PDA

View Full Version : Hand written "New Driver" signs

Roadrage
06-17-2003, 11:54 AM
What is up with those these days? It seems like every 5th car has one. One idiot who lives a block down from my place has this "New Driver" sign and it's been on the car for like almost 2 years now...and it's right on the back windshield, dead center. I actually watch out for new drivers with the real signs (driving schools) but the people with the paper ones...they're regular drivers to me and are treated as accordingly.

Stratus_Power
06-17-2003, 12:27 PM
hehe you might as well draw your own disability sign and start parking in their spots eh

dj_honda
06-17-2003, 12:51 PM
my buddy's friend (a chick) was driving since he was drunk and she took a turn on to a one way street....the cops saw and pulled them over, but since there was a new driver sign, the cop told my buddy not to let her drive in downtown and to practice somewhere else, so basically they got off with a warning even though it was like 1am.....

Khyron
06-17-2003, 01:50 PM
I tied a big cardboard sign on the back of my Jetta for the first few days of letting my wife learn standard on the main roads. I think I wrote "My Wife is Learning Manual, Stay the Hell Back!"

Khyron

B17a
06-17-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Khyron
I tied a big cardboard sign on the back of my Jetta for the first few days of letting my wife learn standard on the main roads. I think I wrote "My Wife is Learning Manual, Stay the Hell Back!"

Khyron

:rofl: That's classic!

Khyron
06-17-2003, 09:50 PM
Encouraged her to learn faster. :thumbsup:

Khyron

Kamen
06-17-2003, 10:58 PM
:rofl: haha good idea Khyron!