, Chris88CL is a dick nonetheless. He really did seem like he was trying to start some shit. E-penis wars are gay.