PDA

View Full Version : LF: NW house rental

Gart
06-22-2007, 02:29 PM
My lease is just about up on my current place and my gf and I are looking to relocate a little closer to work to cut down on our daily transit times.

We're looking at moving between late-July to Early September, just depending on when we find something we like. So I may be jumping the gun by asking now, however it never hurts to ask :). (Though we will need the one month prior to moving to give notice to our current landlord).

We basically need something that has easy access to both downtown and SilverSprings area by way of transit for work. Probably ~2BR. As long as I have room for a BBQ and parking for my car I'm happy, although my better half may have some more stringent conditions. (well, that and no shared accommodation).

We're both professionally employed, so references, finances, etc. will not be a problem. We're simply looking for an improvement over our current living conditions.

So, even though this might be a bit down the road, I'll try and reply to PM's quickly. Thanks for reading.

-Garrett

Gart
07-19-2007, 08:57 PM
pg. 15 bump. Hoping to avoid a basement suite.

Thanks for some of the PM's we've got sofar :thumbsup: