Make and Model : Honda Accord
Exterior Color : Gold
Interior Color : Burgundy
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 280xxx
Location of Vehicle : SE Calgary
Description :
GOOD
Looks very nice for a 17 year old car. I put about $2500 into rebuilding the engine after the timing belt went 2 years ago. The car does not leak or burn any oil and still runs very strong. I also replaced the exhaust (from the cat back) with a stock system last winter. Awsome student vehicle or winter car. I have driven it for about 3 years now and had no problems other than the timing belt. I'm sure with a little love and tenderness this car can go for quite some time.

BAD
I think there is a ball joint going as the car sometimes "clicks" from the front driver wheel when making slow right hand turns. One of the windows was replaced and does not have matching tint. The front driver window does not align quite right and sometimes pop out when rolling up. The hot/cold knob broke off and is now stuck on hot. I removed the side mouldings and attempted to bondo the holes and repaint, it doesnt look terrible, but definitely noticeable. There are small pieces of rust in the usual honda spots (rear wheel area).

Extras :
After market deck.
All windows tinted not including the windshield and the window mentioned above.
Asking Price : $1000 OBO

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 560-9116

Pictures : Coming soon...