PDA

View Full Version : FS: Selling All Silkscreen Equipment (Clothing making stuff)

yellowsnow
06-21-2007, 01:04 PM
*** Posting for a friend! If you're looking to start your own clothing company this may interest you. He used this equipment to make his logos, shirts, hoodies, etc.

If you have facebook you can see pictures of his stuff
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3345380106

pm for more info ***

eKLIPSe cLOTHINg lTd - Selling All Silkscreen Equipment
Type: Business - Home Business
Description: Hey everyone,

As some of you may or may not already know, I am dissolving my clothing company and moving onto different things. I will be leaving for Montreal on June 30th and will be officially leaving the country to travel Central and South America for about a year on September 1st. As a result, I am left with the task of getting rid of all of my silkscreen equipment, which I need to do before the end of the month (2 weeks). And since word-of-mouth is the most efficient way of advertising, I am sending this out to all my friends and relatives in hopes that you or someone you know will be interested in purchasing some or all of this equipment. Below is a price-list of all of the items that I have for sale:

Item Price
- 4 color/ 4 station Hopkins manual silkscreen press
$1,300
- 16 foot Hix automatic infrared/air conveyer belt dryer $3,500
- Flash dryer $350
- Weighing scale (for measuring/mixing inks) $65
- Over 40 screens, half aluminum and half wood $600
- Washing Station (for preparing and cleaning screens) $650
- Ink/Varsol Wash Station $75
- Light Table (for preparing artwork)
$150
- Vacuum frame exposure table (for exposure on large surfaces) $600
- Exposure table (for exposing film onto screens)
$1,000
- Hix Heat Press Machine
$400
- Clothing racks (wall-mounted and standing) $250
- Shelving unit full of as much ink (as you need for the next 5 years)
$750
- Fire cabinet (for storing sensitive and hazardous chemicals)
$150
- Misc. Chemicals (cleaning chemicals, emulsion, etc...) $200
- Misc items (squeegees, cleaning spatulas, filing cabinet, bench, tables, chairs, etc...) $200

TOTAL $10,240

Just a quick run down on the potential of this equipment. This equipment was pretty much bought for the purpose of printing small sample runs and low production runs of approximately 50 to 500 garments. I averaged making between $60-$100/hr with doing silkscreening contracts for other companies with absolutely zero advertising.

Ideally, I would like to sell all of the equipment as a package, but I will sell items individually if need be. I am open to offers at the moment, as long as they are reasonable.

Note that the buyer is responsible for all moving/shipping costs involved with purchasing the equipment.