PDA

View Full Version : FS: NIKON 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IF ED Lens

Mitsu3000gt
06-14-2007, 10:06 PM
I am selling my NIKON 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 lens. It has been on my camera a total of about 5 times, and not even once since February.

It is extremely sharp and gets very good reviews.

This lens will work on ALL Nikon Digital SLR cameras including the D40/D40x.

It is in absolute mint condition, no nicks scratches, absolutely nothing - it is as new. I even have the little plastic bags and foam pieces to box it up for you EXACTLY as a new one comes.

Included is everything a new one comes with - the warranty card, box, lens caps, lens hood, manual, and soft case - all in as-new condition as well.

The warranty is 5 years from November 25th, 2006 and fully transferable.

Here's what Nikon has to say about it:

High performance, compact and lightweight 7.5x zoom lens designed especially for Nikon DX format digital SLR’s

* Offers a broad 18-135mm focal range (7.5x zoom) for use in a wide variety of situations (equivalent to a 27-202.5mm lens in the 35mm format)
* ED glass and hybrid aspherical lens elements minimize chromatic aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion, while ensuring high resolution and contrast
* Incorporates a compact SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for quiet focusing
* Delivers high-level optical performance, specially designed for use with Nikon DX format digital SLRs
* Employs a seven-blade rounded diaphragm opening that achieves a natural out-of-focus blur
* Two focus modes, auto[A] and manual [M], with manual override in auto mode
* Enables focusing from as close as 45cm (17.7 in.) from the subject through the entire focal range
* Internal Focusing (IF) design enables compact size and eliminates front element rotation, enabling the use of circular polarizing filters
* Flower-shaped Lens Hood HB-32 (provided) greatly reduces image degradation from stray light

Brand new, it would be $344 + GST = $365.65 at The Camera Store.

Mine is no different than a new one, except $45.65 cheaper, at

$320 FIRM

PM me or reply to this thread, Thanks!

Mitsu3000gt
06-18-2007, 12:03 PM
New Price at $300 FIRM which is now a savings of $65.65 off of a new one, for a lens no different than a brand new one.

Mitsu3000gt
06-27-2007, 09:46 AM
:thumbsup: