PDA

View Full Version : Do not Use feliks Auto Body!!

teggypimp95
06-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Hey Guys,

There are always threads about where to take your car to get it fixed. While I am writting you this review to save you the head ach that i just went through.

So my gfs mom backed into her civic. Denting the fender and scraping a small part of the bumper.

Here mom decides to take it to feliks, i told her right from the start i dident have a good feeling about that place. She went agaist me and had them do the work.

For starters i think they completly ripped her off. To get a dent out and paint the fender plus a few scratches on the side of the bumper he charged her 1200!!!

So he says he will give us a rental car.... And he hands us the keys to a 1990 sunbird. No muffler, warped breaks, filled will dirty and stains everywhere. You got a head ach after driving 5 minutes it was so loud. The gas tank was completly empty and it was so poor on gas a tank lasted 2 days just to go to down town and back. Not an accpetable or even safe to be a loner car for a company.

So he tells us it will be done is 3 days..... On day 5 i finally call him and ask what the hell is taking so long to fix 1 fender. He says " Oh its drying and will be done tomorrow."

We picked up her civic and i gave it a quick look over, i was mostly concerned they would not match the silver right. The silver was good but unfortunatly it was pouring rain out side so the car was wet hiding any flaws.

When we got the car home I dryed it in the garage and noticed how poorly it was done. I counted around 9 bubbles in the clear coat, a hunk of dirty they had painted over or it was a drip of paint, and on the edge of the fender it had a small crack in the paint. On the front bumper he has painted the bare minimum as possible (most places will blend it more). Also on the front bumper was what looked like a finger nail indent some one must of made before the paint was dry.

By this point i was extreamly pissed off that they dident check there work better. They also broke a clip on the wheel well lining so it did not stay in place properly.

While the car was in, we got them to power polish a scratch on the back trunk. The previous weekend i had got a new oem spoiler for her car painted and installed.... WELL who ever the dumb ass was who power polished the trunk at feliks dragged his polisher up and down the new spoiler leaving even bigger scratches!!!!

After many phone calls to him, and pulling teeth with him, he finally agreed to touch up the areas they had made mistakes. MOST PLACES GARANTEE THEIR WORK!!! BUT I GUESS NOT THIS PLACE!!

He was extreamly rude, very unfriendly, unwiliing to help as out saying some how the bubbling fender was my fault?......

At first the quote was 1300 but he thought he was being nice and gave us it for 1200. HE then goes one telling us how we should not be complaing about the work he did because he gave us a deal. SCREW THAT.

Sorry for the long read just PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT USE FELIKS AUTO BODY!!.

Poor quality of work, extreamly poor service. Extreamly bad price!!

Thanks for your time.

Crymson
06-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Sounds like an awful experience.

teggypimp95
06-22-2007, 02:33 PM
It was, i never seen anything like it. I have delt witha few body shops and this one was just horrible.

DNSDJS
06-22-2007, 02:38 PM
never going there.. thankz for the heads up

Daan
06-22-2007, 02:49 PM
appreciate the heads up

whats your experience with California Colors on Edmonton Trail and 26th ave i think ?

Euro_Trash
06-22-2007, 02:50 PM
Well hopefully everything turns out better the 2nd time around!

teggypimp95
06-22-2007, 02:50 PM
Not to sure, my favorite is maranellos (sp). Iv also had good luck with superior auto body down town on 17th. A1 also did a good job on my buds integra, and they just painted my gfs new spoiler.

Weapon_R
06-22-2007, 02:55 PM
Do you have any pictures of the painted fender?

R!zz0
06-22-2007, 02:55 PM
Your girlfriend's mom should have taken it to screamin paint works or someone thats well known for their work. (I hope she knows now)

Thanks for the heads up though.

teggypimp95
06-22-2007, 02:56 PM
No i totally should have taken pictures. I dont know why i dident think of it. I was more worries about getting it back there asap to get it fixed.

teggypimp95
06-22-2007, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by R!zz0
Your mother in law should have taken it to screamin paint works or someone thats well known for their work.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Trust me i tried. She said her friend used feliks and liked them. i warned here not to but she wouldent listen. She feels dumb now lol

JGerke
06-22-2007, 03:00 PM
I worked across the street from maranello's for a while...they better do good work, they have lambos, ferraris and bentley's over there all the time!

KRyn
06-22-2007, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the heads up! A-1 always does quality work!

teggypimp95
06-22-2007, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by JGerke
I worked across the street from maranello's for a while...they better do good work, they have lambos, ferraris and bentley's over there all the time!

Haha yeah they do amazing. They owner/painter (gary) was in italy for 7 years learning how to properly paint a ferrari. I believe he is one of the only places in calgary that has his ferrari painting licence.

R!zz0
06-22-2007, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by teggypimp95

Haha yeah they do amazing. They owner/painter (gary) was in italy for 7 years learning how to properly paint a ferrari. I believe he is one of the only places in calgary that has his ferrari painting licence.

I'm assuming thats where ZR auto takes his rides to. I wonder if he would even look at a non exotic cars?

teggypimp95
06-22-2007, 03:13 PM
Ya man he does everything. He did my integra back a few years ago. Thats also where bmw gallery takes all there cars when they need some work.

Mitsu3000gt
06-22-2007, 03:52 PM
Hey teggy your PM box is full.

teggypimp95
06-22-2007, 03:57 PM
SOrry emptyed!

That.Guy.S30
06-22-2007, 06:43 PM

. I wonder if he would even look at a non exotic cars?

yea they do. my subie is there right now. it feels a little out of place. lol

bignerd
06-23-2007, 07:37 AM

I'm assuming thats where ZR auto takes his rides to. I wonder if he would even look at a non exotic cars?

Actually they do the high end sports/luxury cars and only Japanese domestics.

reiRei
06-23-2007, 08:19 AM
eep, I hope my baby gets taken good care of at Maranello's... I took my other Car to A1 to get some body work done, but they messed up the clear on the spoiler and it started to peel.. not good..

Kaos
06-23-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by teggypimp95

You mean Gerry, not Gary.

Originally posted by reiRei
eep, I hope my baby gets taken good care of at Maranello's... I took my other Car to A1 to get some body work done, but they messed up the clear on the spoiler and it started to peel.. not good..
I just got my car back from them and all I can say is there work is immaculate!

Jeff Lange
06-28-2007, 04:51 AM
I stopped by Feliks in 2004 to get a quote to repair my rear bumper damage on my 86 AE86 GT-S, and the guy was the rudest person I've ever talked to at a body shop. He outright told me he didn't think I would fix the car and that he wouldn't give me a quote to repair the damage, which was fairly minor. I thought it very odd that a body shop would turn down a job, or even just a quote. He wouldn't even ballpark it.

Later, in 05, after ordering a set of quarter panels from Toyota for my AE86, I thought I'd stop by again just for kicks, to get a quote on quarter panel replacement. He told me to take the quarter panels back and buy a newer car. I explained the whole situation about how my uncle bought the car new and that I wanted to restore it to new condition, and that I was just looking for a price and I already had a lot of money into the car, so a few more thousand wasn't a big issue. He again simply told me I was wasting my time and that I should cancel my order and sell the car.

I worked just down the street from them at the time, and was very annoyed at them, but I thought, what the hell, lets give it one more shot.

I drove up to them in my Supra, which had the right rear quarter panel replaced before I got the car, and they slightly misaligned the mounting for the rear hatch, near the roof. I asked them how much it would cost to repair that, and again was told that it's not worth it, and that I shouldn't bother fixing the car and that it would need more parts than I would be willing to buy.

I just want to know the price! I will decide if it's too much money, not you! In any case, I talked with a few other body shops regarding both the AE86 and Supra a few times, and was given advice and quotes, etc. I've ordered 2 new quarter panels and wheel housings for the AE86, as well as way too many other body parts, and it will be going into a body shop for repair probably later this year, and I ordered a new rear quarter panel for the Supra as well and it will probably be repaired sometime in 08/09.

In any case, I'm willing to spend the money, so just give me a quote and I'll let you know if I want to follow through. I don't understand how they can be doing any business if they tell everyone to just sell the car and buy something else. Aren't body shops supposed to want to do body work, lol.

They're the rudest bunch of people at a shop I've ever talked to, and I always tell people to avoid them.

teggypimp95
06-28-2007, 08:27 AM
IM glade to hear im not the only one who has had problems with them.

***UPDATE***

So i took my gfs car back to him because the inside finder liner would not stay clipped. So the retard decides this time "humm maybe i should put a new clip on then instead of using the damaged one." so he replaces the clip and pushes was to hard on the fender sending a huge crack through the paint! UHGGGG now it has to go back there when i get back from bc for him to fix AGAIN.

I say again, STAY AWAY

hemi
10-15-2009, 11:53 AM
I was just recently at Feliks Auto Body for repairs and I was very happy with the work that they did, they also detailed my vehicle for me. This company was suggested to me by my insurance company.
I would recommend this repair shop to anyone. Please do not take advice from one person's experience.

Neil4Speed
10-15-2009, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by hemi
I was just recently at Feliks Auto Body for repairs and I was very happy with the work that they did, they also detailed my vehicle for me. This company was suggested to me by my insurance company.
I would recommend this repair shop to anyone. Please do not take advice from one person's experience.

Hahahha Okay Feliks whatever you say!

Crazyjoker77
10-15-2009, 12:28 PM
I used them on a recommendation from the service manager at platinum mitsu (they where painting his truck at the time and its where platinum has most of there work done at) As well I had another car that had massive hail damage that i let them repair. took 2 weeks and was flawless work. so i decided to let them repaint my baby.

I was having the whole car painted properly (everything removed except the glass. they quoted me 3-4weeks. Now get this they had it for 7 MONTHS

I would phone them everyweekend(being 3hrs away) and even drove up there numerous times at least twice a month. they turned pretty snotty with me real quick.

In the end the paint was very good and is still holding up very well but took way to long. Their attitude was horrible after about the second week they had my car and ended up being quite a bit over their quote.

I won't ever use them again or recomend them to anybody.

Crazyjoker77
10-15-2009, 12:30 PM
oh and when i got it back it was so full of dust from sanding it took me 10 hours to detail the intererior alone.

Jason Lange
10-15-2009, 01:42 PM

Two and a half year bump Feliks...why not just let it die. :thumbsdow

JRSC00LUDE
10-15-2009, 02:17 PM

Well, you're the boss. :)

bg_27
10-15-2009, 04:05 PM
hahaha feliks go away, I guess they must be mad when you search Feliks Autobody in google and this thread is the second hit on google. :clap: :clap: :clap:

oh and in the preview on google search result it quotes: "fuck i wouldnt take my car to feliks again if my life depended on it"

ahahah

3g4u
10-15-2009, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by bg_27

oh and in the preview on google search result it quotes: "fuck i wouldnt take my car to feliks again if my life depended on it"

ahahah

lmao :rofl:

Masked Bandit
10-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Now are you people governing yourselves accordingly? We don't want any more trouble around here.

:D

MELICIOUS
10-19-2009, 04:04 PM
I almost don't want to write a reply to this seeing as only the people who want to express a negative opinion get heard or taken seriously. However, after reading the original thread and scrolling down to see the author slandering ANYONE who disagrees, I thought I would share my POSITIVE experience with Feliks, as that is what I came to an automobile forum to do, and see if maybe I too get shunned for having something nice to say.

I was recently at Feliks Auto Body to get my vehicle repaired after being rear ended. My car was taken in one week after my estimate when everywhere else I was at told me their earliest booking was a month or two away. Once I dropped my car off it was in for an 8 day repair and they completed it in 3! All in all, I enjoyed the people, they were funny and joked around with me, they were fast and polite and HUMAN. By that I mean I didn't feel like I was just a number to them.

Moral of the story; Don't follow anyone blindly. Just because one persons experience was bad doesn't mean it wasn't bad because the customer was rude and disrespectful towards them, or that the customer was wrong, and in the case of this thread's original post maybe his moms car was scratched before it was brought in? Of course imperfection stands out when the rest of your car is all repaired and shiny. Oh, and by the way, to me it sound's like the person in questions mom DID get a deal. Mine was a medium size rear end (I thought so anyways) and my INSURANCE company did my quote and it came to $3600! And that's at insurance companies rates, so generally cheaper! $1200 is a ROCKIN deal.

I also really like the post by Insurance Guru, by far the best on the page. Someone with a brain rather than a bandwagon.

Hope that the immature guy who posted the original thread realizes that just because someone posts something positive doesn't mean they are "Feliks" trying to defend themselves. The world doesn't revolve around you. And you're not fooling anyone by changing your name and slandering repeatedly.

Now I will dismount from my soap box. Have a lovely day.

supersizeride
10-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Well, I can't believe that I am actually humoring these comments. I am a long time customer of Feliks' and everyone in my family uses them. I was searching a map of the shop for a friend and came across these comments, I was shocked at what was being said. I have a 02 Grand Caravan and a 05 Dodge Ram and have had both repaired there both were done on time and returned to me looking like new. Feliks is a good friend and I am only writing on this site to ensure readers that this shop in reliable, believe what you will and use your own discretion. The only issue I had was a broken clip, but the shop stands by their warranty and they did replace it the day after I spoke to them about it.
It is too bad that the majority of people that post on these sites are the ones that only have negative feed back. If you are going to state your point make sure that you have an intellectual comment and use spell check!

DannyO
10-19-2009, 04:28 PM
The way I look at it though, is you two may of had good experiences with the body shop, but you only need a few reports of crappy experiences for it to put me off, when you go to a shop, it shouldn't be 50/50 whether you get good service or not, it should be consistently good, and if something goes wrong, they should handle it professionally.

Gabe182
10-19-2009, 04:30 PM
supersizeride and MELICIOUS the same person?

But seriously whenever any of my dads company trucks get hit he takes them to feliks. Always friendly and great work, although i think it might be owned by the recent owners son now.

Anyways probably had 5 - 10 jobs done there and al of them where done professionally and fast.

Meback
10-19-2009, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Gabe182
supersizeride and MELICIOUS the same person?

But seriously whenever any of my dads company trucks get hit he takes them to feliks. Always friendly and great work, although i think it might be owned by the recent owners son now.

Anyways probably had 5 - 10 jobs done there and al of them where done professionally and fast.

each with one post; someone run the ip

adidas
10-19-2009, 04:49 PM
hemi MELICIOUS supersizeride

Funny how all of you joined within a few days of each other and come on here to give your "positive" (read: fake) review of feliks.

Come back another time, you cant fool us.

Critical
10-19-2009, 04:55 PM
I remember I went there to get a new grill for my civic. One of the guys took my car with a friend to pick up the part at Honda. I was so worried he would crash or do something incredibly dumb. Turns out he made it back with the grill, installed it perfectly but without a Honda emblem. (Which I asked for before I went to the appointment) So he walks over to a random civic in the garage pulls out a screwdriver and pops the emblem off the car and puts double sided tape on it and presses it on my grill. :dunno: After driving home it was gone. I'll never go back after that absurd incident.

G-ZUS
10-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by adidas
hemi MELICIOUS supersizeride

Funny how all of you joined within a few days of each other and come on here to give your "positive" (read: fake) review of feliks.

Come back another time, you cant fool us.

:werd: do i see a class auction law suite coming up soon?

Kona9
10-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by supersizeride
Well, I can't believe that I am actually humoring these comments. I am a long time customer of Feliks' and everyone in my family uses them. I was searching a map of the shop for a friend and came across these comments, I was shocked at what was being said. I have a 02 Grand Caravan and a 05 Dodge Ram and have had both repaired there both were done on time and returned to me looking like new. Feliks is a good friend and I am only writing on this site to ensure readers that this shop in reliable, believe what you will and use your own discretion. The only issue I had was a broken clip, but the shop stands by their warranty and they did replace it the day after I spoke to them about it.
It is too bad that the majority of people that post on these sites are the ones that only have negative feed back. If you are going to state your point make sure that you have an intellectual comment and use spell check!

You are giving grammatical advice? :rofl:

supersizeride
10-19-2009, 05:28 PM
I came on here to post a quick comment about my posative experience with the company, I was just appalled by the original post that came up on google, nothing more. I must say that they must have more than 50/50 happy customers to be in business for as long as they have. Everyone has their preferences and I will be asking my friends and family who have also delt with them to comment, help out a friend that has always been there for us...so don't jump to conclusions.

Ben
10-19-2009, 05:38 PM
In this thread titled: Do not Use feliks Auto Body!! (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=180911) hemi and MELICIOUS are one and the same based on IP.

It's unfortunate because this thread (Do not Use feliks Auto Body!! (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=180911)) was forgotten about on beyond, and a couple years old, and now it's been bumped to the top by possibly an employee of Feliks Auto Body (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=180911) and very well could do much greater harm to Feliks Auto Body (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=180911) in the end as we've seen with threads like this in the past with businesses getting poor reviews. As with all business, when you do well, it's not often spoke of, but when something is poor, it's usually mentioned.

I'm governing myself accordingly however and ceasing any further involvement in this thread (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=180911) regarding Feliks Auto Body. (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=180911) . :) Have a nice day.

DannyO
10-19-2009, 06:15 PM
^ Exactly, I never heard of them till someone bumped the thread so I didn't know anything about them, now that I do, I'll be sure not to use them and would recommend to others not to use them, and as for the 50/50 thing, thats a number I pulled out of thin air, could be 1 in 10 have a really bad experience, and thats enough to put me off, especially when you can take it to other body shops that have been mentioned many times on here and none of which have had a bad review posted.

hampstor
11-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Feliks Autobody Ltd legally threatens to remove poor review:

Feliks Autobody (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/284024/feliks-auto-body-ltd-legally-threatens-to-remove-poor-review/)

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/284024/feliks-auto-body-ltd-legally-threatens-to-remove-poor-review/

Quiet10
11-04-2009, 05:34 PM
I will not be using Feliks auto body shop any time in the near future based on the negative feedback. :drama:

schocker
11-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Oh I love beyond law suites.
oh man, my keyboard is breaking again
Feliks Autobody (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/284024/feliks-auto-body-ltd-legally-threatens-to-remove-poor-review/)

dansmith11
11-04-2009, 05:47 PM
so let assume for a minute the few posts about good experiences have been true and arent just posted by people who work there (or their friends).

the postive expeirneces all mentioned include insurnace payouts or work vehices (which will most likely be new leases and any repairs would also be insurnace payouts)

so to me it still sounds like its the kind of shop that will treat you good if you have a new vehicle and they're getting big insurance dollars for the work. but if you bring in a tuner car, or even just an older car.. they treat you crap, and do a half ass job to get your old car that they dont deem worthy out of their shop.

I've seen that attitude from a few body shops...

so in my eyes theres really only 1 of 2 things happening here

1) worst case. these guys suck balls all day every day and no one should ever go near them

2) they are capable of doing good work and providing good customer service, IF they want too... but they will only treat you good if they are making significant cash off you.

either way they sound like assholes to me, and i will be sure to avoid them at all costs. and now that they are trying to post their own positive reviews of themselves AND sue a public fourm for posting a negative review.. ill be sure to tell everyone else i know to avoid them as well.

signature7
11-04-2009, 05:49 PM

Originally posted by MELICIOUS
I almost don't want to write a reply to this seeing as only the people who want to express a negative opinion get heard or taken seriously. However, after reading the original thread and scrolling down to see the author slandering ANYONE who disagrees, I thought I would share my POSITIVE experience with Feliks, as that is what I came to an automobile forum to do, and see if maybe I too get shunned for having something nice to say.

I was recently at Feliks Auto Body to get my vehicle repaired after being rear ended. My car was taken in one week after my estimate when everywhere else I was at told me their earliest booking was a month or two away. Once I dropped my car off it was in for an 8 day repair and they completed it in 3! All in all, I enjoyed the people, they were funny and joked around with me, they were fast and polite and HUMAN. By that I mean I didn't feel like I was just a number to them.

Moral of the story; Don't follow anyone blindly. Just because one persons experience was bad doesn't mean it wasn't bad because the customer was rude and disrespectful towards them, or that the customer was wrong, and in the case of this thread's original post maybe his moms car was scratched before it was brought in? Of course imperfection stands out when the rest of your car is all repaired and shiny. Oh, and by the way, to me it sound's like the person in questions mom DID get a deal. Mine was a medium size rear end (I thought so anyways) and my INSURANCE company did my quote and it came to $3600! And that's at insurance companies rates, so generally cheaper! $1200 is a ROCKIN deal.

I also really like the post by Insurance Guru, by far the best on the page. Someone with a brain rather than a bandwagon.

Hope that the immature guy who posted the original thread realizes that just because someone posts something positive doesn't mean they are "Feliks" trying to defend themselves. The world doesn't revolve around you. And you're not fooling anyone by changing your name and slandering repeatedly.

Now I will dismount from my soap box. Have a lovely day.

Originally posted by rage2
Did a little research and dug up a little more information.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/180911/do-not-use-feliks-auto-body/

hemi signed up and wrote a positive review. She also used the report a post feature to request us delete the thread, signing it with her real name as well as an employee of Feliks Auto Body, along with the usual legal threats. It also turns out hemi and MELICIOUS are the same person on the same computer.

Upon further investigation, it turns out that this person is the girlfriend of the owner, who works at Feliks auto body.

Their legal letter states that someone posted information that is not true. Well, I think I should send a legal letter to THEM requesting them to personally remove their fake review, because that ALSO is information which is not true.

In before any edits. :bigpimp:

msommers
11-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Dust off that buffer, you have a shitload of egg on your face Feliks.

71car2
11-04-2009, 07:33 PM
Haha! Love reading that thread... that body shop Feliks Autobody is a huge joke! Never mind that I wouldn't go to that place but will warn my friends to avoid it! I remembered what my grandpa told me years ago.

Let's see how did he said in that manner? .... hmmm..... Ah!

"If a shop do a sloppy job, their character stinks... blacklist this place and never do business again ever. Time to learn a new skill myself to do the job RIGHT!"

nonlinear
11-04-2009, 08:10 PM
second result from google search for "feliks auto body"

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=fuC&q=Feliks+auto+body&btnG=Search&meta=&aq=&oq=Feliks+auto+bod

canadian canuck
11-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Maranellos HANDS DOWN is where I take all my cars, they painted my FJ after the gf caught the edge of a parking pole in her underground parkade, I was so worried about matching the Black..... man they did a fuckin sweet job, matched PERFECTLY and they even power polished the entire truck.

I had Gerry paint the side skirts on my Challenger and he was soooo maticulate that they wouldn't leave the shop until he was happy, man they may be a bit more expensive, but they are the BEST and well worth the $$, their customer service is the best I have found.

Diocletian
11-04-2009, 09:24 PM
If there is a decent autobody shop in Calgary, I have yet to encounter it.

msommers
11-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Maranellos is probably the best in town, however the prices reflect that. Screamin Paintworks gets a lot of love around and their prices seem quite reasonable with quality work.

swak
11-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Manarellos doesn't work on cars post 2000 though.
Even if they are in pristine condition.

ZorroAMG
11-04-2009, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by swak
Manarellos doesn't work on cars post 2000 though.
Even if they are in pristine condition.

What? Did you mean PRE 2000? Either way, that is false info.

7thgenvic
11-04-2009, 11:42 PM
pictures...

403ep3
11-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by canadian canuck
Maranellos HANDS DOWN is where I take all my cars, they painted my FJ after the gf caught the edge of a parking pole in her underground parkade, I was so worried about matching the Black..... man they did a fuckin sweet job, matched PERFECTLY and they even power polished the entire truck.

I had Gerry paint the side skirts on my Challenger and he was soooo maticulate that they wouldn't leave the shop until he was happy, man they may be a bit more expensive, but they are the BEST and well worth the $$, their customer service is the best I have found.

lol I'm waiting for your thread to shine! :clap:

Mitsu3000gt
11-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Another +1 for Maranallo, I actually think his work was better than the factory. Utterly flawless in every way.

After what I've read here and the BLATENTLY obvious fake reviews, I will be recommending to everyone I can to stay away from Feliks Autobody (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/284024/feliks-auto-body-ltd-legally-threatens-to-remove-poor-review/) Feliks Autobody (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/284024/feliks-auto-body-ltd-legally-threatens-to-remove-poor-review/) Feliks Autobody (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/284024/feliks-auto-body-ltd-legally-threatens-to-remove-poor-review/) Feliks Autobody (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/284024/feliks-auto-body-ltd-legally-threatens-to-remove-poor-review/) Feliks Autobody (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/284024/feliks-auto-body-ltd-legally-threatens-to-remove-poor-review/) Feliks Autobody (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/284024/feliks-auto-body-ltd-legally-threatens-to-remove-poor-review/) Feliks Autobody (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/284024/feliks-auto-body-ltd-legally-threatens-to-remove-poor-review/)

Also, I would like to add, I didn't even know about Feliks Autobody (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/284024/feliks-auto-body-ltd-legally-threatens-to-remove-poor-review/) until Feliks Autobody (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/284024/feliks-auto-body-ltd-legally-threatens-to-remove-poor-review/) brought negative attention to themselves with their obviously fake reviews. Feliks Autobody (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/284024/feliks-auto-body-ltd-legally-threatens-to-remove-poor-review/).

Oh, and the above is my OPINION :D Feliks Autobody (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/284024/feliks-auto-body-ltd-legally-threatens-to-remove-poor-review/)

eb0i
11-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Pure Gold. Love this shit. Thanks for the entertainment Hemi/Melicious/super.....:rofl:

swak
11-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

What? Did you mean PRE 2000? Either way, that is false info.

haha, yea im an idiot...
But i went there with my '93 Corrado to get a new coat of paint (wanted a newer paint job and diff color) and they wouldn't even look at the car.
This car won 2nd at world of wheels in 2007, no rust whatsoever.
Possible rust was the reason they wouldnt touch it.

I'm just telling you the experience I/MYSELF had with these guys, ive heard nothing but good things about them, if i had a newer car i would take it there no questions.

Ukyo8
11-05-2009, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by nonlinear
second result from google search for "feliks auto body"

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=fuC&q=Feliks+auto+body&btnG=Search&meta=&aq=&oq=Feliks+auto+bod

brutal lol

tom_9109
07-04-2011, 10:35 PM
Well I am not a fake poster and I think Feliks is a good shop.

Shlade
07-04-2011, 10:38 PM
and I think your gay!

Kidding. This thread is funny

Kloubek
07-04-2011, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by tom_9109

Way to bump a years-old thread.

tom_9109
07-04-2011, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek

Way to bump a years-old thread.

meh, the legal action thread was bumped so I figured it was time.

HuMz
07-04-2011, 11:05 PM

Why even bump that? The damage has already been done, even if there was a 1% chance that I could have a similar experience as the OP I know I wouldn't take the risk...as would anyone who puts any value in doing good business.

Maybelater
07-08-2011, 08:55 PM
A+ Thread would read again. I am suprised this thread isn't bigger.

M.alex
07-08-2011, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by HuMz

Why even bump that? The damage has already been done, even if there was a 1% chance that I could have a similar experience as the OP I know I wouldn't take the risk...as would anyone who puts any value in doing good business.

Look at his i-trader rating comment for transaction 2

"bad auto body work, hood doesnt fit correctly, has a extra gab on top of the hea"

That implies he does auto body work.....Felik's auto body

HMmmmmmm!!!

M.alex
07-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by M.alex

Look at his i-trader rating comment for transaction 2

"bad auto body work, hood doesnt fit correctly, has a extra gab on top of the hea"

That implies he does auto body work.....Felik's auto body

HMmmmmmm!!!

bump 4 my observation:dunno:

tom_9109
07-09-2011, 07:45 PM

bump 4 my observation:dunno:

I'd like to think a good # of people on here know I am not a body man or affiliated with Feliks.

M.alex
07-09-2011, 08:43 PM

I'd like to think a good # of people on here know I am not a body man or affiliated with Feliks.

bad auto body work, hood doesnt fit correctly, has a extra gab on top of the hea :dunno:

tom_9109
07-09-2011, 08:57 PM

bad auto body work, hood doesnt fit correctly, has a extra gab on top of the hea :dunno:

Well seek out my posts in the past and you won't be so confused .:dunno:

Tilly
07-11-2011, 03:00 PM
good thread. thanks feliks autobody!