PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN: 1995 Plymouth Voyager

Ben-Xtreme
06-20-2007, 12:36 AM
My Dad's mini-van was stolen today (June 19, 2007) from the Park and Ride on the corner of Bow Trail and 45 Street S.W. in Calgary (just a few blocks down Bow Trail from Sarcee Trail across from the Mac's, Fitz Flooring, Cabin cafe, etc...). It is a medium blue, 1995 Plymouth Voyager with the licence plate: GXA-327. It is the base model (not SE or LE). It was last seen when he parked it there at 7:00 A.M. this morning on his way to work and went missing sometime before 5:00 P.M. today when he was on his way home. It is nearly identical to the one seen in this picture.

http://www.autowarenh.com/uploads/images/127_P1010140.JPG

Except it does not have any detailing (and the one in the picture has a little on the door) and our van has a small black rock guard along the front edge of the hood (as most of the vans came with). Same hub caps, same colour, etc... The van has very little or NO rust on it. It is in excellent mechanical condition, and still drives VERY strong being one of the main reasons we are annoyed about it being taken, aside from the pure moral values.

I'd really appreciate it if people kept an eye out for this van, as my family would be happier than ever to see it returned. If you see this van please call the police, as they have already been notified and are on the look out for it. Thanks for your time.

7thgenvic
06-20-2007, 12:47 AM
you should be happy it got stolen...insurance will probably give you more